Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

new article on CB2 in telebuzz 20th jan 2011 - Page 7

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

So well said Anusha ,,,, I totally agree with you...Problem with Zee, DJs was that first they introduced the characters midway supposed to be interesting, next thing they did not know what to do with them.....Because of their stupidity (thinking creativity) wasted good actors...Shantnu,s track was  going to be interesting, shown to be stalking Radhika and having Radhika look a like wife, but got confused....may be that time they wanted to introduce Radhika.s look like.....Maybe  as far as Zee is concerned, it was the case of too many cooks spoil the broth..They were just going on leaving the loose thread, never bothered to tie them....It is the common saying that when you are viewing Hindi soaps ,do not use you r brains no fun intended should be dumb....Think Zee and PH took this saying seriously and went on churning illogical turns and twists....Taking viewers for merry-go-round ride and still are...Hope this time as they have done their home_work(research) well  before starting the CB2....

It is the common saying that when you are viewing Hindi soaps ,do not use you r brains no fun intended should be dumb....Think Zee and PH took this saying seriously and went on churning illogical turns and twists....Taking viewers for merry-go-round ride and still are...

Neerja I think the same can also be said of Bollywood movies.........but the scenario there is slowly changing. The same might also happen in the teleworld.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radev_fan

Thanks for the news Misti ..now you too have joined with us in giving the good news ðŸ˜† feeling so happy now ek ke baad ek good news mil rahe hain ..cant wait to see the new show ......

You are welcome Heena....😃..........yep I too decided to join you all. Was feeling left out.😉😛
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[ In Hindi soaps a good bahu should suffer in silence,should be sacrificial lamb and she should cry at the drop of the hat....you are right about people being sadistic...you will find mostly all this kind of soaps are TRP gainers..As far CB is concerned , i always felt this story was not  from this time and had the old time values which have almost disappeared in today's cut-throat world...Here i agree with you  that no doubt the story was ended with their marriage......
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: misti73

"I wonder how they did the research.".....Good point, I am wondering that too. Maybe google and wikipedia.😉 and you are welcome laxmis.

it will be gud for us if they took this path for their research, & if they really take some idea from this forum CB2 will be more successful than the previous one.
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Misti thanks for the news ,waiting for CB2 to make presence in my home everyday with our dear Avina and there beautiful love story .Miss watching them alot .
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Misti and welcome to the group that is distributing chocolates to the forum 😆
misti73 thumbnail

You are welcome nycsweetie.😉
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Annamarie

Misti thanks for the news ,waiting for CB2 to make presence in my home everyday with our dear Avina and there beautiful love story .Miss watching them alot .

You are welcome Annamarie. Hopefully you will see them soon on TV.😃
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dg86

Thanks for the article Misti and welcome to the group that is distributing chocolates to the forum 😆

You are welcome..😃..what did you think that you will leave me behind and have all the fun.😉😛
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys actually zat name was one of our proposal.................great