Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

new article on CB2 in telebuzz 20th jan 2011 (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

.I am progressive in my views...I myself is not in to all this religious rituals but somehow liked Radhika, when she was in to it....She looked so convincing , so ethereal doing all this stuff....This time they should  not bring illogical, stupid age old rituals but the balance  of old and modern era.....

Yeh Radhika was ethereal in her simplicity..........she always made me wish that her faith never gets broken.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by misti73

Misti, thanks for the article.

I too like the highlighted parts.  Have the creatives been reading our forum.  Don't mind the sacrificing nature at all, but it should be in right context and for the right people.  So, like the part that both would be portrayed as strong characters.  Hope they maintain the intelligence and groW*H of characters.  Still not putting too much hope until I see the whole package.  But, the article sounds promising.

You are welcome Angie.

Angie the creatives and people concerned in the channel and PH regarding CB have been reading the forum. They are saying that they have done more research for this story.......so in one way they are saying that not much thought or research went into CB1..........and we have been repeatedly asking them about whether they knew their subject matter when they were writing CB1. Then the fact that Dev and Radhika will be more pro-active........how many times have people in the forum grumbled that why do RaDev not use their brains and wait for others to pat their head and take away stuff that rightly belongs to them.Also the tagline....sindoor bin suhagan.......I remember asking that.....I was worried about that because in CB1 just to satisfy their tagline they had everyone fall in love with either Dev or Radhika........luckily for Radhika her suitors got removed very quickly but Dev was almost raped quite a few times. I think he was the most sexually abused male lead in the history of hindi soaps. ....and now the sight of red nightgown makes me walk out of shops.

Like you to me the article looks promising and I am waiting to see whether they are going to fulfill what they are projecting as strong points of the new show.
That is too funny and they never addressed the sexual assault on Dev.  I do have to say that Avinash had the best expressions when he was molested by red nightgown clad women.  He looked exactly like those helpless heroines of 60s and 70s movies when they were being attacked by the villians.  If only he had shouted "Bachao, bachao" or "bhagwan ke liye mujhe chod do."  He was only saved because Radhika was shown to do "Kanha puja" to save her Dev at those times.

LOLLOLLOL...I can imagine Dev doing that..........the only difference with the 60's and 70's movies for me is that those villians were convincing but here both Vishaka and Kannika became a joke..........

Edited by misti73 - 20 January 2011 at 8:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N025radha_bilahariAngie12Neerjaa

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
MISTI! MISTI! MISTI!!  *GRASIAS*!!! LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 20 January 2011 at 9:22am

misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

That is too funny and they never addressed the sexual assault on Dev.  I do have to say that Avinash had the best expressions when he was molested by red nightgown clad women.  He looked exactly like those helpless heroines of 60s and 70s movies when they were being attacked by the villians.  If only he had shouted "Bachao, bachao" or "bhagwan ke liye mujhe chod do."  He was only saved because Radhika was shown to do "Kanha puja" to save her Dev at those times.

LOLLOLLOL...I can imagine Dev doing that..........the only difference with the 60's and 70's movies for me is that those villians were convincing but here both Vishaka and Kannika became a joke..........

They seemed to have the same script for Vishaka and Kanika.  Didn't both have long nails with red polish too that went with the red gowns.  They also grabbed Dev the same way. 

That is one of my biggest gripe with Hindi soaps.  They make their lead male actor so dumb and helpless with few exceptions.  CB1 was an exception in the beginning as Dev was shown to be so strong and independent.  But, his character diluted with Vishaka entering the PB second time especially after the divorce paper track. 

I just hope that they don't do it in CB2 until the end.  It is better if they keep the new show only for a year, but need to have strong side stories for side characters and have a consistent story from the beginning to the end.  If instead of spending money on Bollywood song and dances and inviting other actors from other shows, they just spend money on creatives and good script writers,  the show would do much better.  I don't know why PHs fail to understand that a good script is a must for anything to succeed.  Even majority of Hindi movies flop because of stupid storylines and yet they continue to pay superstars tonnes of money and pay no attention to the writers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreN025ChinadollTwo..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks my LOVELY Misti Di for the article. Eagerly looking forward to watching the show, hope and pray it exceeds our expectations Thumbs Up !  I am all ready to be taken to yet another, divine, simple and spiritual love story of Dev and Radhika .. Big smileBig smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariChinadollTwomisti73

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
 Dev and radhika both were head-strong....Whenever needed,as what she wanted to do she acted...After second time Vishakha,s entry story went hay-wire..Creatives were playing merry-go-round with tracks..In recent soaps of Zee i do not find anything different...Other channels are trying soaps with different contents...Zee is still in the same rat race...Almost same kind of stuff...Promos were really good..Look wise they were different not like Zee,s other soaps....hope contents will  also be like promos.....

misti73

honey_princess Goldie
honey_princess
honey_princess

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the news!

misti73

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
The story seems to be intresting.Always wanted Radhika to be strong & courageous,who could fight for her rights.Hope the CVs don't start throwing trash midway.Anyway,wishing all the very best to our AVINA or RADEV to be precise & CB2 team.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

Go to top