Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Are they planning abhay's bro entry like this (Page 3)

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Confused

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
We may see less of Vivian after he reveals the truth and Raichands leaving after the truth of them being Vampires come out. Abhay might prefer to stay away from Piya for her own good just like Stefan Salvatore did. In the meanwhile the new Brother character might be introduced and I can smell it that he is going to be similar to Damon Salvatore and may pursue Piya too. But if the Serial goes the VD way, Abhay would be back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

We may see less of Vivian after he reveals the truth and Raichands leaving after the truth of them being Vampires come out. Abhay might prefer to stay away from Piya for her own good just like Stefan Salvatore did. In the meanwhile the new Brother character might be introduced and I can smell it that he is going to be similar to Damon Salvatore and may pursue Piya too. But if the Serial goes the VD way, Abhay would be back.

But for me Abhiya is the main reason to watch the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Erm .. possible. And I'm quite looking forward to this new track! I loved Damon .. And I'm up for a 'desi Damon' indeed! And besides, if he really saves Pia, that certainly does not mean Pia will fall for him... or he will fall for her. He might. Knowing Ekta, there are HUGE chances that he might .. but, then again, the story can't move forward without twists, can it?
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ohhhhh god noooo!!!! i want to see abhiya...abhi  toh shuru hua aur ab yeh kyun????
maggiemuffy Senior Member
maggiemuffy
maggiemuffy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ur soo rite !! gosh dey didnt even start abhiya love track n now diz!!!

im sooo freakingly n terribly in love wid him...if hez gonaa go ..den ....

people what abt us???....

desi damon may b gud but abhiya r perfect ..n nooooooo desi damon saving piya !!!plzz

itz only abhay who got rights to save  piya!!....

luking forward for the true love track ... .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index