hussain nd Juhi Fanclub - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago

eviction epi...

showed 2days..on 1st day not much Juhi..onl juhi,sky,sunny n sonali gosiping abt sunny..n all r loughed...me really like this smiling juhi..πŸ˜ƒ.

n 2nd day started wid ranbir shingh entry...juhi just embrassed abt her n8 suit..the ranbir selute Juhi said captain..juhi smiled then just ran to change...she came back wid blue suit looking sooo beautifull..😳.(my dad said is juhi loose waight?? me said yes she is..dad said she looking so slimn beautiful..me just faint🀒)..then ranbir said chalo lets hav fun..then they played rope pulling...Juhi,Shradha,n Sonali Vs Ranbir..sure short..girls win..ran gave all girls beautifull flowers...n chocolate...ran gave juhi flower wid knee down...n her flower was beautifull wid roses lily n blue orcid...matches wid her dress..she look beautifull.😳😳.me just drooling her...then ran n all have fun than n ran went out before kisses every ladie's hand😳...n then sanjay came n taked to all...there not much juhi as well...then sanjay aksed sunny why she given name juhi n herself..as sid also a candidate she said sid doing samething that not shoud be done..but he did that's why sanjay aksed juhi...is she agreed wid that..juhi said yes...then shradha is out today...me happy wid that..πŸ˜ƒ..

lov,❀️

Tama

good morning guys...πŸ˜ƒ

here is the vd of 3rd december...

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

youtube link: thanks to the uploader

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQODJzoMbBU[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy...
lov,❀️
Tama

guys...me found two pics...of yesterday's episode

lov,❀️
Tama

1st Juhi ,sunny & sonali r talking abt shradha n sky's fight ..she said she didn't support sky abt tried to console him as a frndz...he always support her 4 this she hav to supprt him...as if he the most wrose man in the world she hav to support him as a frndz this is natural reaction...how anyone desaid that whom she gave prority...

then sonali talked Juhi abt Sid...sid n his arguments n his behavs... snuuy talked to Juhi abt the bb house...abt other people..n herself... Juhi,Sky n Amar taked abt sid n her strick ..then MB talked all just hear...then all r talked abt MB...Juhi n Mahek talked abt him n his words...
lov[,L]
Tama

guys...here is the vd...

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

Watch Online DailyMotion Link *HD Quality Video*

Click Here To Watch Part 1

Click Here To Watch Part 2

Watch Online/Download Zshare Link *HD Quality Video*

youtube link: thanks to the uploader

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8vbLRlLLYE[/YOUTUBE]

lov,❀️

Tama

@ morn BB giving alram to go store room...then juhi went there n get a helmet..she went out n shown others all said must be next one come a player..then nomination process happen..BB gave twist..they have to save two members...then many of them save sky n sunny..then BB gave juhi option to chage anyone wid them...Juhi said no..she don't want to go against homemates...then abt nomination sonali was getting upset juhi tried to console..then she goes to sky tried make him understand ..but 1st sky getting irrittaed then juhi also get upset abt sky behav then sky make up wid her...then juhi tried to make up wid sonali ,sunny n sky..but sonali is cried n created so much drama as well...then Juhi sky n sunny talked abt sonali n nomination...juhi said 1st listen then react dear...then sky n sunny talked to amar n juhi just sat beside..nothing much...

lov,❀️
Tama

hello darlings...πŸ˜›...

here is the vd...

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

Watch Online DailyMotion Link *HD Quality Video*

Watch Online/Download Zshare Link *HD Quality Video*

youtube link: thank to the uploader

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvcz8jglLX4[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy dears..πŸ˜ƒ
lov,❀️

Tama

good morning wid sweet juhi pic dears..πŸ˜›..

lov,❀️

Tama

Juhi ,amar n amar..sitting discuss abt sonali n sunny..sky said juhi not worry me handle it...juhi said ok...then..sunny goes to juhi's room..n said she said truth to sonali but she din't belive that's her prob..juhi said it's ok...πŸ˜›

then juhi ,amar,sky,sunny,sonali...all together talked then sid in between said some nonscence..then juhi talked to sky abt khatron ke kiladi..said thanks u said me to said no them..thanks...then all r talked long time abt sonali n sid...
then sky made between sunny n sky...n juhi said do u know..what she feel bad that u don't asked her anything abt that...
then..bb gave then task tobe jailer n presoner..juhi as captain jailer ..then sonali n sid also...then others presoner...juhi said hume gun mili hai itna bada..like a kid...πŸ˜†
then juhi in ther jail dress looking really a officer yaar...n sky uski pair daba raha tha n talked others...really looking cute ...sky reallty weell planned..all palyed really well...then in juhi's room..sonali .sky ,amar ,sunny n juhi talked abt sid' s behav...then BB gave the rule of this weeky task...n said then they have fullfill this task seriously 4 not they'll nominated next week..n also gave them a game tham the  presoner have to steal some thing from jailer...
then all jailer planned how to contoled that presoners...then sonali n juhi talked abt sid..
then juhi is station n amar tried to escaped  from jail..n juhi trappe him...n sky loughed like hell..juhi said not to me here.. 4 watching u..guys..just go to sleep..πŸ˜†...n sky said how..then juhi said all how amar escaping n what sky do...
lov,❀️
Tama