enjoy...
lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG...dears...

today again me die...🤢🤢
oops...hope my ghost 'll post  the update or news 4 u guys..😆..

today on zoomtv...
On Shine on wid Gitanjali...they show making of KOD...they didn't show any interview or me miss it...but other time they showed Hussain...widout his julffe...n wid his zangoora antire...he looked sooo dreamy...hai...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
hope me 'll post that vd...
lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

OMG...dears...

today again me die...🤢🤢
oops...hope my ghost 'll post  the update or news 4 u guys..😆..

today on zoomtv...
On Shine on wid Gitanjali...they show making of KOD...they showed Hussain..n he looked..sooo dreamy...😍😍😍

1st @ morning alram Juhi shown on bed...bedside sha n her pic...so cute yaar.😳..how sweet..

then @ lunch sid said in english ..juhi said sid talked in hindi...sid said what ever...juhi said to bb ..main ne appna farz pura kar diya...inko main bola ki hindi main baat karo but unhone mana kar diya...

juhi cooked n taked to sky n sunny...then bb gave them one task...to match maker...juhi just loughing..😆😆(love to see her smile like that).to hear the task detail...
@ n8 after dinar..all making marriage profile...juhi helped sunny to read hindi..(me though juhi also helped her to write that..me for sure...)
amar indicate sunny in his profile...then all r loughing in that...in amar's list shradha read n juhi point out at sunny...(hai...juhi looking so beautifull...😍)
@ activity room...juhi just on fullto masti mood...she said sunnu weds ammu...n she acted like photogher...n all poses...😳
that @ mid n8..sunny said abt her to Juhi n sky...n juhi n sky say..whatever u r we lov u...
lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

AWWW...everyone good morning...🥱🥱..

chalo...

zshare link: thanks to -Nipun97-

youtube link: thanks to the uploader

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ca5Te8byzk[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy...😛
lov,❤️

Tama

sukklover thumbnail

here is the promo dears..😃.
lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

not much juhi...@ morn mahesh butt came...n all r gathring @ hall...

then MB said he came 4 flim Jism 2...all r happy 4 sunny...
then juhi sky amar...talked juhi said me said before she'll be a bollywood star.😉..
then all r talked to MB...then sky n juhi said to each other...jise jo samjhna hai bahar samjhe...not to worry...the talk continue some more time...all r there...only talk...🥱🥱MB when came n went said same dialog...me bored yaar...SleepySleepytooo much...as for WORLD ADIS DAY all ware aidsribbon...then bb gave then task that make two teams..n cooked..captain mahek..be a judge...n she tasted that dishes n gave them markes out of 3...
juhi,sonali,shradha n sid in one team...n amar,sky n sunny in one team...sky n juhi talked in their femous baby launguage...juhi's team 1st came..rashian salad,pazzta...then juhi's team score 3/3..as their teaste mindblowing...as they win...juhi just jumping..n run n hugged mahek..like baby...😳😳..my sweety pie...that's it...
lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

chalo...vd's lelo...😆😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Zql2u-IBI[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy...😉
lov,❤️
Tama
sukklover thumbnail

after moning alarm..many of them not wake up ..them bb busted something that's 4 mahek got some buries...them juhi just jupmed n tried to help her...n then all r bussy wid captain nomination ..sid tried to make himself captain..but bb called sunny said her to gave two name 4 captain...sunny gave herself n juhi's name...juhi is too much that her name wid sunny not wid anyother's...all of them gave vote 4 Juhi...2nd time in the house all gave vote 4 one... yapieee..👏👏👏🥳.. juhi is now captain...then bb gave them one task to act to role  hero by amar n heroine by sunny n last dance performance  juhi,sonali,mahek r as background dancers...then amar n sunny talked juhi came said ..think that me is not here...juhi do something as the old style..like love u golumolu..rolupolu.😆😆.then sunny n amar acted n juhi just hooting..😳..then alram buzzing sky teld some gosip..but hit amar wid his talked..juhi also felt bad..then sky came himself n said sorry to him...n then all get dressed n performed in ajj kal tere me pyar ke charce...juhi look tooo cute n balck n white boby printed sirkt n top...all r looking soo cute.😳😳.n also performed soo well..👏⭐️.then bb gave them all laxsury budge all 1600 point ..then sky ,sunny n juhi talked abt the whole week...said pob 'll be very happy..she wanted juhi to be captain ..n that happend ..n all r full to masti..they r r happy...

lov,❤️

Tama

sukklover thumbnail

vd time guys...😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVgXPhPbYoQ[/YOUTUBE]

enjoy...
lov,❤️
Tama