Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

new article on CB2 in telebuzz 20th jan 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Countdown to Chhoti Bahu begins!!

Thursday, January 20, 2011 | 6:24:23 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Countdown to Chhoti Bahu begins!!

The magic of Chhoti Bahu will enthrall one and all very soon... 

The much-awaited show Chhoti Bahu will be back with a brand new love story of Dev (Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) on Zee TV!! While Season 1 depicted the love story of Radhika by keeping Vrindavan as the backdrop, the channel and production house DJ's Creative Unit have done a lot more research this time to come up with a love story with a lot more spiritual touch in it.

Our source states, "This time the backdrop of the show will be Rawal, the place where Radha actually made her presence felt in order to fall into a divine and spiritual love story with Krishn, according to the Indian mythology. The story of the new version of Chhoti Bahu will begin in Rawal and will later move to Mathura".

"This time the divine love story of Dev and Radhika will start when they are kids. The story will start from the childhood version of the duo, and will take a leap later on. The leap is expected to happen after 10 episodes, but all will depend on the way the love story of the kids gets accepted by the audience", adds our source.

Unlike the protagonists of the first season, Dev and Radhika will now be projected as more outspoken and pro-active people. They will not be silent spectators and cannot be overpowered by people. This aspect of the protagonists will bring in some freshness to the story.

"The show will not be counted as the Season 2 of Chhoti Bahu. It will also not have the tag line of 'Sindoor Bina Suhaagan'. It will be a completely fresh story with a new tag line which is being decided as of now. It will probably be on the lines of Chhoti Bahu Ek Nayi Prem Kahaani. Though the initial story in Rawal will have a typical rural backdrop, the story line in Mathura which will be Dev's household will have the needed urban elements in it", elaborates our source.

For rest of the article please go to the link..........I think we are not allowed to put the entire article here.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8666-countdown-to-chhoti-bahu-begins.htm

My reaction...............the highlighted parts are the ones that I liked. Whew! Have the writers and the creatives of the show managed to understand the real meaning of what is written in Gita 🤔😳.....

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Misti.

I really wish and pray that CB2 does enthrall all of us and hope that we are taken to the new world of Radhika anD Dev.  I am glad that they have decided to retain the spiritual aspect of the original story which was one of the reasons why I was drawn to this show.

All the very best to CB ek nayi prem kahani, if not for the channel and the PH definitely for the viewers and the actors who are going to entertain us.  I really dont mind, if the channel and the Ph also stand to gain by the relaunch of CB2.  
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti, thanks for the article.

I too like the highlighted parts.  Have the creatives been reading our forum.  Don't mind the sacrificing nature at all, but it should be in right context and for the right people.  So, like the part that both would be portrayed as strong characters.  Hope they maintain the intelligence and groW*H of characters.  Still not putting too much hope until I see the whole package.  But, the article sounds promising.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya I also like that highlighted part..
They are nit silent any more..
they have power, more outspoken and pro-active people..
I love it..
I only want they come with good story and it will have 1000 or more episodes and AvIna also in that show...

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Hope  Zee and PH will understand where they went wrong  with CB....This time  they should better come with good script with strong storyline not midway with their illogical tracks and should do justice with the actors...Should promote the soap in  big way....Hope CB2 magic will cast spell on ZEE,s TRPs etc... Glad they have retained the essence of CB in new soap, which was the X factor of CB....Liked the presence of Lord Krishna here and there...Waiting eagerly to  see what concoction they are going to make
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Thanks Misti.

I really wish and pray that CB2 does enthrall all of us and hope that we are taken to the new world of Radhika anD Dev.  I am glad that they have decided to retain the spiritual aspect of the original story which was one of the reasons why I was drawn to this show.

All the very best to CB ek nayi prem kahani, if not for the channel and the PH definitely for the viewers and the actors who are going to entertain us.  I really dont mind, if the channel and the Ph also stand to gain by the relaunch of CB2.  

You are welcome Radha. 😃

I hope the spirituality that they are talking about is actually spirituality and not ritualism, that they were trying to feed the audience as spiritualism from the end of 2009.😳 Like you my best wishes are also to Avina and to the entire team of CB2 and I too don't mind if the channel and PH gain by showing a logical story with strong characters and screenplay. Then the audience will be happy and the actors and the makers will also be happy.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

Misti, thanks for the article.

I too like the highlighted parts.  Have the creatives been reading our forum.  Don't mind the sacrificing nature at all, but it should be in right context and for the right people.  So, like the part that both would be portrayed as strong characters.  Hope they maintain the intelligence and groW*H of characters.  Still not putting too much hope until I see the whole package.  But, the article sounds promising.

You are welcome Angie.

Angie the creatives and people concerned in the channel and PH regarding CB have been reading the forum. They are saying that they have done more research for this story.......so in one way they are saying that not much thought or research went into CB1..........and we have been repeatedly asking them about whether they knew their subject matter when they were writing CB1. Then the fact that Dev and Radhika will be more pro-active........how many times have people in the forum grumbled that why do RaDev not use their brains and wait for others to pat their head and take away stuff that rightly belongs to them.Also the tagline....sindoor bin suhagan.......I remember asking that.....I was worried about that because in CB1 just to satisfy their tagline they had everyone fall in love with either Dev or Radhika........luckily for Radhika her suitors got removed very quickly but Dev was almost raped quite a few times. I think he was the most sexually abused male lead in the history of hindi soaps. ....and now the sight of red nightgown makes me walk out of shops.

Like you to me the article looks promising and I am waiting to see whether they are going to fulfill what they are projecting as strong points of the new show.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti thanks for the news 😃 waiting for the new story to unfold.Initially CB was also a good story which got spoiled and tracks turned absurd slowly😲 hope this does not happen with CB2

Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti thanks for the news 😃 waiting for the new story to unfold.Initially CB was also a good story which got spoiled and tracks turned absurd slowly😲 hope this does not happen with CB2

me toooooooooo...
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

ya I also like that highlighted part..
They are nit silent any more..
they have power, more outspoken and pro-active people..
I love it..
I only want they come with good story and it will have 1000 or more episodes and AvIna also in that show...

I hope too that they have a strong and a good story, so that CB2 brightly shines in the teleworld.