India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

hussain nd Juhi Fanclub (Page 59)

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

ajj din hi kharab thi..meri bhi or juhi ke bhi...

s***.,k***,K****,B******,I***...***********************************************************************...n lot s of...Sid n mahek n shradha..drugged Juhi between their fight...me just pesh off them..AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
she all most cried in that stuation...
here she tried to make up stuation..n they just...then when sky said he want to go...then juhi console him..not to do that...them bb gave the  weekly task...every one is vodaphone 123..mgs...only 5 members juhi as astrologer..sky refused to do that..then mahek n all talked abt that...n sky mimic mahek...n mahek then said juhi see..juhi said why should i??..when sky ..n then sid doing there job...juhi just smiling on there comment...then whem she do it wid shradha...she tell her that sani is around her...keep eyes on...she looking soo..cute when she do it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..really...true actor...said balikey...me just smileing on her.Big smile...then sky..sunny wid juhi..they talked about sunny..juhi said if sky said u don't told that..to don't told na..he is a really nice guy...
lov,Heart
Tama

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

todays vd..Big smile...

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

youtube link:

enjoy...
lov,Heart
Tama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

OMG...dears...

today again me die...DeadDead
oops...hope my ghost 'll post  the update or news 4 u guys..LOL..

today on zoomtv...
On Shine on wid Gitanjali...they show making of KOD...they didn't show any interview or me miss it...but other time they showed Hussain...widout his julffe...n wid his zangoora antire...he looked sooo dreamy...hai...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
hope me 'll post that vd...
lov,Heart
Tama
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

OMG...dears...

today again me die...DeadDead
oops...hope my ghost 'll post  the update or news 4 u guys..LOL..

today on zoomtv...
On Shine on wid Gitanjali...they show making of KOD...they showed Hussain..n he looked..sooo dreamy...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

1st @ morning alram Juhi shown on bed...bedside sha n her pic...so cute yaar.Embarrassed..how sweet..

then @ lunch sid said in english ..juhi said sid talked in hindi...sid said what ever...juhi said to bb ..main ne appna farz pura kar diya...inko main bola ki hindi main baat karo but unhone mana kar diya...

juhi cooked n taked to sky n sunny...then bb gave them one task...to match maker...juhi just loughing..LOLLOL(love to see her smile like that).to hear the task detail...
@ n8 after dinar..all making marriage profile...juhi helped sunny to read hindi..(me though juhi also helped her to write that..me for sure...)
amar indicate sunny in his profile...then all r loughing in that...in amar's list shradha read n juhi point out at sunny...(hai...juhi looking so beautifull...Day Dreaming)
@ activity room...juhi just on fullto masti mood...she said sunnu weds ammu...n she acted like photogher...n all poses...Embarrassed
that @ mid n8..sunny said abt her to Juhi n sky...n juhi n sky say..whatever u r we lov u...
lov,Heart
Tama
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

AWWW...everyone good morning...SleepySleepy..

chalo...

youtube link: thanks to the uploader

enjoy...Tongue
lov,Heart

Tama

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Nipun97-

here is the promo dears..Big smile.
lov,Heart
Tama
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

not much juhi...@ morn mahesh butt came...n all r gathring @ hall...

then MB said he came 4 flim Jism 2...all r happy 4 sunny...
then juhi sky amar...talked juhi said me said before she'll be a bollywood star.Wink..
then all r talked to MB...then sky n juhi said to each other...jise jo samjhna hai bahar samjhe...not to worry...the talk continue some more time...all r there...only talk...SleepySleepyMB when came n went said same dialog...me bored yaar...SleepySleepytooo much...as for WORLD ADIS DAY all ware aidsribbon...then bb gave then task that make two teams..n cooked..captain mahek..be a judge...n she tasted that dishes n gave them markes out of 3...
juhi,sonali,shradha n sid in one team...n amar,sky n sunny in one team...sky n juhi talked in their femous baby launguage...juhi's team 1st came..rashian salad,pazzta...then juhi's team score 3/3..as their teaste mindblowing...as they win...juhi just jumping..n run n hugged mahek..like baby...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..my sweety pie...that's it...
lov,Heart
Tama
sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

chalo...vd's lelo...LOLLOL

youtube link: thanks to the uploader

enjoy...Wink
lov,Heart
Tama