Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [20/1-Epi 60] (Page 3)

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

hey everyone did you notice that kritika is wearing the same dress she wore to an award ROFL........is their budget so tight thay they the actors have to provide their own costumes D'ohROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

here's a picture to prove itLOL

Edited by glitter567 - 20 January 2011 at 9:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianSHIKHA19Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
yeah muje yaad hai she wore it for 9th indian telly awards

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXxshibz

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

Originally posted by Eshu11

hey everyone did you notice that kritika is wearing the same dress she wore to an award ROFL........is their budget so tight thay they the actors have to provide their own costumes D'ohROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

here's a picture to prove itLOL
       NO .its the choice of karan and kritika FAR bettr than ...costume desiner of the show...so ..Thank god karan and kritka get to choose what they wear .and yeah she was looking so hauutt in dat dress .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_Nishrasika_DSPraniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Res

Hahah I really need to stop coming here during class LOL

Edited:
what an episode!!!! ClapClapClap
meri neend khul gayi LOL not even joking LOL tho i will surely go back and sleep

a total contrast to Arohi Ahluhwaliya...Arohi Singhania is no less than Arjun Singhania in this game...what a punch on their faces...Clap
I can only wait for Biji and Rashi to come back, i hope they join hands with Arohi, at least Biji does...because she's all set to "straighten her kids" so i hope she does join hands with Arohi...

Her entrance today as Arohi Singhania was fab, and her entrance as Arohi Ahluhwahliya was great too...a total contrast, a bubbly Ahluhwaliya to a cunning Singhania Big smile

why was Arjun smiling looking at Arohi?? was he taken aback by her in a sari once again?? Wink but i disliked her hair, made her look cheap Dead but the sari was very pretty!!! hmm maybe her hair was needed like that to make her look evil? Confused but she's really not evil, she's just there to get her family's respect back...
Arjun was too harsh on her, and Arohi hadn't trusted him one bit...both seem to be right on their own way and it surely is going to be a treat to watch how they try to win from each other Big smile

Kumud finally got a scene more than 2 seconds long LOLLOL and she must be thinking, why did i even get one? the police came after me when i got a scene LOLLOL i loved Arohi's slap on Kumud's face, she didn't slap literally but with the police coming to arrest her, that was an awesome move

Arohi has grown alot, matured alot, she didn't go and cry about it though she did feel insulted, but she gave that insult back to them....i told u this girl likes to do tit for tat LOL pehle Arjun ka birthmark dekha aur ab unkein gift ka acha return gift diya Clap

Arjun kinda disappointed me actually....he didn't say much to her Confused not even one insult in front of the guests...she was making a scene and he didn't do anything till Rudra told him to take care of thise Confused i thought we'd see some fire there itself, it was a little disappointing for me

Rajveer and Arohi's scene was so sweet, reminded me of their first scene, them on their bicycle...that was really cute and sweet and since then they haven't really had a touching moment..finally something was close to how their relationship was in the 1st episode to now.

her nautanki will never go away...innocent or cunning - the nautanki will stay LOL first she did it in a childish manner and now in a very adult manner....with a mix of drama EmbarrassedBig smile
enjoyed watching her fake tears and insulting that munda Kumud ROFL
she didn't understand sorry, so she made her say it in rashtriya bhasha
ROFL it's a surprise Kumud understood that ROFLROFL i thought she only understood ABC's ROFLROFL

mujhe maaf kardoooooooooooo
ROFL and Arohi's reply, arrey why are u embarrassing me ROFLROFL good job Arohi Clap Kumud needs a taste of her own medicine Big smile

hmm I'm glad at least Rajveer took into consideration of what Arjun said instead of just ignoring it like the other Ahluhwahliya's....but Gauri will surely do something, and what's up with the red lipstick??? if they thought it would help make her more evil it surely has gone the opposite direction
ROFLROFL she's become a clown ROFLROFLROFL

she couldn't even make a shocked face after hearing her dearest "hubby" has asked for copies to the video...
ROFLROFLROFL i watched it 3 times before I could realize what she's trying to do ROFL i thought she just got confused ROFL

Gauri even Arohi's like 1000 steps ahead of u in making her plan work
and u can only dream
ROFLROFL the way she sounded so despo to send her off to Canada...that also backfired on her ROFLROFL i guess her plan on divorcing her dearest pati will also backfire now since Arjun is taken ROFLROFL

I am thrilled to watch this war between Arjuhi, and i want it to continue for a while
wonder wat the maha episode has in store for us ConfusedBig smile

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 20 January 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshadhasrujanaDu_NishSHIKHA19Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maheen_Ahmed

Wow Superb Episode..... Hhahaha Arohi Ne To Singhania House Ko Hila ke Rakh Dia ROFL LOL.. Aur Atay Hi Sasu Maa Ki Achi Class Li Evil Smile ..... Acha Howa Unke Thappad Ka Nishaan Jaldi Nahi JataROFL Loved Arohi's New Avatar Really Awesome Clap Thumbs Up Arohi Next Time Hunter Le Ke Saasu Maa Ke Peche Bhagna LOL ROFL

Hmm Tau Arohi Ko Room Theek Hai Or Thoda Chota Lag Raha Hai LOL Tau Arjun Chalo Aab Bada Room Arrange Karne Ki Tayari May Lag Jao LOL Agay Chal Ke Tum Dono Ke Hi Kaam Ayega ROFL LOL 

hilarious maheen.. love that.. ab toh arohi can sing saasuji tune meri kadar na jaani..

arjun ki nadaani, arohi ki kari badnaami
ab lag rahi hongi arjun ko apni harkate bachkani
ab to singhanias ki aan baan shaan hai jani
ab sab gaayenge arohi ki baani
ab jo woh bani singhania's ki nayi bahurani
Go Arohi!!

Edited by aksh4IF - 20 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen_Ahmed-anzaeram-gemini1217Du_NishSHIKHA19rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
What an episode todays was!!! Luved every bit..truly a completely entertaining show this one is!!
Arohi's entry- Was solid dhamaakedaar..what a fataka she was, the bubbly, chirpy, Arohi falling in love in the jungles to a Arohi who goes into shock with her marraige turning into a nightmare and then bouncing back today to fight to get her place back in a place, what a beautifully portrayed character of a woman, a real one shown by the creatives there, thank god she doesnt cry and say that I am going to win over everyone!!!Luved this more true image portryed for ones in a hindi soap!!Kritika looked gorgeous, hot and stunning in the saree , luved her attitude, style and the way she rolled her eyes and rendered those dialogues in style!!I fell flat yaar!!!

Our hero Arjun looking speechless at her, no words hoga..arrey anyone would have gone speechless looking at her today..But luved the way he called her a sweetheart!!!

Saasumaa giving slap to Arohi, I missed a heartbeat...
Arjun looked standing there with mixed feelings, immediate feeling of OMG..oh no..types..but then next moment back to his revengeful mood!!!Luved the way Karan changed the tone in his voice for saying all those dialogues and giving mindblowing expressions there!!
Kritika spoke volumes there with her eyes when she is slapped, I mean here was a girl who has just entered her sasuraal and gets this from her mom in law..a girl who has been the apple of the eye for her family..Kritka's mixed feelings of sadness, and broken from within there, well portrayed through those eyes and expressions and then immediately composing herself to tell her to say sorry to her was commendable!!!

Arohi getting Rajveer police there ..how I wished that this saasumaa would go to jail...but even more better this one was making her say sorry in front of the whole crowd there!!Arohi you are the adarsh naari..
Arohi Rajveer moment was an emotional one!!loved the way she said maidan mey kuda hai!!yup she will go get what she wants and will fight till the end no matter what!!!

I am more curious now on what they showed in the precap yaar..Rajveer investigating on the fall..Camera would have picked up and all that..luved this one...That Gauri should be caught and hung for killing a baby!!
Phew !!now I will read, i went to bidaai dint find anyone there, looks like all of u watching it again..shaayad..ok will peep in there and came back here again..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianadhasrujanaDu_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19Praniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Edited mine on page 1;-)

Guys,read all of your takes, they are hilariousLOL and lovely

Edited

@kavya - amazingStarStar and  today not nly kutumb score,there was kavyanjali score tooLOLLOL
and hey, I guessed mine is lengthierLOLLOLLOLLOL

@maheen,amna and aksh,gemini - love all of urs takes guysSmileSmileSmileSmile sweet and hilarious

@anita and shilpa - Big smileBig smile nice one!

@sruja - the story is going to take as love later, no worries. for the time being,the society issue is being addressed.

'I hope i didnt miss anyone here' but read all

@all reserved - waiting

Edited2:

Kavya u mentioned something about divorce not part of the story and they are using it.
You are right on that bit and right on the bit it is good they are using it at start and for me is they are using it as a symbol (like it was used in KavyAnjali,I did not watch Kutumb,so wont know) but it was the symbol used to show the amount of disgust the woman has to that man. It is not because she is weak and running away but at this moment,the wound the man opened in her, she is conviced that he does not worth her and she can live her life by herself. I hope it remains an inference and does not indulge in second marriage and divorce theme.
Yet it depends on how they are going to build Arjun's character

Edited by Eshu11 - 20 January 2011 at 10:28am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianMaheen_Ahmed-anzaeram-AmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
updated my post on page1.  sorry it got lengthy. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top