How will you have written it...

aaabbb thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Everyone kind of agree I believe the way the secret came out and they consumate was real bad stupid writing:

Everyone has one writer inside them and has their own take on how scene should have been written specially bad onesπŸ˜•. Please write your version...

Here is my take:

Nandini opened her heart out in the tape, obviously good things first and then baad me zor ka zatkaπŸ˜•πŸ˜². Since Prem is so much bothering her on telling her piece of mind(I mean heart😳), he came again pestering, she gave him the tape and asked him to listen it first. he insist them together listening but she asked him please to hear her out ALONE and knowing she really wants it, he said ok.

When he came out of room, his dad saw him coming and asked him to give some important papers to Dr K as she needed themSo he decided to go out and listen on his way obviously he didn't whats in it, he started the tape hear first few min and he is all grinning happy excited, and the hospital came, he gave his mom papers she saw he is too happy, asked he said I always thought Nandini just like him but today realized she loves him alot too. Dr K lil perplexed wanted to say something but he already left.

He came back to car, wanted to hear it again but then Krushna's call came and he wanted to know how things are between them. Prem hesitant first but he insisted on knowing everything saying he is concerned for Nandini😑 so he told all and by the he is done, house came and he all happy went his room where she was waiting for him and ahem happened(obviously its serial so they never talk before)

Next day when he doesn't want to go work she insisted. His dad said he will come with him and they get into car. Prem in his own happy world remembered he forgot the goodbye kiss😳, he decided to go to his room. Gautam is playing with his cell, saw the recorder and stared to play, he listened first part and was all lil shy as he is listening to her love decided to shut it down. Suddenly his cell dropped on back, he bent to pick, and Nandini saying in tape "Prem I want you to know one big dirty secret about me, Gautam ears stood, he decided to hear it all..

By the time Prem is coming back, he in fury went to hall and screamed Nandini, all are shocked😲😲
Edited by aaabbb - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting scenario, Veena

the only problem i see in this, gautam is driven a lot by his women, his wife and his mother, if he listened to the tape by himself, his reaction would have been more rational... me thinks

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

interesting take Veena
I dunno how I would have wanted the scene to come out but the one thing tht irked me was the ahem at the fort lol ...privacy bhi koi cheez hoti hai ki nahi πŸ˜†
jokes apart ,I think it would have been best if it was just Prem who found out first and then they cud have let the others know,that way we could see how Prem would deal with the situation and if he would have shared his dilemma with him mum...but this is 2 zor ke jhatkes for him and awww he looked too cute to be heartbroken soon...
Edited by hinz - 13 years ago
harshart thumbnail
Rape is such a sensitive issue, to present it so harshly is like another rape to that women. The show should have shown, how much that women suffers internally, rather then that they show this rapist
still bothering the victim and victim being victim is still being victimised by the rapist and by the family too. Horrible, I quit watching the show long time ago, when they started showing Gautuam's character braineless and Kalyani being gynec, not understaning the women's point of view of women being raped. Sorry, this show is not my cup of tea. I occasionally browse through the forum, and I could not stop myselft from putting my thoughts down.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hmm...........good topic Veena! I just posted my take on this week's developments on the update thread............😊

I would have played it quited differently even with the idea of tape and Prem not listening to the whole tape. Here is how it would go......😳

Nandini records her confession of her past and gives it to Prem.  He is puzzled but accepts to listen to it alone because she wants it so.  He listens to the tape and is very happy to hear that she loves him....😳......there is a pause in the tape before Nandini begins her confession, and Prem being Prem, hotheaded and impulsive thinks that is it...πŸ˜‰.....shuts it off, leaves it there and rushes out to the fort  (though why that fort I wonder.....πŸ˜•....they could have met somewhere else and gone on to a resort or something for the ahem!  😳)

They come back supremely happy with each other. 😳  Nandini does not realize that Prem still doesn't know the whole truth.....a few cute scenes and passage of a few days like that....😳😳....

The tape meanwhile lies forgotten in the desk drawer until, say Urmila wants a recorder for something.  She hunts for hers, cannot find it and decides to borrow from Prem's room.  She takes it and of course she gets to hear the tape and not being Prem, she listens to it fully. πŸ˜ƒ  All hell breaks loose!  😲

Alternatively, Prem himself decides to listen to Nandini's voice again  (we can conveniently send Nandini off to the temple or something so that he listens to it in her absence πŸ˜†) and this time listens to the whole tape because he does not switch it off at the pause....πŸ˜ƒ.....and again all hell breaks loose.......

This would have been much better and more convincing.......I am not happy the way the drama unfolded........and like Hina, I didn't like the setting for the ahem....πŸ˜•.....though Prem and Nandini looked great!!  😳

fj08 thumbnail
are we certain that there was aahhhmmmm???

and if thats the case my issue is of a different nature which i have mentioned before and which would have led to some of prems rose colored shades coming off before listening to the tape
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Veena U wrote a nice scenarioπŸ‘

Yup I agree I did not like the place for ahem😲,may be Cvs want to bond with the sakhapura....don't know why this Fort always play an important part in all Gaurav's show.πŸ˜‰

ssroomani thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

are we certain that there was aahhhmmmm???

and if thats the case my issue is of a different nature which i have mentioned before and which would have led to some of prems rose colored shades coming off before listening to the tape

You know Fatima..........I have that doubt too........whether there was aaahhhmmm???   In that place?    I don't think the second part of what you mention matters...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
fj08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

You know Fatima..........I have that doubt too........whether there was aaahhhmmm???   In that place?    I don't think the second part of what you mention matters...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

it doesnt matter because of that place or doesnt matter regardless
ssroomani thumbnail
🀣🀣   Regardless................🀣🀣