Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks my LOVELY Misti Di for the article. Eagerly looking forward to watching the show, hope and pray it exceeds our expectations πŸ‘πŸΌ !  I am all ready to be taken to yet another, divine, simple and spiritual love story of Dev and Radhika .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Dev and radhika both were head-strong....Whenever needed,as what she wanted to do she acted...After second time Vishakha,s entry story went hay-wire..Creatives were playing merry-go-round with tracks..In recent soaps of Zee i do not find anything different...Other channels are trying soaps with different contents...Zee is still in the same rat race...Almost same kind of stuff...Promos were really good..Look wise they were different not like Zee,s other soaps....hope contents will  also be like promos.....
fatssrilanka thumbnail
The story seems to be intresting.Always wanted Radhika to be strong & courageous,who could fight for her rights.Hope the CVs don't start throwing trash midway.Anyway,wishing all the very best to our AVINA or RADEV to be precise & CB2 team.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tilashini

MISTI! MISTI! MISTI!!  *GRASIAS*!!! πŸ˜†

Tiluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........De Nada!  πŸ˜ƒ..................no OMG for Misti? 😭
misti73 thumbnail

They seemed to have the same script for Vishaka and Kanika.  Didn't both have long nails with red polish too that went with the red gowns.  They also grabbed Dev the same way.

Did they grab Dev the same way?πŸ€”.........I remember the first time Vishaka pushed Dev on the bed and then tried to climb on him 😑 and then Kanha rang the telephone and Dev pushed Vishaka away and ran😡.............the second time Vishaka wanted to play "I love you Dev game" to which Devs reaction was like that of a lamb who will soon be slaugtered,😳 this time Kanha gave Radhikaa whack on her headπŸ‘πŸΌ.....I think he became bored with the telephone trick.........and Kanika thankfully only decided to throw rose petals on Abhay and not herself.........otherwise Abhay would have been flat on the floor.πŸ€”.........anyway this time Abhay to prove to himself that he is the president of "mera biwi, mera baccha" party he would have allowed Kannika to do whatever she wants and probably would have counted sheep 😑.......but again Kanha arose himself from his ninni and sent that little tubelight.

That is one of my biggest gripe with Hindi soaps.  They make their lead male actor so dumb and helpless with few exceptions.  CB1 was an exception in the beginning as Dev was shown to be so strong and independent.  But, his character diluted with Vishaka entering the PB second time especially after the divorce paper track. 
I just hope that they don't do it in CB2 until the end.  It is better if they keep the new show only for a year, but need to have strong side stories for side characters and have a consistent story from the beginning to the end.  If instead of spending money on Bollywood song and dances and inviting other actors from other shows, they just spend money on creatives and good script writers,  the show would do much better.  I don't know why PHs fail to understand that a good script is a must for anything to succeed.  Even majority of Hindi movies flop because of stupid storylines and yet they continue to pay superstars tonnes of money and pay no attention to the writers.

Yes to all that you have written.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ansa786

Thanks my LOVELY Misti Di for the article. Eagerly looking forward to watching the show, hope and pray it exceeds our expectations πŸ‘πŸΌ !  I am all ready to be taken to yet another, divine, simple and spiritual love story of Dev and Radhika .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

You are welcome Kiddo.πŸ˜ƒ.....hopefully this ride will be a good one from the beginning to the end.
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Tiluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........De Nada!  πŸ˜ƒ..................no OMG for Misti? 😭

arre baba...im reli tired yar......tatz why no energy.,... πŸ˜†

nyway, for u.......OMG! OMG! OMG!! πŸ€—

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev_forever

Thanks for the news!

You are welcome radev_forever. πŸ˜‰
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enjoy reading your posts...Amusing and true...
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

The story seems to be intresting.Always wanted Radhika to be strong & courageous,who could fight for her rights.Hope the CVs don't start throwing trash midway.Anyway,wishing all the very best to our AVINA or RADEV to be precise & CB2 team.

Yes the story seems promising.....lets see whether the creatives live upto their promise. Anyway all the best wishes to everyone involved with CB2.