Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

I want Satya to fall in luv with Ichcha! (Page 3)

dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
i think it would be really very difficult for veer and ichcha to separate themselves but if that is shown  for any reason  atleast ichcha should get some real happiness and love she being the reason behind everyone's happiness she deseves it the most Smile

Edited by dinapandey - 20 January 2011 at 11:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialfarah007

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinapandey

i think it would be really very difficult for veer and ichcha to separate themselves but if that is shown  for any reason atleast ichcha should get some real happiness she being the reason behind everyone's happiness she deseves it the most Smile
thats wat I said, I dont her to be with veer just for the sake of it. I want her to be happy n lead a peaceful life.
kwebbel Groupbie
kwebbel
kwebbel

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Waaiit a minute is typasya pregant!? Sorry i did not SEE everything LOL
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

i dont know where the story heading

but for us it looks like misunderstandings
somehow after few days
another twist will come
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I wud want a Veer-Iccha-Satya story....where Satya falls madly in love with her , makes Veer re-realize how lucky he is to have iccha....so that Veer forgets all about taps & the fake baby....is dead jealous and protects iccha from Satya..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialtiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

I wud want a Veer-Iccha-Satya story....where Satya falls madly in love with her , makes Veer re-realize how lucky he is to have iccha....so that Veer forgets all about taps & the fake baby....is dead jealous and protects iccha from Satya..Smile

I am hoping that is exactly what is going to happen.............Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

But taps wont fit in all this...which is not acceptable to cvs...may they will show once she has Veer, she will lose all interest as he is not really her kind of guy..and start running after satya ....pls. I dont want to see a tappu reincarnated into a good human being...anything but not this.

hasini79

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

But taps wont fit in all this...which is not acceptable to cvs...may they will show once she has Veer, she will lose all interest as he is not really her kind of guy..and start running after satya ....pls. I dont want to see a tappu reincarnated into a good human being...anything but not this.

Oh no Tapasya is very much a part of the plan.............Veer will lean towards Tapasya due to the child and one fine day he will notice that Ichcha is being wooed by Satya..............that will be the bolt of shock that he needs.............Tapasya in the meanwhile will be very satisfied with the attention she is getting until she realises that Ichcha has an admirer............and then she will dump Veer for Satya who will marry her and set her right...................How is that Vijayam for hopeWinkWink

I don't mind Tapasya becoming a better person..............I like happy endings but she will repent ........that is the only way to become a better person.

FunLyfe

Go to top