India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [20/1-Epi 60] (Page 9)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
shikha u spoke my heart last time too the starting and the concept of two business family together was same as KTH but the whole story was diff ..so lets hope that this time too we will get to see diff..its better they show something diff..Evil Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14SHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@ mansi - welcome dear and nice short take!
But for the moment CV is not building any new idea but only improving old ideas;-)

@all - guys do you think we should tell them that revamp ideas rather showing same concept in different characters.

Explanation on that:

The thing with KMH1, even if it was copied from old shows, the way the story waved and developed, we only ''remember Arjun and Arohi' in those scenes and we never infer ''like gauri and pratham'' ''like kavya and anjali'' ''like angad and kripa'' and so on. Even if the scenes closely matched to those jodis but it was watermarked to be ''arjun and arohi''

This was because the way they start and develop the concept gave a unique charm and restore it all the way to the end. Even if the scenes were at times repeated scenes but was not something that come in the audience mind initially,

Similarly just like today's is the jodi of Arjun and Arohi as watermarks, previous years were ''sujal and kashish'' ''mihir and tulsi'' ''lakshya kt eklavya'' ''karan nandini''''pratham gauri'' ''kavya anjali'' ''kripa angad''  and the list can continue. It is nothing new for on screen jodis are actually real life couple in Ekta's best jodis created!

Even if the story is developing slowly but the fact remains that whatever scene it is coming, we are having fun to watch but the very first thing cropped in our mind (added with the music from other shows) are ''hey thats the same like kavya anjali, same like pratham gauri.''

I believe it is a big loophole of KMH2 because in trying to copy old jodis, instead of keeping the watermark of Arjun and Arohi, it is more reviving the old jodis memories, especially ''pratham and gauri'' that played in her first highly success show.

I was thinking should not we let the CVS know that please don't play this old trick! Keep Arjun and Arohi's watermark as they had in KMH1 and not reviving of old jodis.

Please KMHians, share your views

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

@ eshu i totally agree with you i mean whenever we see something in arjun arohi its gives the reflection of the previous creations of ekta

i mean the tagline "Wohi jodi nayi lovestory" isn't really going with the on going story, i think they actually forget what they said when KMH2 was starting
 I really think that they need to know that this all sequence is good though but dont lose the essence of what the real arjun arohi are

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@shibz
Originally posted by shibz

Singhania vs Singhania!!!
love ur title..
Arohi looks drop dead gorgeous!! was it for that, that Arjun couldnt stop smilin?TongueDay Dreaming  i thot he was happy to see her der.. now will forget the revenge n want to live wit her...but ye kya? typical "bad hubby"OuchTongue dismissed her for the family?!Ouch
i was feeling sorry for Arohi den but now NO! i'm on Arjun's side... for no one loves him...CryCry soo true..no body loves our bechara arjun.. dekho kamra diya bhi to chota LOL

ha ha ha..thats soo true....!!!ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
just finished readin all the takes...guyz...u are brilliant...ROFLROFL
Nisha, Vaishnavi, Shikha, Kavya, aksh4IFROFL, Shilpa, Amna, olly, JannatLOL, Sruju, Shivani, Gemini, Maheen, Pooja(wen did u edit?D'ohLOL) , Anita dii, Rasika, Tehreem(u edited tooLOL),Bollywood crazed..loved readin your posts,...Big smile

@Mansi..welcum dear..Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@Nisha: i agree...we must let teh craetivse know...one of them can message the creative head i think...n u are right bout the music...wen i think of it now, the scenes were executed well..it did not remind of kutumb but the music did..!!Ouch

..i have a feeling that this was the end to the rememberance of old shows.. hopefully the divorce thing also fades away wit time... from now on we will get Arjuhi scenes exclusively...dey had to make a start dey did...hopefully KMH2 will have its on flavor intact in the comin epis too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

res...Embarrassed
ROFL...shibz n olly...WinkLOL

n shibz..Hug...how were ur exams....hope they went well n easy 4 u...Tongue..ur intellegent anyway...Wink..n hope u get great results...EmbarrassedStar
great?!!D'oh Anjali with my last minute preparation, i'm hoping to passLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

@Nisha: i agree...we must let teh craetivse know...one of them can message the creative head i think...n u are right bout the music...wen i think of it now, the scenes were executed well..it did not remind of kutumb but the music did..!!Ouch

..i have a feeling that this was the end to the rememberance of old shows.. hopefully the divorce thing also fades away wit time... from now on we will get Arjuhi scenes exclusively...dey had to make a start dey did...hopefully KMH2 will have its on flavor intact in the comin epis too...

Exactly !!!   wed's epi had a kutumb tune it was ok but yday's I din like,  it was too much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top