Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

new article on CB2 in telebuzz 20th jan 2011 (Page 2)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti thanks for the news Big smile waiting for the new story to unfold.Initially CB was also a good story which got spoiled and tracks turned absurd slowlyShocked hope this does not happen with CB2

me toooooooooo...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradha_bilaharimisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

ya I also like that highlighted part..
They are nit silent any more..
they have power, more outspoken and pro-active people..
I love it..
I only want they come with good story and it will have 1000 or more episodes and AvIna also in that show...

I hope too that they have a strong and a good story, so that CB2 brightly shines in the teleworld.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Hope  Zee and PH will understand where they went wrong  with CB....This time  they should better come with good script with strong storyline not midway with their illogical tracks and should do justice with the actors...Should promote the soap in  big way....Hope CB2 magic will cast spell on ZEE,s TRPs etc... Glad they have retained the essence of CB in new soap, which was the X factor of CB....Liked the presence of Lord Krishna here and there...Waiting eagerly to  see what concoction they are going to make

Thats a "milion dollar question"..........I mean whether Zee and PH have actually understood where they went wrong with CB..........it was all there in their hands which they themsleves let slip through the fingers. I guess time will only tell what is there in the future. My wishes are with them for getting it right this time and to stick to the storyline.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreChinadollTwoNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti thanks for the news Big smile waiting for the new story to unfold.Initially CB was also a good story which got spoiled and tracks turned absurd slowlyShocked hope this does not happen with CB2

You are welcome Chalhov.............and you are right in saying that CB actually was in the right track when the show started and then it became all topsy turvey. Hope that they have learned from their mistakes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovChinadollTwoAnsa786Neerjaa

jsre Senior Member
jsre
jsre

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing. So its the same time slot............CB2 will ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Cv,s plz dont mess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
 .I am progressive in my views...I myself is not in to all this religious rituals but somehow liked Radhika, when she was in to it....She looked so convincing , so ethereal doing all this stuff....This time they should  not bring illogical, stupid age old rituals but the balance  of old and modern era.....

misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why3

Misti, thanks for the article.

I too like the highlighted parts.  Have the creatives been reading our forum.  Don't mind the sacrificing nature at all, but it should be in right context and for the right people.  So, like the part that both would be portrayed as strong characters.  Hope they maintain the intelligence and groW*H of characters.  Still not putting too much hope until I see the whole package.  But, the article sounds promising.

You are welcome Angie.

Angie the creatives and people concerned in the channel and PH regarding CB have been reading the forum. They are saying that they have done more research for this story.......so in one way they are saying that not much thought or research went into CB1..........and we have been repeatedly asking them about whether they knew their subject matter when they were writing CB1. Then the fact that Dev and Radhika will be more pro-active........how many times have people in the forum grumbled that why do RaDev not use their brains and wait for others to pat their head and take away stuff that rightly belongs to them.Also the tagline....sindoor bin suhagan.......I remember asking that.....I was worried about that because in CB1 just to satisfy their tagline they had everyone fall in love with either Dev or Radhika........luckily for Radhika her suitors got removed very quickly but Dev was almost raped quite a few times. I think he was the most sexually abused male lead in the history of hindi soaps. ....and now the sight of red nightgown makes me walk out of shops.

Like you to me the article looks promising and I am waiting to see whether they are going to fulfill what they are projecting as strong points of the new show.
That is too funny and they never addressed the sexual assault on Dev.  I do have to say that Avinash had the best expressions when he was molested by red nightgown clad women.  He looked exactly like those helpless heroines of 60s and 70s movies when they were being attacked by the villians.  If only he had shouted "Bachao, bachao" or "bhagwan ke liye mujhe chod do."  He was only saved because Radhika was shown to do "Kanha puja" to save her Dev at those times.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N025radha_bilaharianusha34misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jsre

Thanks for sharing. So its the same time slot............CB2 will ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Cv,s plz dont mess

You are welcome jsre.

jsre

Go to top