Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4JuhizaryaabJuhi1b8

zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Big Magic brings back Khullja Sim Sim...MUMBAI: Big Magic, variety entertainment channel for the core Hindi heartland from the Reliance Broadcast Network (RBNL) stable, is bringing back 'Khulja Sim Sim' (KJSS).

The show is being produced by Big Productions, the television content production division of RBNL.

The game show is an Indian adaptation of the International format 'Let's Make A Deal'. The channel has acquired the rights for the format from Fremantle. The show was earlier aired on Star Plus in July 2001. It went on air for over two years and 105 episodes. The first season of the show was hosted by actor Aman Verma while the second season was hosted by Hussain Kuwajerwala that launched in 2004.

The channel has done a 'call for entry' promotion across multiple media, in the Hindi Heartland to invite consumers to participate and get a chance to be on the show. The entire show will be shot in UP and MP with local audiences from across the region participatingKhullja Sim Sim will be promoted through a multi-media campaign, featuring TV, Radio, OOH, Print, Digital, Cable, Cinema across the Hindi Heartland.

It will be clubbed with 92.7 Big FM to offer an integrated media offering to marketers.

In the game show, the host randomly picks up participants from the studio audience. The participant has to trade between various options and gets the chance to win a jackpot. The participants usually have to weigh the possibility of an offer being made for a valuable prize, or a potential undesirable item, or a 'tai tai' fish...http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k12/apr/apr101.php

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie4Juhi

zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hosting is the new trend in TV world...

Hussain Kuwajerwala will anchor the upcoming season of Indian Idol. Latest telly buzz suggests that Krushna Abhishek and Kavita Kaushik will be compere the latest season of Jhalak Dikhla Ja. Mandira Bedi will soon host Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar.

So what's so fascinating about anchoring reality shows? Says Karan Kundra, "Anchoring shows is very convenient as it is not too time consuming. There are no crazy schedules like in a daily soap. As an anchor, I am just being myself. I just say things straight without being manipulative."

For some, anchoring shows has been a childhood dream and slowly things fell into place; while for others it has been a growing ambition. Says Gaurav Khanna, "I've always wanted to host shows right from my school days. The feedback from my first show as an anchor was quite motivating. It instilled my faith in me as an anchor." For actor Sumeet Raghavan, the story is different. Having hosted a stand up comedy show Jay Hind! on the internet for the last two years, Sumeet is now gearing up for the television version of the same. He says, "Internet takes time to spread its tentacles. The only difference on TV is that this is a much filtered down version; I take gigs in a milder way."

So given the current number of actors on the small screen, has it become important for actors to be seen in different avatars? Actor Arjun Bijlani avers, "I feel I have been on TV for a long time and it is time I explore other arenas. I have always wanted to do something related to action and travel. Such shows help connect with the youth better. And you can be yourself, which is important. Till date, I have done modeling, television, commercial ads, print ads, music videos and performed at award functions. I want to keep doing new things and keep growing as an actor. When I grow old and look back, I should feel that I have done everything."With so many actors turning anchor, audiences sure have a wide platter of entertainment...http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-03-30/tv/31255175_1_host-dance-anchor-small-screen

Annie4Juhi

zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
                                                'Indian Idol 6' will focus on voice, not looks: Sunidhi Chauhan       http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/indian-idol-6-will-focus-on-voice-not-looks-sunidhi-chauhan/  

Annie4Juhi

Annie4Juhi IF-Sizzlerz
Annie4Juhi
Annie4Juhi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Juhi tweet on twitter:-

Hello my lovely people..I have got a good news for u..m doing a telephonic chat with tata..so all tata users can talk to me on 22nd april All u need to do is dial 59999 frm 5 in the evening n I will talk to u personally..time to connect with u all

greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Sumkum

Juhi Parmar

Hussain Kuwajerwala

Annie4Juhi

Go to top