aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@shibz
Originally posted by shibz

Singhania vs Singhania!!!
love ur title..
Arohi looks drop dead gorgeous!! was it for that, that Arjun couldnt stop smilin?TongueDay Dreaming  i thot he was happy to see her der.. now will forget the revenge n want to live wit her...but ye kya? typical "bad hubby"OuchTongue dismissed her for the family?!Ouch
i was feeling sorry for Arohi den but now NO! i'm on Arjun's side... for no one loves him...CryCry soo true..no body loves our bechara arjun.. dekho kamra diya bhi to chota LOL

i like the saas bahu tussle...n hoping she makes their life hellLOL but not Arjun'sOuch poor boy!! khud apne hi pair pe kuladi maara usne.. though i liked Arohi's answer to Arjun'sThumbs Up but i dun like RajveerAngryreturnin Arjun's punch!! coz Ahluwalias totally deserved it!!! why should Arjun be left sulking? 
i'm surprised dat everyone at the Ahluwalias were n are being ignorant of the fact that Arjun loved Arohi.
seriously bevakoof hone ke saath saath yeh log bulakkhad bhi hain..AngryAngry 
Arohi who now can fight for herself...go against her family for her revenge could not fight for herself wen she was insisted to marry chiku?!!! uski yahan pe zyada galti nahi hai.. usne try bhi kiya tha .. par uske old-world baap ne emotional blackmail karke usse pata liya.. but again no  issues, if arohi-chiku werent on the storyboard then we wouldn't have our hottie marrying arohi the way he did.. so not complaining there.. 
we viewers are not DUMBOS like the Ahluwalias!!!AngryOuch
ROFL
hmm.. at the end Arjun follows her to the room..hopin for a nice scene...
i know i am already in dream land Day Dreaming

loved your taarif for Arjun.. uski jitni taarif kee jaye kam hai.. 
Arjun's taarif below....LOL read only if interested....!!

i have to admit!! since last week Arjun looks more.............................. handsome than ever!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming dekhne ke liye do aankhen kaafi nahi haiLOL love his attitude..n wateva he wears..he carries off soo wellDay Dreaming... the groom's outfit was like made for him!!Day Dreaming it looked dull on chiku but wen Arjun wore it...haayeee....!!! n his evil smiles to compliment his charmDay DreamingEmbarrassedTongue the glow!!! haayee... n the way he walked out with style..Day Dreaming n yesterday wen he called up Arohi n asked her how she was in a seductive toneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Arjun aise ya waise maar hi daalta haiDay DreamingEmbarrassed 

aur aaj uska andaaz.. uske expressions.. when arohi says, hamara kamra.. chehra dekhne layak tha.. wonder what hez gonna do now.Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pakixakiyaniLove14Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

super  takes  everyone Clap

waiting to see another takkar tomorrow,  but this better be less on insult and more on intense.  

precap I feel gauri is defntly going to do some herapheri ,   or else arjuhi wont be fighting for long if truth comes out. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Edited mine on page 4...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@kavyasam most definitely.. u think its possible that rajvir figures out wat gauri did but keeps it quiet..coz then arohi's battle will end before it starts and rajvir wont get to dole out more punches to arjun.. plus rajvir might also want to tackle gauri on his own.. wat u guys think??

Edited by aksh4IF - 20 January 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]xactly!!Ouch also i dun want to see a rape scene either!!!Angry looking at the egoistic Arohi..i'm afraid..i dun want Arjun to b left runnin after her for apology for teh same!!!Ouch[/QUOTE]

Shibz agree with u..like in Kutumb they had shown this..i too don't want to see rape scene n allAngry it will ruin their lovestory..i know our arjun is not that type of guy but then still if arohi keeps uksofying himUnhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
updated mine on page 3Embarrassed

my ROFLs are back tho with worse jokes LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF