Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

~20th January Written Update---Done

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821chintan02webkapRamyareshma12ritakayallysiagirlpower2101momsx3jennyrsdevila10AMSTaarati4devmonicaymokbangold1978starsaggi80gshah84ashumashuadhewarmorenasmomhjarianHumtum25sweetybahlshazidamaaykafan25snehalsuvarnaShaliniLmilwebindilafanakshu01bcclashnaMaharajlibrarypassmystifyreinpeace007beautifulbcprinks75miss_patel5Chandani02crcloudzpisces16MefromNJaaabbbHeenapheartsmartdhruv4vedikargattumusica10uzeebmm1985crmscookiebeastdivra4MamanagaayikaGauravsDbest*Maleena*h&rblockAsYa_KaBhigauranitaisrmirjiGauri22irene_cParamjithinzriniiiiregularinfoEnigma.ssroomaniThinker_Belle-Zaara-Sophia21fj08lazy_mariyumneela226-Aysha-nycsweetie..Gurti-Kash..SuhaniSoniaEksie

-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
thankss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the update tanya

gaurav is looking so cute with his haircut Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.hinzregularinfo

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Oh Fatima u also noticed that..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfofj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Tanya - of course i had to notice it.... there were a couple of news shows that showed dsdv behind the scenes, they were shooting for tomorrows scenes... dont know if you could find the videos, i saw them on desi tv forum, one of them is e24.... i dont remember the other one

i saw the haircut in that, even before todays episode Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.hinzregularinfossroomani

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
oh,,will find the videos..he was luking sooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanya for the update.

I didn't comment much on last 2 days' updates because I wanted to see how the drama would pan out........I must say I am disappointed because of too many loopholes in the whole thing!   Ouch

First of all, Nandini recording on tape instead of telling Prem or Kalyani face to face was a little hard to believe but one could say she lost her nerve and when she saw the recorder, decided to record and give it to Prem. So far so good.  Smile

Prem listens to the tape which suddenly stops working in between..........so he never hears the part about the rape and goes to Nandini at the fort.  Okay, that much is fine. Smile   But Nandini asking him to meet her at the fort? Confused  Is that really the right place to go to? A lonely place where Nandini waits the whole day and no one comes there? The police arrived and created a scene the first time Prem took her there........why should she choose to go there of all places? and the rest of the props there..........it is unbelievable! Disapprove

Prem leaving the tape is understandable because he is impulsive and anyway it would not play, but he waits until night to go to the fort? Shocked  Knowing what kind of place it is and Nandini is alone waiting there?   Confused  This doesn't make sense either!   Impulsive Prem should have landed at the fort much before it became dark!  Ermm

Prem meets Nandini......this part was done better than I hoped...Big smile.....Nandini does mention the tape but the way he answered her effectively silenced all further talk on the tape.....that was saving grace...........Clap...

This meeting place of the fort could have been forgiven.........if the rest of it was handled well......one could say this was creative license for romantic drama sake......Wink........

But the worst of all was the tape recorder starts off playing on its own when Urmila and Daadi are in the room? How?  ShockedQuestion   If it got stuck and would not play when Prem tried his best........how would it play just like that?   Urmila and Daadi going ballistic over it is perfectly understandable.........At least they are true to their characters!  Smile

Yet the whole thing could have been done much better even with the recorder and Prem not listening to the whole tape........Unhappy..Prem has been shown to be impulsive and if he left the tape half way and rushed out, it would been more believable.  Smile   And the tape and its secret could have come out in many better ways........anyone could have borrowed that recorder for something after a day or two and they get to listen to it........or Prem himself could have fiddled with it later on to listen to Nandini's voice again and this time listens to the whole tape..Ouch...there were a hundred better ways that tape could have seen daylight.....Disapprove...but the way it happened is unbelievable!   It looked like the story is being rushed very much........Confused

And definitely........the uuuhhhmmmm could have been in a more comfortable place....Wink ....I am all for romance but I am not sure that an old lonely fort is really romantic, especially when the jodi is married and don't really have anything to hide....Tongue....Prem and Nandini looked good EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  but the ambience of that place...Disapprove....even a die-hard romantic like me did not find it appealing.....Ouch

I am definitely disappointed in the way it was revealed.........the original story scores over this where the consummation of marriage and then revelation of the past was concerned....Ouch.....it was played out much better!    Now I am quite sure that Nandini never mentions Krushna's name on the tape..........that will be another drama......Confused

I am pinning my hope on how Prem reacts as well as the rest of the family....Smile....at least here, let them stay true to their natural selves............CVs, don't spoil it anymore but salvage the story before it goes haywire...........the concept is so good.....but the way it is narrated can spoil it all......Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsaaabbbms_1991GauravsDbesthinzfj08

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

thanks for the update Tanya
and Shobs I agree with all your said there

@twinnie - u saw the haircut before all of us ?
hmmm .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index