India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

time to do something (Page 2)

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i am with u in this even i am fed up on seeing her in that wig i have posted in yashji and swapna jis account

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

shanakrocks1 Senior Member
shanakrocks1
shanakrocks1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

seriously guys now we have to do something i am tired of seeing that faltu wig on yashus head and i think thy r doing something abt her dreeeses but her hair i mean the wig is horrible the extension yuckjkkkkkksssssssss
and the lots of kajal thy put into her eyes thats the limit yaarAngry
yashu was looking gr8 during ilu track her hair ,look was perfect at that time but now thy r making it worstAngry
so this is my request to all of u guys yaha post karke koi fayda nahi hain so plz if u dont hav plz make twitter ac cuz swapnaji is active ther and plz post message ther that we want her orignal hair back plz guys
also daily put it on the fb page .............i already did on twitter but guys plz if u put daily she may consider plz for yashus sakeWink
so r u with me or nt.............comeon guys cuz       last and also todays episode it was limit ha...............her hair was looking like zadu so plz guysLOL
p.s.-next time any cvs come u just post plz give yashu proper hair and look thn we will suggest

hey....good news all....just got swapnaji's reply for yashu's hair on my tweeter....

@shanakrocks1 thanks for ur suggestions. All suggestions are discussed and whichever is agreed on by the entire team is put into practice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekrock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think in my opinion.....

More than FB/SwJ?twitter

People should post this on Star one website....in very polite words....becos remember there is a chance that it may attract comments from unwanted sources too...

However, Star One website ..I have noticed...the channel actually glances at....the reason is make-up, hair and clothes is the channel;s department..ever since they have interfered in the story department which is usually PH (SWJ) responsibility, the story has gone for toss and no one is supervising the lead's looks

Post on Starone website...IN NUMBERS and very politely...if you see bashers ..report abuse...and continue posting

MERI AAJ KI VISHESH TIPPANI YAHIN SAMAPT....Ting Tong!!!!!Tongue

shanakrocks1krock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
agree with u saaz  we can psot something like

We want yashus original soft silky hair back...and please no more extensions

She is very pretty naturally ..so let her be with own hair ..( without mentioning in negative like we dont like wigs etc.,) 

@ shank rocks1 really good news.,hope seriously something is done..

shanakrocks1krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakrocks1

Originally posted by krock

seriously guys now we have to do something i am tired of seeing that faltu wig on yashus head and i think thy r doing something abt her dreeeses but her hair i mean the wig is horrible the extension yuckjkkkkkksssssssss
and the lots of kajal thy put into her eyes thats the limit yaarAngry
yashu was looking gr8 during ilu track her hair ,look was perfect at that time but now thy r making it worstAngry
so this is my request to all of u guys yaha post karke koi fayda nahi hain so plz if u dont hav plz make twitter ac cuz swapnaji is active ther and plz post message ther that we want her orignal hair back plz guys
also daily put it on the fb page .............i already did on twitter but guys plz if u put daily she may consider plz for yashus sakeWink
so r u with me or nt.............comeon guys cuz       last and also todays episode it was limit ha...............her hair was looking like zadu so plz guysLOL
p.s.-next time any cvs come u just post plz give yashu proper hair and look thn we will suggest

hey....good news all....just got swapnaji's reply for yashu's hair on my tweeter....

@shanakrocks1 thanks for ur suggestions. All suggestions are discussed and whichever is agreed on by the entire team is put into practice
i hope thell apply hy dont need to agree yaar we can see she looks bad in wig

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1

Go to top