India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

hussain nd Juhi Fanclub (Page 60)

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

after moning alarm..many of them not wake up ..them bb busted something that's 4 mahek got some buries...them juhi just jupmed n tried to help her...n then all r bussy wid captain nomination ..sid tried to make himself captain..but bb called sunny said her to gave two name 4 captain...sunny gave herself n juhi's name...juhi is too much that her name wid sunny not wid anyother's...all of them gave vote 4 Juhi...2nd time in the house all gave vote 4 one... yapieee..ClapClapClapParty.. juhi is now captain...then bb gave them one task to act to role  hero by amar n heroine by sunny n last dance performance  juhi,sonali,mahek r as background dancers...then amar n sunny talked juhi came said ..think that me is not here...juhi do something as the old style..like love u golumolu..rolupolu.LOLLOL.then sunny n amar acted n juhi just hooting..Embarrassed..then alram buzzing sky teld some gosip..but hit amar wid his talked..juhi also felt bad..then sky came himself n said sorry to him...n then all get dressed n performed in ajj kal tere me pyar ke charce...juhi look tooo cute n balck n white boby printed sirkt n top...all r looking soo cute.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.n also performed soo well..ClapStar.then bb gave them all laxsury budge all 1600 point ..then sky ,sunny n juhi talked abt the whole week...said pob 'll be very happy..she wanted juhi to be captain ..n that happend ..n all r full to masti..they r r happy...

lov,Heart

Tama

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

vd time guys...Tongue

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

youtube link: thanks to the uploader

enjoy...
lov,Heart
Tama
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

me found a cute pic of juhi...Embarrassed

lov,Heart
Tama
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

eviction epi...

showed 2days..on 1st day not much Juhi..onl juhi,sky,sunny n sonali gosiping abt sunny..n all r loughed...me really like this smiling juhi..Big smile.

n 2nd day started wid ranbir shingh entry...juhi just embrassed abt her n8 suit..the ranbir selute Juhi said captain..juhi smiled then just ran to change...she came back wid blue suit looking sooo beautifull..Embarrassed.(my dad said is juhi loose waight?? me said yes she is..dad said she looking so slimn beautiful..me just faintDead)..then ranbir said chalo lets hav fun..then they played rope pulling...Juhi,Shradha,n Sonali Vs Ranbir..sure short..girls win..ran gave all girls beautifull flowers...n chocolate...ran gave juhi flower wid knee down...n her flower was beautifull wid roses lily n blue orcid...matches wid her dress..she look beautifull.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.me just drooling her...then ran n all have fun than n ran went out before kisses every ladie's handEmbarrassed...n then sanjay came n taked to all...there not much juhi as well...then sanjay aksed sunny why she given name juhi n herself..as sid also a candidate she said sid doing samething that not shoud be done..but he did that's why sanjay aksed juhi...is she agreed wid that..juhi said yes...then shradha is out today...me happy wid that..Big smile..

lov,Heart

Tama

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

good morning guys...Big smile

here is the vd of 3rd december...

youtube link: thanks to the uploader

enjoy...
lov,Heart
Tama
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

guys...me found two pics...of yesterday's episode

lov,Heart
Tama
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

1st Juhi ,sunny & sonali r talking abt shradha n sky's fight ..she said she didn't support sky abt tried to console him as a frndz...he always support her 4 this she hav to supprt him...as if he the most wrose man in the world she hav to support him as a frndz this is natural reaction...how anyone desaid that whom she gave prority...

then sonali talked Juhi abt Sid...sid n his arguments n his behavs... snuuy talked to Juhi abt the bb house...abt other people..n herself... Juhi,Sky n Amar taked abt sid n her strick ..then MB talked all just hear...then all r talked abt MB...Juhi n Mahek talked abt him n his words...
lov[,L]
Tama
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

guys...here is the vd...

Watch Online DailyMotion Link *HD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Watch Online/Download Zshare Link *HD Quality Video*