Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

new article on CB2 in telebuzz 20th jan 2011 (Page 6)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

Thanks Misti for sharing this news...Hope  everything will be fine  in CB2  as they mentioned in the article....  Don't want to see any bad things  in CB2 as happened in CB1 ....

You are welcome vinianil. I am happy to share any news regarding Avina or CB with the forum.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilNeerjaa..sush..

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Looking at the recent  past record of Zee, i do not think  DJs will have much say in the coming soap...They have to dance to Zee tune...I may be wrong this time...DJs soaps were always good but because of Zee,s interference CB story was ruined midway...

Neerja I think that you are right that Zee does control the main storyline of its shows.....if you look at all the zee shows you will see similarities between them.........I mean in the plots and how they are handling the show. Most probably Star does not directly get involved with the shows and thats why their shows are usually different from each other. As far as I am aware I think Zee decides on the plots and then gives money to the production houses to employ writers to excute the plots and here DJs failed big time. Either DJS lost interest or their was mismanagement and they started diverting the resources to their other shows.....whatever might be the case it was CB that suffered. Instead of emplying a good creative team they went for quick treatments that resulted in CBs downfall. At the end of the day all the plots and tracks that are shown have to be okayed by Zee and here the channel also went after quick TRPs and diluted the essence of the show. So as for I am concerned both Zee and PH played equal roles in CBs fall.

There is another thing that I think might have happened. There is something called morbid curiosity in all of us.......I am also counting myself in this here..........if you remember, CB had one of the highest TRPs when Radhika got burned and also was doing good when the ONS happened. I know that loads of people in the forum protested both the plots and wrote lots of letter........I think others who are not in the forum also wrote but the truth is that the TRP generating public did watch and contributed to the TRPs. This maybe lead the makers to reach a conclusion that although some section of the audience might protest the ones who count in generating TRPs are still watching so why not continue showing all the negative things, but in this process they forgot that there is a limit to which the audience can withstand continuous torture being shown towards the leads without any logical reason and fatigue will creep in. Everything is ok in small measure........too much of either complete positivity or negativity will drive away the audience.......there has to be a balance between the two. 

Hopefully this time they will try to remember the main essence of their story and not play with it.

Edited by misti73 - 20 January 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

N025vinianilradha_bilahariAnsa786anusha34..yajnaseni..Angie12bholabear..sush..Neerjaa

-ChanChan- Senior Member
-ChanChan-
-ChanChan-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sush..misti73

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.

..sush..misti73

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
the channel and production house DJ's Creative Unit have done a lot more research this time to come up with a love story with a lot more spiritual touch in it.

I wonder how they did the research.Perhaps read the  letters 

Thank you for bringing the good news .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bholabear..sush..misti73Neerjaa

jojo91 Senior Member
jojo91
jojo91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for info...wait more info...thanks again+

..sush..misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by neerjashingla

Looking at the recent  past record of Zee, i do not think  DJs will have much say in the coming soap...They have to dance to Zee tune...I may be wrong this time...DJs soaps were always good but because of Zee,s interference CB story was ruined midway...

Neerja I think that you are right that Zee does control the main storyline of its shows.....if you look at all the zee shows you will see similarities between them.........I mean in the plots and how they are handling the show. Most probably Star does not directly get involved with the shows and thats why their shows are usually different from each other. As far as I am aware I think Zee decides on the plots and then gives money to the production houses to employ writers to excute the plots and here DJs failed big time. Either DJS lost interest or their was mismanagement and they started diverting the resources to their other shows.....whatever might be the case it was CB that suffered. Instead of emplying a good creative team they went for quick treatments that resulted in CBs downfall. At the end of the day all the plots and tracks that are shown have to be okayed by Zee and here the channel also went after quick TRPs and diluted the essence of the show. So as for I am concerned both Zee and PH played equal roles in CBs fall.

There is another thing that I think might have happened. There is something called morbid curiosity in all of us.......I am also counting myself in this here..........if you remember, CB had one of the highest TRPs when Radhika got burned and also was doing good when the ONS happened. I know that loads of people in the forum protested both the plots and wrote lots of letter........I think others who are not in the forum also wrote but the truth is that the TRP generating public did watch and contributed to the TRPs. This maybe lead the makers to reach a conclusion that although some section of the audience might protest the ones who count in generating TRPs are still watching so why not continue showing all the negative things, but in this process they forgot that there is a limit to which the audience can withstand continuous torture being shown towards the leads without any logical reason and fatigue will creep in. Everything is ok in small measure........too much of either complete positivity or negativity will drive away the audience.......there has to be a balance between the two. 

Hopefully this time they will try to remember the main essence of their story and not play with it.
Misti,  they mistook morbid curiosity as audience loving the track.  Somebody in the forum (I think it was April) wrote a month before the burning that this track is next.  But a lot of viewers including me did not want to believe that.  So, I watched until the burning day because I was sure that they would show Radhika being rescued by Dev at the end (hence the Kanha theme).  But, when they showed the actual burning,  I quit the show for a month or so.  So, the TRPs were really high around the burning but fell after a week or so when they continued with the nonsense and Amma didn't get punished.

Anyway, then they had Takshak gufa to miraculously cure Radhika and when ONS started, it was the same thing.  I think people were tuning in to see stronger Radhika who would fight with Vishaka for her rights (as she had indicated at the time of engagement about not giving Dev to Vishaka anymore).  But, once that didn't happen or happened very sloppily,  people again lost interest and afterwards nothing that was done in any track brought back those ratings.

The ratings improved somewhat towards the end of the show when Kanika was kicked out and Imarti was introduced.  

Or I may be totally wrong and people love to see main characters suffering and sacrificing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N025bholabear..sush..misti73Neerjaa

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
thxClapClapClapClap a lot misti even i lked the highlighted parts but did you see the story line whivh we gave is coing that prem ki nayi kahani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

Go to top