Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

new article on CB2 in telebuzz 20th jan 2011 (Page 4)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

MISTI! MISTI! MISTI!!  *GRASIAS*!!! LOL

Tiluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........De Nada!  Big smile..................no OMG for Misti? Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreTilashini

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why3

That is too funny and they never addressed the sexual assault on Dev.  I do have to say that Avinash had the best expressions when he was molested by red nightgown clad women.  He looked exactly like those helpless heroines of 60s and 70s movies when they were being attacked by the villians.  If only he had shouted "Bachao, bachao" or "bhagwan ke liye mujhe chod do."  He was only saved because Radhika was shown to do "Kanha puja" to save her Dev at those times.

LOLLOLLOL...I can imagine Dev doing that..........the only difference with the 60's and 70's movies for me is that those villians were convincing but here both Vishaka and Kannika became a joke..........

They seemed to have the same script for Vishaka and Kanika.  Didn't both have long nails with red polish too that went with the red gowns.  They also grabbed Dev the same way.

Did they grab Dev the same way?Ermm.........I remember the first time Vishaka pushed Dev on the bed and then tried to climb on him Angry and then Kanha rang the telephone and Dev pushed Vishaka away and ranPinch.............the second time Vishaka wanted to play "I love you Dev game" to which Devs reaction was like that of a lamb who will soon be slaugtered,D'ohStern Smile this time Kanha gave Radhikaa whack on her headThumbs Up.....I think he became bored with the telephone trickWacko.........and Kanika thankfully only decided to throw rose petals on Abhay and not herselfWacko.........otherwise Abhay would have been flat on the floor.Ermm.........anyway this time Abhay to prove to himself that he is the president of "mera biwi, mera baccha" party he would have allowed Kannika to do whatever she wants and probably would have counted sheep Angry.......but again Kanha arose himself from his ninni and sent that little tubelight.D'oh

That is one of my biggest gripe with Hindi soaps.  They make their lead male actor so dumb and helpless with few exceptions.  CB1 was an exception in the beginning as Dev was shown to be so strong and independent.  But, his character diluted with Vishaka entering the PB second time especially after the divorce paper track. 
I just hope that they don't do it in CB2 until the end.  It is better if they keep the new show only for a year, but need to have strong side stories for side characters and have a consistent story from the beginning to the end.  If instead of spending money on Bollywood song and dances and inviting other actors from other shows, they just spend money on creatives and good script writers,  the show would do much better.  I don't know why PHs fail to understand that a good script is a must for anything to succeed.  Even majority of Hindi movies flop because of stupid storylines and yet they continue to pay superstars tonnes of money and pay no attention to the writers.

Yes to all that you have written.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansa786

Thanks my LOVELY Misti Di for the article. Eagerly looking forward to watching the show, hope and pray it exceeds our expectations Thumbs Up !  I am all ready to be taken to yet another, divine, simple and spiritual love story of Dev and Radhika .. Big smileBig smile.

You are welcome Kiddo.Big smile.....hopefully this ride will be a good one from the beginning to the end.

mystifyreAnsa786Neerjaa

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Tiluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........De Nada!  Big smile..................no OMG for Misti? Cry

arre baba...im reli tired yar......tatz why no energy.,... LOL

nyway, for u.......OMG! OMG! OMG!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyremisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_forever

Thanks for the news!

You are welcome radev_forever. Wink
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Enjoy reading your posts...Amusing and true...

mystifyreAnsa786misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

The story seems to be intresting.Always wanted Radhika to be strong & courageous,who could fight for her rights.Hope the CVs don't start throwing trash midway.Anyway,wishing all the very best to our AVINA or RADEV to be precise & CB2 team.

Yes the story seems promising.....lets see whether the creatives live upto their promise. Anyway all the best wishes to everyone involved with CB2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

arre baba...im reli tired yar......tatz why no energy.,... LOL

nyway, for u.......OMG! OMG! OMG!! Hug

Thank you. Hug........Abh jaldi jaldi say why are you tired? CB2 has not started and your janu Avinash is still not on the screen and you have become tired.Shocked Tillu.......whats the matter?

Edited by misti73 - 20 January 2011 at 11:26am

Go to top