Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

new article on CB2 in telebuzz 20th jan 2011 (Page 7)

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Misti for posting the article. I was so thrilled - started wearing my rose-tinted glasses in hope that CB2 will be a good storyline. LOL    LOL    LOL    LOL    LOL    LOL    LOL  LOL 

Waiting with hope, and baited breath to see Avina again. Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

august123misti73Neerjaa

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Musti! I also want to thank Zee, DJ and everyone concerned, for creating yet another Spiritual Love Story for the audience and our favourite couple!

The storyline sounds good, but not the leap! Apprehensive that they might mess it up again. Didn't like the leap at all! Just blocked them out...nor do I want to see the vamps/villians of
CB1. If they are back again in CB2, I will kick my addiction real FAST!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

august123misti73

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Thank you misti for the article!!! I hope dj and zee would do a good job!! i hope that zee and PH will understand where they went wrong with cb. I hope they will give us a very good story with an outstanding cast. cb was a beautiful story but it took the wrong turn  in the middle of the story &  finally they ended it in a bad way. I hope that if they bring new characters in-between the story (eg keshav) they should complete their purpose. What I am trying to say is, that if you bring new character don't just bring for the sake of bringing and then kick them out.  keshav was there until the ashram episodes and after that he was not there in the story. They bought characters like vikram and then the story went in a different way!! i think only Shantanu's character was finished properly i.e. his death. Finally they brought this mataramji family and mataramji was a strong woman and finally her role ended in a way which didn't suit her character. I think zee has to respect each and every actor and respect their talent!! The actors who joined the story have mentioned that they are happy to act in cb because it was such an beautiful story. I hope this time zee will learn from their mistakes by analyzing their past decisions and make the perfect show will satisfy all the fans!! Whatever said and done we didn't like some characters in cb but they did a very good job. I order for this story to be a success I hope they will have good cast. They should have a good bond onscreen.

Edited by anusha34 - 21 January 2011 at 4:55am

misti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

i hope that zee and PH will understand where they went wrong with cb. I hope they will give us a very good story with an outstanding cast. cb was a beautiful story but it took the wrong turn  in the middle of the story &  finally they ended it in a bad way. I hope that if they bring new characters in-between the story (eg keshav) they should complete their purpose. What I am trying to say is, that if you bring new character don't just bring for the sake of bringing and then kick them out.  keshav was there until the ashram episodes and after that he was not there in the story. They bought characters like vikram and then the story went in a different way!! i think only Shantanu's character was finished properly i.e. his death. Finally they brought this mataramji family and mataramji was a strong woman and finally her role ended in a way which didn't suit her character. I think zee has to respect each and every actor and respect their talent!! The actors who joined the story have mentioned that they are happy to act in cb because it was such an beautiful story. I hope this time zee will learn from their mistakes by analyzing their past decisions and make the perfect show will satisfy all the fans!! Whatever said and done we didn't like some characters in cb but they did a very good job. I order for this story to be a success I hope they will have good cast. They should have a good bond onscreen.

So well said Anusha ,,,, I totally agree with you...Problem with Zee, DJs was that first they introduced the characters midway supposed to be interesting, next thing they did not know what to do with them.....Because of their stupidity (thinking creativity) wasted good actors...Shantnu,s track was  going to be interesting, shown to be stalking Radhika and having Radhika look a like wife, but got confused....may be that time they wanted to introduce Radhika.s look like.....Maybe  as far as Zee is concerned, it was the case of too many cooks spoil the broth..They were just going on leaving the loose thread, never bothered to tie them....It is the common saying that when you are viewing Hindi soaps ,do not use you r brains no fun intended should be dumb....Think Zee and PH took this saying seriously and went on churning illogical turns and twists....Taking viewers for merry-go-round ride and still are...Hope this time as they have done their home_work(research) well  before starting the CB2....

Edited by neerjashingla - 21 January 2011 at 7:23am

anusha34misti73

Smiley-786 IF-Dazzler
Smiley-786
Smiley-786

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the news Misti ..now you too have joined with us in giving the good news LOL feeling so happy now ek ke baad ek good news mil rahe hain ..cant wait to see the new show ......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Thanks so much for sharing this article!! I'm so happy Wink For Avina and Choti Bahu!! Valentine Days!! Can't wait to see Dev and Radhika as kids!!  Love the fact eligion is going to play a part!! And it is getting 7.30 wow, great!!
Missed Avinash and Rubina as cute Dev and Radhika so much!! I'm very excited to see CB and the storyline!!! Hope the cast is good!! Wish the CB team all the best!! Thanks everyone for their efforts! Clap CB rocks!! Wink Never thought I would say this ever again, but thanks Zee tv and DJ PH!!

You are welcome ashna26.Big smile I can see your excitement......every sentence finishes with an exclamation mark.WinkBig smile..Looks like you have got what you wanted .Big smile
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakina4eva

Thanks

You are welcome.Big smile 
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678