Page 10 of 144

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 22 January 2011 at 2:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hira_cute

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hussain nd Juhi Fanclub (Page 10)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaryaabJuhi1b8

Love you Hussain-JuhiWinkEagerly waiting for your new show. Missing you.CryKUMKUM & SUMIT4 EverHeartHeartHeartHU-JUHI don't ever care what the world thinks about you...What only matters is that you are AWESOME and all kfanz are CRAZY about you!!!HeartHeartHeartHope to see you on screen soon.Day DreamingHussain come bak soon this year with juhi want to see kusu jodi back soon Day DreamingMissing the hottest couple in small screenCryCryCryCryCryCry PLZ PLz PLz HUSSAIN  fullfil our wish n demand plz cum back soon wid JUHI
plz we want KUSU back at any costDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingLove you Hussain-JuhiHeartHeartHeartHeart

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
This is an old article......Juhi Parmar at her Best...........Juhi Parmar, the very talented actress and dancer talks about her experience being part of Saas V/s Bahu, her win in Comedy Circus and on the comic phase in Kumkum.................................Juhi Parmar and her Badi-Saas from Kumkum Pyaara Sa Bandhan, Rita Bhaduri had a gala time in Sahara One?s Saas V/s Bahu. Though the bahus of the first week Barkha Bisht, Aanchal Dwivedi and Juhi Parmar won the battle hands-down and qualified for the quarter finals, they will surely miss their Saasus on the show?The concept of the show is what I was impressed with. I am enjoying this show a lot and we now need to work harder for the quarterfinals?, quips a delighted Juhi. The talented actress was amazing all thro? the week, especially in the duet round with her on-screen life partner cum celebrity guest on the show, Hussein Kuwajerwala, where they sizzled on the very sensuous number from Fanaa, ?Tere Haath Mein?. But the performance raked a mixed reaction from judges. While Longi loved the lifts in the ?Rumba? style, Aruna Irani thought that Juhi?s costume did not go well with the lifts used in the choreography. ?The slow number would have been boring on stage without the lifts. And in a competition like this, the steps would have looked weaker?, quips Juhi. Talking of her attire, the actress states, ?We had a cute story all thro? the song and according to me, only a gown matched well with the story and the choreography we went for. Every individual has a different perception and Arunaji had her own. I will certainly take it as a learning curve and will be careful with my attire the next time when I go for a song with lifts?.Juhi Parmar is caught between two men in Kumkum Pyaara Sa Bandhan wherein Faizal Raza Khan makes his entry as a Jhat who wants to get Kumkum in his life. ?I am really getting frustrated now, with Sumeet and Surjan behind me? quips Juhi as she laughs. The actress is enjoying every bit of this comic phase in the story and thanks the audience for accepting them so well after the reincarnation track happened. ?After all the rona-dhona as Kumkum, it is so refreshing to do the funny scenes that I am getting to do?, says she.

Juhi who along with VIP won Comedy Circus says that it was just a co-incidence that she got to tap her funny bones in both Kumkum as well as Comedy Circus at the same time. ?The success of Comedy Circus means a lot to me. We went up the ladder in a ?slow and steady? manner and our final performance was our best?, avers Juhi.

Lastly, when asked about her next move, the actress concludes saying, ?I have my plate full as of now!!?.link.................http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/starry-takes/6489-juhi-parmar-her-best.html

Hira_cute

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

apsara award.

23 jan at 8pm on colors..Smile..
lov,Heart
Tama

zaryaabJuhi1b8

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukklover

apsara award.

23 jan at 8pm on colors..Smile..
lov,Heart
Tama
thnx tama for sharing the newsWink

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Bitten by the love bug 

Deccan Herald - ?12 hours ago?
A quick recall will throw up names like Ronit Roy-Smriti Irani (Mihir-Tulsi), Gauri Pradhan-Hiten Tejwani (Nandini-Karan), Hussain-Juhi Parmar ...

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

every one celebrate seema's shadhi......

plzz join n comment...
lov,Heart
Tama

zaryaabJuhi1b8

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Hello................koi he fanclub me ya aj bi me hi hunWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top