Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [20/1-Epi 60] (Page 5)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Edited2:

Kavya u mentioned something about divorce not part of the story and they are using it.
You are right on that bit and right on the bit it is good they are using it at start and for me is they are using it as a symbol (like it was used in KavyAnjali,I did not watch Kutumb,so wont know) but it was the symbol used to show the amount of disgust the woman has to that man. It is not because she is weak and running away but at this moment,the wound the man opened in her, she is conviced that he does not worth her and she can live her life by herself. I hope it remains an inference and does not indulge in second marriage and divorce theme.
Yet it depends on how they are going to build Arjun's character

we so didnot want this divorce thing na, but it came in the beginning itself, oh the other BT track is dreadful,  I hope they dont go that far Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianDu_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
wow!! lovely mohabbat lounge banners guyz..Hug

p.s:updated mine on page 2Embarrassed
n well Arjun seems like out of his gangster avatar again!!D'oh is it coz Arohi entered?!LOL dis guy will go week in her presence...n dis time its not the innocent Arohi but the Hot babeWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@nisha - "This was the best part of the episode. Now we have felt the reason why a family is from law sided and one from family is from illegal deedsClap. Indeed someone who has studied law will use law to get justiceClap and now I feel how they are going to use law and love together"

well said ,  I did not see it that way , Law and Love. Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianSHIKHA19Du_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@pooja - In case u din read tuesday thread,  my choice is #1. 
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

wow!! lovely mohabbat lounge banners guyz..Hug

p.s:updated mine on page 2Embarrassed
n well Arjun seems like out of his gangster avatar again!!D'oh is it coz Arohi entered?!LOL dis guy will go week in her presence...n dis time its not the innocent Arohi but the Hot babeWink

I know baazi palat gayi thodi der ke liye,   she used to get lost in his eyes even in a bhara hua wedding hall, this time it is his turn LOL  maja aayega.

shibz, all exams done ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

we so didnot want this divorce thing na, but it came in the beginning itself, oh the other BT track is dreadful,  I hope they dont go that far Ouch

right and i think it won't. see the 5-day challenge of arjun and arohi does mean something rightas we can see rajveer starts investigation - i think just like there was a line of reality after 7 days jungle track, after 5 days, it will have something positive

@all kmhians
Guys don't u think we need to tell em - have a proper title song for KMH2 board? It is high time guys.

Also defo - if  gauri is a second lead, their story will need to take off too and seems coming tooo

+++
 I hope they don't chnge arjun's character as a 'mama boy' he will need to stands for himself and for arohi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@aksh4IF -
"arjun ki nadaani, arohi ki kari badnaami
ab lag rahi hongi arjun ko apni harkate bachkani
ab to singhanias ki aan baan shaan hai jani
ab sab gaayenge arohi ki baani
ab jo woh bani singhania's ki nayi bahurani
Go Arohi!!"

ROFL well done.

rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by Eshu11

Edited2:

Kavya u mentioned something about divorce not part of the story and they are using it.
You are right on that bit and right on the bit it is good they are using it at start and for me is they are using it as a symbol (like it was used in KavyAnjali,I did not watch Kutumb,so wont know) but it was the symbol used to show the amount of disgust the woman has to that man. It is not because she is weak and running away but at this moment,the wound the man opened in her, she is conviced that he does not worth her and she can live her life by herself. I hope it remains an inference and does not indulge in second marriage and divorce theme.
Yet it depends on how they are going to build Arjun's character

xactly!!Ouch also i dun want to see a rape scene either!!!Angry looking at the egoistic Arohi..i'm afraid..i dun want Arjun to b left runnin after her for apology for teh same!!!Ouch

Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top