Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

I want Satya to fall in luv with Ichcha!

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Now that its clear that Veer is going to be shown as a weak character Thumbs Down as quiet evident from the sonography scene n also frm the recent article, I really want Satya to fall in luv with Ichcha and save her from these mad mad people all around her and Satya being strong and determined will be able to take care of Ichcha in a better way.

Waise even in y'day episode Veer was looking so lame in front of Satya. And I must say Sharad has an immense screen presenceStarStar. But Ichcha to fall for Satya is going to be real difficult.

Let Veer have his baby and Taps and they can rot among the other Bundelas. Ichcha can leave and start life fresh with Satya and she will also get a sweet sister-in-law cum friend in Sanchi as she never really had what we say a true friend (Wase bhi jiise woh apna dost maanti hai woh to dost ke naam par kalank hai OuchDead)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

r11705tvfreaqshasha74hasini79ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Now that its clear that Veer is going to be shown as a weak character Thumbs Down as quiet evident from the sonography scene n also frm the recent article, I really want Satya to fall in luv with Ichcha and save her from these mad mad people all around her and Satya being strong and determined will be able to take care of Ichcha in a better way.

Waise even in y'day episode Veer was looking so lame in front of Satya. And I must say Sharad has an immense screen presenceStarStar. But Ichcha to fall for Satya is going to be real difficult.

Let Veer have his baby and Taps and they can rot among the other Bundelas. Ichcha can leave and start life fresh with Satya and she will also get a sweet sister-in-law cum friend in Sanchi as she never really had what we say a true friend (Wase bhi jiise woh apna dost maanti hai woh to dost ke naam par kalank hai OuchDead)
we dont mind at all LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r11705SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Yeh I would even do her bidaai saying thank you Ichha thank you now you can have a very nice life and so can Veeya and we will also be happy and so will your fansEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Ya it works both ways thenBig smile. But I doubt this will ever happen bcoz Taps has a habit of interfering in Ichcha's life woh bhi bachpan se.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79mkdeepaaLimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
icha ko kya taps samjaha hai ?? jaha paise wala milla waha bagh ne ko ??

veer and icha should remain as veecha, where as taps can run aftehe r satya........... as much as i love sharad , i dont want him to paired after rash, but dont want him to come inbtw veecha. as in a way it shows evil wins , wats the point if everything happens as taps wish ,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79mkdeepaacjs369tiny15

dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Oh i would love it if Veer decides to leave ichcha and satya truly loves ichcha Embarrassed 
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

veer and icha should remain as veecha, where as taps can run aftehe r satya........... as much as i love sharad , i dont want him to paired after rash, but dont want him to come inbtw veecha. as in a way it shows evil wins , wats the point if everything happens as taps wish ,
agar taps ko paise wala chahiye hota toh she cud have gone with ..raghu ..its iccha jiske pyar ka koi tikhana ni ...first veer then vansh then asking veer to stay away ..then again going with veer LOLLOL
rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Arre I also dn't  want evil to win but again I can't see Ichcha suffeing any more. She doesn't deserve one bit os this that too bcoz of Taps's baby.

Atleast if Satya falls for Ichca, Veer will start feeling insecure abt her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r11705

Go to top