Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

yaar...bt todays foto scene dekhkar...i thnk he lvs her madly frm bachpan..bt later he came to know sid ovrtakes him again her here.......viren who hats sid frm bottom heart can't tolerate ths and made a plan to get nivi..rmbr he propsd nivi frstly before he came yo know nivi-viren relationship.....also he testifies nivi as she gts into dadjis illness...... wht u thnk???if ths is track,,,it wil be gud???

I'm not sure I want him to love her atm....

But looks like Viren was aware that Sid and Nivi had a close relationship before he came back.

I mean I know hes not been around but I'm sure he talked to his mother and family and will know about Sids and Nivis close relationship.

He might have not know that they still madly in love but he knew that there was something there from childhood. Him proposing to Nivi might be just to get Sids close companion from childhood against him. 

And it was a bonus when he found out about Nivi's and Sids relationship... but I'm sure he had his suspicions  already about their close bond.. I mean Sid wasnt the happiest groom... and I'm sure Viren picked that up.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

But looks like Viren was aware that Sid and Nivi had a close relationship before he came back.

I mean I know hes not been around but I'm sure he talked to his mother and family and will know about Sids and Nivis close relationship.

He might have not know that they still madly in love but he knew that there was something there from childhood. Him proposing to Nivi might be just to get Sids close companion from childhood against him. 

And it was a bonus when he found out about Nivi's and Sids relationship... but I'm sure he had his suspicions  already about their close bond.. I mean Sid wasnt the happiest groom... and I'm sure Viren picked that up.

No Dear I don't thnk ki when He confessed Nivi it was for any motive . He just saved her frm getting hurt n when Nivi forcefully asked him tht why he hurted himself ? He just couldn't stop his feelings coming out n he confessed it .
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is this heading 2 nivi siddharth re union:(
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnks sanju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i neba sed tht hes evil buh negative

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

But one thing is that when he heard when Nivi and NT dadi were talking he was suprised that Nivi and Sid loved each other,  and Nivi is ready to marry anyone for the sake of Divya,  He had even drugged Nivi and got out the truth from her,  that time he did not know that it was Sid whom she loved.  But knowing that Nivi would marry anyone so he seized the opportunity to marry her,  this was he could get his revenge and second he could get his childhood love (if ever he does love her sincerely)
But I just wonder something, when Viren gets to know about his parents true colours I mean wat they did to Sidharth Father, they framed Innocent Keshav and also that Dada saheb had told Chanchal to get Sidh and Nivi married but they did their evil conspiravy etc, how will he react to all this,  will he repent or he will join his family,  It could also be that JAAL only did their conspiracy against when they were children and this way Viren misunderstood Sidharth,  and now he still has kept this to heart,  I am saying this because JAAL are experts in making conspiracy against people and creating rift between people who are close,  So this time Viren is a victim of their conspiracy,  and when VIren gets to know the truth he will repent for his deeds
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

No Dear I don't thnk ki when He confessed Nivi it was for any motive . He just saved her frm getting hurt n when Nivi forcefully asked him tht why he hurted himself ? He just couldn't stop his feelings coming out n he confessed it .

Maybe...

About his confession.... umm it was just so fast. Yes he saved her but come on he wasnt going to let her die and what a way to get Nivis trust.... they wont friends at that point.

I think he maybe does have a soft spot for Nivi but love... dunno...
Originally posted by: Mayeli

Is this heading 2 nivi siddharth re union:(

Dont think thats going to happen...

I dont want that to happen too
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Even I dont want this to happen I want Nivren to be together and inspite of knowing the truth Nivi will support Viren
Originally posted by: friendforall

But one thing is that when he heard when Nivi and NT dadi were talking he was suprised that Nivi and Sid loved each other,  and Nivi is ready to marry anyone for the sake of Divya,  He had even drugged Nivi and got out the truth from her,  that time he did not know that it was Sid whom she loved.  But knowing that Nivi would marry anyone so he seized the opportunity to marry her,  this was he could get his revenge and second he could get his childhood love (if ever he does love her sincerely)
But I just wonder something, when Viren gets to know about his parents true colours I mean wat they did to Sidharth Father, they framed Innocent Keshav and also that Dada saheb had told Chanchal to get Sidh and Nivi married but they did their evil conspiravy etc, how will he react to all this,  will he repent or he will join his family,  It could also be that JAAL only did their conspiracy against when they were children and this way Viren misunderstood Sidharth,  and now he still has kept this to heart,  I am saying this because JAAL are experts in making conspiracy against people and creating rift between people who are close,  So this time Viren is a victim of their conspiracy,  and when VIren gets to know the truth he will repent for his deeds

Yup I agree he did seize the opportunity when he found out that Nivi would marry anyone.

Yes he was surprised when he found out that Sid loved Nivi... maybe surprise like yes I was right surprise. Remember at that time viewer etc us were unaware that Viren had another side to him. And the CV did not want us to know yet so maybe we heard the surprise part but not the thoughts about Virens sinister ideas.

Yes most likely there is some misunderstanding happening... and we are yet to know why Viren is doing it. I do think some repenting will happen

Atleast its clear hes not plotting with his parents.

I dont think he would join his parents if he finds out about their conspires thats will make him totally negative,   

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Yes I agree with u am sure he will never join his parents,  because he is not Evil he is just psychotic or just wants revenge from Sidharth