India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [20/1-Epi 60] (Page 6)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@shibz -  i know ,   Arjun  is my all time favourite tv character,  I  want him to be above all .  I was so sad to use Angry for him today Ouch

Edited by kavyasam - 20 January 2011 at 11:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14aksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
great post great epi Arohi aka krittika rocked totally

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianridhithakuraksh4IFkavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

I hope they don't chnge arjun's character as a 'mama boy' he will need to stands for himself and for arohi

dis reminded me of our kavyanjali convoOuch i hope not!! plz creatives..now i'm streessing too much on innovation..plz no cliched routes plz...

@kavya: yup all xamz doneLOL
well need to go now...Mom is scoldinLOL not read all your takesOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurkavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
UPDATED MINE ON 1ST PAGE ......WILL READ ALL TAKES AARAM SE 2MORO ........BUSY IN GRAH PRAVESH ON CELEBRATION THREAD...........AFTER ALL SHE IS DHANSU BAHU Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurAllwaysindiankavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

[/QUOTE]dis reminded me of our kavyanjali convoOuch i hope not!! plz creatives..now i'm streessing too much on innovation..plz no cliched routes plz...

@kavya: yup all xamz doneLOL
well need to go now...Mom is scoldinLOL not read all your takesOuch

Exactly shibz - i so dont want it to be on kavyanjali story development - initially fine but not later -
i am sure they learnt from their downfall and mistake and make sure kmh remains legend for em tooLOLLOLor we need to have polls again and fight againLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

today i felt to watch a kavyanjali whole episodeLOL (thanks god,those scenes that i love those time) LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
hawww aj mera res on 6 pgShocked
*edied*
After watching today's episode i have one liner on my mind  I'M LOVING IT
OMG today's episode was like real rocking i totally enjoyed today's episode though ekta maiyya repeated the same story but still it was brilliantly enacted by all especially kritikaStarClapClapClap

i am at loss of words to describe how and beautifully and extra ordinally she acted the rythm the flow the right amount of expression everything was just perfect in every sense.I knew she performed well but today her performance was brilliant ClapClapClapClap

So starting from the first scene of today's episode
RPS is such a big liar urgghhh "maukay pe chauka marna" fits perfectly on him
And the rest of the of the singhania clan just stood their getting jealoused of the attention arjun was getting LOL
Now comes the moment where the newly wedded bride take her first step in the house which are slow steady just like her intentions to stay in this house
Then her ghoghat comes off and what do we see a bride who is not so shy not so coy but determined to get what she wants by hook or crook , who is a perfect match to her new clan in every sense, Arohi singhania.

"Hello husband" was most sexiest dialougue i have ever heard from arohi but i am sure everything is going to be new about this arohi whom i got to know today
And then nautanki starts but this time its intense, its intended to take revenge Big smile 

And correct me if i am wrong Did arjun had that faint smile on his smile lips Embarrassed

Arohi you are damn good man pati dev, sasurji, sasuma, jeth ji ROFLROFLROFL

RPS ji ap ki tou abhi se bajna shuru ho gai abhi tou sirf start hai humari arohi singhania ke jalwe kaROFLROFLROFL

Susuma dont under estimate your bahu you slapped her once she is going to slap you till you beg for her mercy AngryAngry

Arjun just acted like a certain male chauvanist in this scene adding salt to her wounds and under estimating her Ermm

Singhania family was soo happy when they saw rajveer and thought that they got what they wanted but they still dont know they their bahu yet WinkROFLROFL

When i heard the sirens of police jeep i knew it was adlay ka badla from her side ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Susuma's face was worth to watch when she said sorry ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rajveer as usuall standing with arohi, it shows how close their relation is with eachother Embarrassed
before their emotional scene i believed that arohi has also left her heart back there but now i know she didnt EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am soo looking forward to all more of this Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Precap: Its high time that gauri's true face is revealed in front of every oneAngry

Edited by -tehreem- - 21 January 2011 at 5:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@eshu11- do watch
it was also 1 of my fav
nice show...........
Hiten n gauri were fab!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post: