Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

I want Satya to fall in luv with Ichcha! (Page 4)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by vijayam

I wud want a Veer-Iccha-Satya story....where Satya falls madly in love with her , makes Veer re-realize how lucky he is to have iccha....so that Veer forgets all about taps & the fake baby....is dead jealous and protects iccha from Satya..Smile

I am hoping that is exactly what is going to happen.............Smile

But taps wont fit in all this...which is not acceptable to cvs...may they will show once she has Veer, she will lose all interest as he is not really her kind of guy..and start running after satya ....pls. I dont want to see a tappu reincarnated into a good human being...anything but not this.

Oh no Tapasya is very much a part of the plan.............Veer will lean towards Tapasya due to the child and one fine day he will notice that Ichcha is being wooed by Satya..............that will be the bolt of shock that he needs.............Tapasya in the meanwhile will be very satisfied with the attention she is getting until she realises that Ichcha has an admirer............and then she will dump Veer for Satya who will marry her and set her right...................How is that Vijayam for hopeWinkWink

I don't mind Tapasya becoming a better person..............I like happy endings but she will repent ........that is the only way to become a better person.

Sounds great, hope this happens groucho,Smile atleast makes some sense...and interesting to watch... what I meant was that they shud not show taps all changed because of the baby..thats unbelievable...her repentance shud come from heart and for that she has to go thru hell & understand  the difference between good & bad in the true sense...Smile

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

I wud want a Veer-Iccha-Satya story....where Satya falls madly in love with her , makes Veer re-realize how lucky he is to have iccha....so that Veer forgets all about taps & the fake baby....is dead jealous and protects iccha from Satya..Smile

I am hoping that is exactly what is going to happen.............Smile

But taps wont fit in all this...which is not acceptable to cvs...may they will show once she has Veer, she will lose all interest as he is not really her kind of guy..and start running after satya ....pls. I dont want to see a tappu reincarnated into a good human being...anything but not this.

Oh no Tapasya is very much a part of the plan.............Veer will lean towards Tapasya due to the child and one fine day he will notice that Ichcha is being wooed by Satya..............that will be the bolt of shock that he needs.............Tapasya in the meanwhile will be very satisfied with the attention she is getting until she realises that Ichcha has an admirer............and then she will dump Veer for Satya who will marry her and set her right...................How is that Vijayam for hopeWinkWink

I don't mind Tapasya becoming a better person..............I like happy endings but she will repent ........that is the only way to become a better person.

Sounds great, hope this happens groucho,Smile atleast makes some sense...and interesting to watch... what I meant was that they shud not show taps all changed because of the baby..thats unbelievable...her repentance shud come from heart and for that she has to go thru hell & understand  the difference between good & bad in the true sense...Smile

Vijayam............we are talking about reality here...........tell me one thing in this serial that has been realistic.............over the top...........excessive.........extreme..............boring.............negative.......these are the only adjectives that come to my mind.

So who knows what the CV's will concoct as repentance for Tapasya.
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=vijayam]I

Vijayam............we are talking about reality here...........tell me one thing in this serial that has been realistic.............over the top...........excessive.........extreme..............boring.............negative.......these are the only adjectives that come to my mind.

So who knows what the CV's will concoct as repentance for Tapasya.

yes, this will be too much to expect from cvs....not 10% of whatever they show in these stupid serials actually happens in reality.....but taps being pregnant with Veer's baby is the limit that just put me off.....I dont watch it any more...imagine Vansh born in taps womb..what an irony..this is how Cvs want to show a changed taps..LOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

yes, this will be too much to expect from cvs....not 10% of whatever they show in these stupid serials actually happens in reality.....but taps being pregnant with Veer's baby is the limit that just put me off.....I dont watch it any more...imagine Vansh born in taps womb..what an irony..this is how Cvs want to show a changed taps..LOL

Firstly I still feel it is going to be a girl but having a baby in no way  constitutes a changed person. Although yesterday(today was a repeat) I felt Tapasya's character had undergone a change and she had become 6 years old again with Nani as her Nanny.

Putting her to sleep, Tapasya crying like a child curling her lips......talking to an unborn child as if she was talking to another person.......I don't know if the director knows what they are directingOuchOuch

If she has a boy then I hope so does Ichcha. But I think both should have girls then Vansh can rest in peace.

Poor Rohit, bad enough he had to act addicted but also jealous, never at peace and finally the channel just bumped him off. Bet he was never told that would happenOuchOuch
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Firstly I still feel it is going to be a girl but having a baby in no way  constitutes a changed person. Although yesterday(today was a repeat) I felt Tapasya's character had undergone a change and she had become 6 years old again with Nani as her Nanny.

Putting her to sleep, Tapasya crying like a child curling her lips......talking to an unborn child as if she was talking to another person.......I don't know if the director knows what they are directingOuchOuch

If she has a boy then I hope so does Ichcha. But I think both should have girls then Vansh can rest in peace.

Poor Rohit, bad enough he had to act addicted but also jealous, never at peace and finally the channel just bumped him off. Bet he was never told that would happenOuchOuch

Looks like they want to save Tapasya by saying that she has a child's golden heart and is doing all these crimes unknowingly....Angry...This is only a ruse to justify her and garner sympathy for her...But how can anyone forget that the CVs' definition of her 'Childish pranks', in other words, crimes, resulted in the death of one sick, vulnerable guy Vansh and also could have resulted in the death of Ichcha also...When people go to such limits with extreme hatred as to kill somebody, it is no longer a mistake, which can be forgiven, but a crime, which ought to be punished...Looks like this will not happen, considering the CVs' 'Tappu prem'..Ouch

Edited by hermoinee - 20 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79farah007LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Looks like they want to save Tapasya by saying that she has a child's golden heart and is doing all these crimes unknowingly....Angry...This is only a ruse to justify her and garner sympathy for her...But how can anyone forget that the CVs' definition of her 'Childish pranks', in other words, crimes, resulted in the death of one sick, vulnerable guy Vansh and also could have resulted in the death of Ichcha also...When people go to such limits with extreme hatred as to kill somebody, it is no longer a mistake, which can be forgiven, but a crime, which ought to be punished...Looks like this will not happen, considering the CVs' 'Tappu prem'..Ouch

@hermoinee- Unfortunately, in reality it is entirely possible that actors do influence the producers. It happens across the world and I am sure India would be the same.

Having said that..........this serial was doomed from the day that the CV's went to such extremes with Tapasya's character and then allowed her to go scot free. Logically there is nothing and I mean nothing that they can show which will redeem her character...............so my own feeling is that the CV's are just hoping that the majority of viewers will get fed up with waiting for Tapasya to be punished and then they will suddenly do a shift over to a different and repentant Tapasya.

Now even if anyone is looking to blame the actors.............it does not make an iota of sense or difference because the damage was done a long time ago and there is little that the CV's can do to correct that unless they kill the character and we know that will not happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

@hermoinee- Unfortunately, in reality it is entirely possible that actors do influence the producers. It happens across the world and I am sure India would be the same.

Having said that..........this serial was doomed from the day that the CV's went to such extremes with Tapasya's character and then allowed her to go scot free. Logically there is nothing and I mean nothing that they can show which will redeem her character...............so my own feeling is that the CV's are just hoping that the majority of viewers will get fed up with waiting for Tapasya to be punished and then they will suddenly do a shift over to a different and repentant Tapasya.

Now even if anyone is looking to blame the actors.............it does not make an iota of sense or difference because the damage was done a long time ago and there is little that the CV's can do to correct that unless they kill the character and we know that will not happen.

The CVs got carried away with the appreciation that Tapasya's vamp role generated and in their euphoria, pushed her to do extreme things and now even if they want to change her character as a misguided one, it cannot have many takers because they have gone much beyond reasonable limits and so not at all acceptable.

Edited by hermoinee - 20 January 2011 at 11:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

The CVs got carried away with the appreciation that Tapasya's vamp role generated and in their euphoria, pushed her to do extreme things and now even if they want to change her character as a misguided one, it cannot have many takers because they have gone much beyond reasonable limits and so not at all acceptable.

Sadly, I don't think the producers or the CV's actually care whether it is acceptable or not........they will just continue with their rubbishDeadDead

Goodnight Hermoinee..........must get my 40 winks, hope to chat with you tomorrow. This serial has thrust members into a strange arena............I really enjoyed our peaceful discussion. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79LimitLessFan

Go to top