Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

will these promotions will work for cv's.......

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Join Pratigya in her fight against domestic violence. Speak up and join the campaign.

Pratigya is a simple, family girl who believes in standing up for what is right. However the battle she is now fighting is a larger issue that millions of women in India go through, domestic violence. Kesar has been a silent victim of domestic violence inflicted on her by her husband Shakti, and now Pratigya has taken it as her responsibility to push Kesar to stand up against Shakti  and file a complait against him with the police.

Join Pratigya in this movement against domestic violence and pledge you support for the cause. You can also share your personal stories about such incidents or simply post you thoughts on the matter.
Get started now and make a difference!

http://starplus.startv.in/show/Pledge_for_pratigya/publicopinion_29_171.aspx 

cv's are doing promotions for the show......as much as  possible............but will it work as thy are not showing kesar standing gainst shakti.........how women will get inspiration from the show wen thy'll not show men lyk shakti getting punished for their crime............infact thy shows powerfull status of thakurs bz of which shakti will be relevead and s.s will do injustice with kesar by throwing her out of TN...............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

na9navishpCrAzYREDtelstra....Poojie....

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Maybe there is a twist in the tale this time. I don't see any actress signing on as Kesar to play doormat and nothing to do. They did say Kesar's story was coming upon changes. So got to wait and see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Maybe there is a twist in the tale this time. I don't see any actress signing on as Kesar to play doormat and nothing to do. They did say Kesar's story was coming upon changes. So got to wait and see.
lets see wat cv's are planing.....but im not seeing ny chances of change in kesar's charactewr......if thy want to show pratigya as a strong women than i whd say that in every daily soap female leads are shown enough strong..........it shd be women lyk kesar who shd be shown getting srength to stand against shakti......'
na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
hi pragati Smile
like ur signature.... arhaan s lookng superb
 as per the article,,,, ss will throw her out off t.niwas....... after getting soo much sufferings and humilation frm takurs.... may be tis time c,v planning for strong kesar stangng for her rights ,,,,,,mor over ther s no use for gng 2 saxsena hse ... if they dont show strong kesar.... 

Edited by na9na - 20 January 2011 at 7:46am
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

hi pragati Smile
like ur signature.... arhaan s lookng superb
 as per the article,,,, ss will throw her out off t.niwas....... after getting soo much sufferings and humilation frm takurs.... may be tis time c,v planning for strong kesar stangng for her rights ,,,,,,mor over ther s no use for gng 2 saxsena hse ... if they dont show strong kesar.... 

thaxx dr .........for signature..........but b4 arinee came n start teasing me lemme clear i don't belive in thezz lines...............EmbarrassedLOLLOL 

i don't think so.............if cv's are not showing kesar standing against shakti even now..........than nothing can bring change in her.................i mean wat more  she need to stand for herslef.................shakti now tried to kill her.............if not now than se can never stand for herself............Dead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top