India-Forums

hussain nd Juhi Fanclub (Page 133)

Annie4Juhi IF-Sizzlerz
Annie4Juhi
Annie4Juhi

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Juhi Parmar Shroff and Sachin Shroff to become proud parents

Juhi Parmar Shroff and Sachin Shroff

News?news? and a very happy happy news is that Juhi Parmar Shroff, fondly remembered for her title role in Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, is elated as she is in the family way.

Yes, you heard it right!! Juhi and Sachin Shroff who got married on 15 February 2009 are expecting their first child!! Juhi is in her second trimester (4th month of pregnancy) and the duo look forward to embracing parenthood.

When contacted, Juhi confirmed the news to Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, I am in the family way. In fact I was offered quite a lot of interesting shows in the past few months, but did not take it up due to this reason. We are excited, and it is a blessing in disguise that my parents have now shifted to Mumbai."

Sachin Shroff, the father-to-be, said, "We are elated. In fact, my sister Sheetal is also expecting in another 3-4 weeks time. So it is a happy mood at home now, as both the beti and bahu of the house are in the family way (smiles). My mother is in the seventh heaven right now."

Juhi and Sachin, Tellychakkar.com wishes you all the very best for your parenthood!!http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/juhi-parmar-shroff-and-sachin-shroff-become-proud-parents

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maheen55sukklover

greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

SUMKUM

Love,
Neha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4Juhisukklover

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

sorry guys...me can't able to watch 17th august epi...Cry

guys here is the links...

*HIGH DEFINITION (HD 720p) Videos*

Watch Online (Youtube 720p) HD Videos

thanks to my frnd Farooq Umar...

lov,Heart
Tama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4Juhi

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
THANKS for  sharing thats great news   Annie

Annie4Juhi

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

sorry guys me so late for this tie vd...my net is just crused down...so sorry guys...Cry

but in sat epi...like the Hussain masti...wow kitne din baad Hussain wapas mili hai...
but editing is sooo badAngryAngry

here the links of of 18th august... sayad Hussain ka dance meri b-day gift thaWink...kyu doston kya bolte hoon..LOLWink

thanks to my frnd  Farooq Umaar...
lov,Heart
Tama

Annie4Juhi

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

here the links of episode 24th aug...episode was not so good...but the tuning between Hussain and amit & devndra gr8 Big smileClap...like the shooley hai..II5 ki yaad agayi.Embarrassed..kya episodes hote the...Cry

thanks to farooq...
lov,Heart
Tama

Annie4Juhi

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

yesterday episode was better than previous all episodes...wow like the dance Hussain on lipistik..LOLawesome,,,LOL

here is the links

thanks to farooq
lov,Heart
Tama

Annie4Juhi

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
A page from the personal diary of Hussain Kuwajerwala

Today, when I look at the Indian Idol contestants, I can absolutely relate to them. I have been through the phase which they are currently going through. I love the fire in them. They are all confident and out there to achieve their goals.

I was not sure I could act till I actually started acting. I had not made acting my goal because I did not know if I was good enough to be an actor. Acting was never my dream but when it became my dream, I worked hard to fulfill it.

It all started when I was in college. I used to actively participate in college programs and festivals. Qaeed (elder brother) was already making ad films. He encouraged me to model for advertisements. He cajoled me into it by saying that I will be able to earn a good amount of pocket money for myself. At that time, I did not have sufficient money to get nice portfolio pictures clicked, and so I got an average one made. I distributed those pictures to various ad agencies and I eventually got selected for a Reynolds pen ad. After this ad, I got opportunities for more ads.

The producer of the serial Aashirwad noticed me in one of my ads and offered me a role in the serial. Since then, there has been no looking back. One show followed the other and that is how I got into acting. Things went right for me because I was in the right place at the right time. And fortunately, I came across good people who supported me. I did not have to struggle to get a break, but I have to struggle now to sustain my position in the industry. I have worked very hard and I completely believe that hard work always pays.

Annie4Juhi

Go to top