Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Article: Viren's devious plan revealed (Page 4)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

"We hear that Viren has a childhood past that forces him to behave so weirdly with Nivedita"

This is wat I read in the artlcle,  which means somewhere Nivi is also conected with his childhood.  May be his childhood love(Which I am very sure) or could be something else

Nivi probably is connected.

Childhood love? But why did he start off hating her (without knowing its her)? Daughter of the enemy etc?

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

"We hear that Viren has a childhood past that forces him to behave so weirdly with Nivedita"

This is wat I read in the artlcle,  which means somewhere Nivi is also conected with his childhood.  May be his childhood love(Which I am very sure) or could be something else

Childhood love? But why did he start off hating her (without knowing its her)? Daughter of the enemy etc?

This is something that has got to be thought about,  But I think this is the picture CC created in front of him  then later when he came to know that Nivi is the same girl whom he has been saving all this time he asks himself,  kya yeh wohi ladki hai jo apni khud ki madad nahi kar sakti, woh kisi ke khilaaf saazish kar sakti hai:  (This girl who cannot help herself can she do conspiracy against others),  We are guessing so many things now but the actual truth is yet to be revealed,  But I really hope the reason they give for Viren's behaviour will be justified
MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
don't tell me that viren is angry with both nivi and sid!!!!!!!!!!!2 darpoks!!!!!
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

This is something that has got to be thought about,  But I think this is the picture CC created in front of him  then later when he came to know that Nivi is the same girl whom he has been saving all this time he asks himself,  kya yeh wohi ladki hai jo apni khud ki madad nahi kar sakti, woh kisi ke khilaaf saazish kar sakti hai:  (This girl who cannot help herself can she do conspiracy against others),  We are guessing so many things now but the actual truth is yet to be revealed,  But I really hope the reason they give for Viren's behaviour will be justified

It is looks like now Viren doesnt have any problem with Nivi now... and he knows that what happened to Daddji is not Nivis fault. Hes just after Sid

But if he was in love with Nivi from childhood why did he have such a negative view of her when he enters the show? And looks like he would do anything to get her for whats she did to his family.

Wouldnt he have a soft spot for her being his love from childhood. Looks like atm only reason he throught Nivi couldnt cause his family any problem was becasue he met Nivi not knowing it was her. And decided that shes not a girl that would cause problems in the family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
OMG he doesnt love her???Confused NOO!

Go to top