Article: Viren's devious plan revealed

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Viren's devious plan revealed
STARONE.IN

Last night's episode of Chand Chupa Badal Mein saw things take an interesting turn when it was revealed that Nivedita's stalker was none other than Viren.

STARONE.IN

The main purpose behind this exercise is to act against his brother, Siddharth.

Our Starplus.in source says, "Viren hates Sid and wants to make his life hell. He really doesn't care about Nivi, but has married her just for personal gain and his plan is to get revenge on Siddharth. He will blame Siddharth for a lot of things to spite him, while trying to show Nivi that he (Viren) is actually innocent."

The show's creative head, Ritesh said, "Viren isn't a negative character, but more of an anti-hero. He has shades of grey. In the upcoming episodes the audience will watch the background story that tells us why Viren wants revenge."

Kinsuk Mahajan, who plays Viren said, "I have some plans, which is why I'm troubling Nivi. Let the audience see what happens next because I'm very unpredictable."

Nivedita aka Neha Sargam, "I am really confused with what's happening in my life right now. At this point I doubt Sid because whenever I am in trouble he is always there."

So to know what happens and how the truth will be revealed and why Viren hates Siddharth, tune into Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1248/viren's-devious-plan-revealed.aspx

Edited by SanKi4eva - 20 January 2011 at 7:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikrgattuasyadadanaley4everKinshukKiDewaniScintillating

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing yaar 
 i was looking for news 
 i am kind of relived that he is not negative only have shades of grey  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Ravan is called anti-hero, because he was not bad at heart, but his ego, his arrogance and his feeling that he is superior to everyone, turned him to such a path, that he could never come back. He was a Shiv-Bhakt, he was a wise man, he was talented, he was a great soldier, but his ways were wrong.
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Ravan is called anti-hero, because he was not bad at heart, but his ego, his arrogance and his feeling that he is superior to everyone, turned him to such a path, that he could never come back. He was a Shiv-Bhakt, he was a wise man, he was talented, he was a great soldier, but his ways were wrong.

Got there before me :D

So some reason the forum wouldnt let be post my other comment :S

Saying links are not allowed.... I wasnt posting a link

I liked how he used the word anti-hero and not negative/ antagonist 

Anti-hero concept seems very very interesting. If done properly this character will be amazing.

We as the viewers will feel his pain, he's view. Maybe not exactly agreeing with them...but should be a firm reason behind it.

The development of these characters are amazing and its a journey to see how their views change and how they develop will be great.

I can understand any actors wanting to do this role. I think Kinsuk Mahajan should do a great job and well done to him for taking the role. And from what I've seen of his acting he should go a great job with it.  Just hope the creators do jutice to it now.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 20 January 2011 at 7:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=peacefulblossom][/QUOTE]
Its a great challenge for the actor and if he can put his heart and soul into it, sky is the limit. Like when Ramayan is made these days, people look with the same eager eyes, to know who is playing Ram and who Ravan. Because, Ramayan gives equal weightage to Ram and Raavan.
I am not trying to directly compare Ravan here, but what I wnat to say that the whole war between Ram and Ravan was from a false pride and a lie, which Surpanakha spoke. But then Ravan after kidnapping Sita, could not surrender, because his pride came in between and he had progressed too much in his path. Ravan is a wise man, great soldier, he had everything. But a small misunderstanding and a great ego led him to choose a wrong path and use a woman to win the war. The women became his curse and led to his down fall.
-Afreen- IF-Dazzler
-Afreen-
-Afreen-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hm.. has shades of grey and doesnt care for Nivi.. I hope that turns into optimism in the future 
thanks for the article!!
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afreen-

Hm.. has shades of grey and doesnt care for Nivi.. I hope that turns into optimism in the future 
thanks for the article!!
Thats the only hope. Instead of justifying his wrong actions and trying to fin logic behind his actions, we just need to hope that he changes in the future, This change he only can bring to himself, not any other person. Unless a person changes from inside and from his own conscience, that change is only temporary.
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Its a great challenge for the actor and if he can put his heart and soul into it, sky is the limit. Like when Ramayan is made these days, people look with the same eager eyes, to know who is playing Ram and who Ravan. Because, Ramayan gives equal weightage to Ram and Raavan.
I am not trying to directly compare Ravan here, but what I wnat to say that the whole war between Ram and Ravan was from a false pride and a lie, which Surpanakha spoke. But then Ravan after kidnapping Sita, could not surrender, because his pride came in between and he had progressed too much in his path. Ravan is a wise man, great soldier, he had everything. But a small misunderstanding and a great ego led him to choose a wrong path and use a woman to win the war. The women became his curse and led to his down fall.

I dont really know the story of Ravan but thanks for the summary.

Yup its a great challenge for an actor to take. I very much looking forward to the development. 

The character as a sense of real life aspects to it.

The little girl inside me does want him to later understand that what Viren is doing is not good and good for his wife Nivi. And repent and I really dont want him to be in love with Nivi atm... but thats my bias option coming out.

Go to top