Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

i feel betrayed....!!!!

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry..........

my heart is broken already after watching yesterday's episode....after reding todays article i felt like broken myself completely and dont have the courage to watch todays episode......what nonsense is this.....the only hope remains is that at least viren do all these for nivi's love.....i believe his love for nivi blindly...still hope the article shld wrong.....bt if the creatives want to ruin viren's character by showing he uses nivi only an instrument in his game .then sure i'll quit this show.....i hooked to this show only for nivren...i became a fan of kinny for his role "viren"...bt this time i hate viren....every show is created for entertain audience...the production house shld consider the audience preference before creating such nonsense....we can bear anything(like viren is stalker or any such nonsense)....bt we can bear viren dont love nivi.....if they wanted to betray us then why make us addict to nivren by showing such beautiful moments.......so pls......dont show that viren dont love nivi.......if it is true then nivi just leave that jungle and give a tight slap on ur hubby's face and go ahead in ur life.....CryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumbinataadharVirMan_ArShi

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
don't worry!!!!!!!!!!!by next week we will come to know who viren is and that will not be upsetting us~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! becoz without much reason viren will not develop a hatred for sid!!!!!!!!!
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

Cry..........

my heart is broken already after watching yesterday's episode....after reding todays article i felt like broken myself completely and dont have the courage to watch todays episode......what nonsense is this.....the only hope remains is that at least viren do all these for nivi's love.....i believe his love for nivi blindly...still hope the article shld wrong.....bt if the creatives want to ruin viren's character by showing he uses nivi only an instrument in his game .then sure i'll quit this show.....i hooked to this show only for nivren...i became a fan of kinny for his role "viren"...bt this time i hate viren....every show is created for entertain audience...the production house shld consider the audience preference before creating such nonsense....we can bear anything(like viren is stalker or any such nonsense)....bt we can bear viren dont love nivi.....if they wanted to betray us then why make us addict to nivren by showing such beautiful moments.......so pls......dont show that viren dont love nivi.......if it is true then nivi just leave that jungle and give a tight slap on ur hubby's face and go ahead in ur life.....CryCryCry
don't be upset yaar we must wait & watch
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Just chill guys! it's not the end of the world to be crying like this, it's just not the right time to fall weak and lose hope on Viren! It's alrite, the story will move and we will get to see the real reason behind all this doings. so as mentioned by COOLGIRLLAVANYA and pinkparty, keep watching the show and our Kinshuk won't disapoint us. 

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
mee tooo feel betrayed i dont have courage to go and watch todays episode

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index