Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

How will you have written it... (Page 3)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@shobs - i just posted this one the update thread as well, i saw the news segments before i watched the show and the effect of those has been that i m so happy Big smile... havent really had a serious thought in my head all morning... thats why not taking the episode discussion too seriously ... Gaurav looked just too damned cute in his new haircut... and it isnt really different its just shorter.... WackoDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbThinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Well, whatever happens...........we can always find something to laugh over and someone to drool over!   No one like us family on this forum!! 

LOLLOLBig smileROFLHeart

Edited by ssroomani - 20 January 2011 at 11:15am

aaabbbfj08Thinker_Belle

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
guess we might know nine tv months later LOL

Good one FathimaROFL

The proof is there Article did say so it happenedEmbarrassedApprove

The cvs have selected the most romantic place ShockedConfused

They should have had a place like when Prem was planning a surprise for Nandu's b'day party....it was beautifully and way too romantic but cvs there had a dream sequenceAngry but for something which happened real that too for an important event in PreNa married life they selected a haunted fort in a remote place Dead

aaabbbfj08Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Wow... am I the only one finding the "Haunted fort" very exciting???LOLLOL
I'm  a little bit jhingalala like that....  I think it was supercool she selected that place... except, what I saw in the caps Shobs posted, there was no bed... only a heap of hay for the bed...

I mean, was there a bed??  bcoz it'd be tooo jhingalala even for my standard to sleep  on straw-bed... for sanitary reasons. Hygine comes first, always.Approve

I'd have preferred she had a face to face convo with Prem, whether or not she revealed the name of the culprit dont matter. The tape thing was a bit unrealistic to me. 

Like Shobs said, lets just say she was hesitant, and did it on tape. And before to revealed the past, she took a deep breath, and a couple of seconds, but Prem assumed the tape was over, and he left....

But anyways...

aaabbbregularinfossroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@tanu - the settings fascinates you but you are worried about hygiene as well.... Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
nice scenario

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index