AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Suniye...sasur ji ko samjhaey na..."

LOL
Arohi to Arjun se bhi 50 haath agey nikali BOSS...Evil Smile

Today i just wanna say:
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Well done Arohi..Game well played..

Arohi's entry in Singhania house.: EXCELLENTClap
Arjun's Expressions and smile: PRICELESSDay Dreaming
Arjun's mom's thappar: OuchOuch
Arohi's expression & Attitude: MINDBLOWINGApprove
Arohi's Look: Sizzzzzling HOT EmbarrassedCool
Arohi's Punch to Arjun: DHAMAKEDAAR Clap
"Hamara Kamra": Hayeeee..mar jawaaanDay Dreaming
Pati Dev..haha LOL 

Waise yaar....jitani bhi nafrat ho, jitna marzi larai chal rahi ho, they both still LOVE eachother deep down....Day Dreaming
And his reaction to the thapar, was instatnt...he felt it, but then he probably remembered that, they're enemies now..haha LOL
And He was smiling..hmmmErmm makes me think WHY..Wacko..I was thinking k perhaps he's kind of impressed with her, and dint expect that from her...Tongue  i think he was pleasently surprised at her game..he knew that she's PLAYING EXACTLY the same game he played ....Embarrassed
***************************************************************************************************
i dont know about anybody else, but i think we' have a VERY entertaining track coming up..I think i'm gonna enjoy this situation..VERY VERY MUCH....This just gets better and better :-)

Star"Welcome Mrs. Arohi Singhania"Star

Edited by aamnaishtiaq - 20 January 2011 at 9:31am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh-anzaeram-AllwaysindianSHIKHA19Du_Nishrasika_DSPraniiaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Singhania vs Singhania!!!
Wow!! dat was cool...LOLLOL we are in for some modern saas bahu saga...TongueWink very filmy!!!
Arohi looks drop dead gorgeous!! was it for that, that Arjun couldnt stop smilin?TongueDay Dreaming  i thot he was happy to see her der.. now will forget the revenge n want to live wit her...but ye kya? typical "bad hubby"OuchTongue dismissed her for the family?!Ouch but i feel bad for Arjun...OuchOuch That familyAngry
does not love u Arjun!! n now Arohi defo is more strong...  woman power after allTongue but m sad..Unhappy she talked bout divorce as soon as she entered...I DONT WANT TO SEE A DIVORCE TRACK CREATIVES!!! realization & Confession should happen before n NO DIVORCE!!!

Arohi...i'm sad dat u never believed in Arjun's love!! u see the hatred n the insult that Arjun did to u n your family but wen he was nice..did u ever respect him? U are directly or indirectly responsible for Arjun turning a bad guy...!! your family beat him up..insulted him...did he have his revenge den? was your family nice to him? did u ponder over 'em?
i feel for ArjunOuch..i really want to see Arohi melting towards Arjun before he does!! but is it easy to break her? sumhow i feel it'l b Arjun again to b left hurt...!! i was feeling sorry for Arohi den but now NO! i'm on Arjun's side... for no one loves him...Cry
Cry

i was diein to see their nok jhokes...not WAR!!!OuchOuch now i want the story to go in fast forward mode..i want to see romance...Day DreamingBlushing haayee the way Arjun pulled her to "their" room!! n ArohiShocked u jus spoke my mind!! y is Arjun's room so small?LOLLOL
i like the saas bahu tussle...n hoping she makes their life hellLOL but not Arjun'sOuch poor boy!! khud apne hi pair pe kuladi maara usne.. though i liked Arohi's answer to Arjun'sThumbs Up but i dun like RajveerAngryreturnin Arjun's punch!! coz Ahluwalias totally deserved it!!! why should Arjun be left sulking?
(i'm surprised dat everyone at the Ahluwalias were n are being ignorant of the fact that Arjun loved Arohi..n Luv-Deep bua even came to know dat Arohi had feelings for him but no one highlights dis bit?!! Dj n Daddu knew Arjun had turned a good guy n loved Arohi...also dey knew bout chiku lieing bout the bachelor's party..y did dey do nothin bout it? in the 1st place it was Arohi's family responsible for the havoc by gettin her married so soon... dey now can think of gettin her married sumwhere els or even keepin her at home...den y rushed with her wedding to a joker den?Angry Arohi who now can fight for herself...go against her family for her revenge could not fight for herself wen she was insisted to marry chiku?!!! i'm really angry with the writers...some how..i'm not feeling connected here..Ouch they butchered up wit Aro's character...teh introduction seemed so promisin..n i thot every person in the Ahluwalia's will play a prominent role in Arohi's love story..but all of 'em turned to b dumbos!!Angry n Dadi givin Arohi the gyan bout love in the 3rd epi.."ek baar ye dil kisipe aajaye fir ye dil kisiki bhi nahi sunta" i was hoping for a pleasant love track den...but yahan tho pyar bina hi revenge track shuru kar diya from Arohi's sideDisapprove)
(n btw...in the last to last epi..where did those photographs cum from?!!Angry i was very disappointed at that!! i was enjoyin Arjun's nautanki otherwise!! but the photographs is the HEIGHTS!!! we viewers are not DUMBOS like the Ahluwalias!!!AngryOuch)

hmm.. at the end Arjun follows her to the room..hopin for a nice scene...

from the precap it seems dat Gauri will surely tamper with those tapes!! BT ki purani formula...1st make it seem like teh vamp will b exposed n then baazi usiki haat mein...Sleepy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arjun's taarif below....LOL read only if interested....!!

i have to admit!! since last week Arjun looks more.............................. handsome than ever!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming dekhne ke liye do aankhen kaafi nahi haiLOL love his attitude..n wateva he wears..he carries off soo wellDay Dreaming... the groom's outfit was like made for him!!Day Dreaming it looked dull on chiku but wen Arjun wore it...haayeee....!!! n his evil smiles to compliment his charmDay DreamingEmbarrassedTongue the glow!!! haayee... n the way he walked out with style..Day Dreaming n yesterday wen he called up Arohi n asked her how she was in a seductive toneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Arjun aise ya waise maar hi daalta haiDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by shibz - 20 January 2011 at 11:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaAmnaIshnikita_786Praniiglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
res..Embarrassed
edited-------------------
well the episode was good...with arohi's entry and teaching lessons to the singhanias..and all the episode was a good one in terms of excecution too..i think so..LOL..anyways....but still i think that somehwere i am not liking the fact of divorce ..why bringing the idea of divorce even before uniting..arohi has never tried to understand arjun..it was arjun who always used to suffer......arohi has still not understood or realised that arjun had changed for her..Ouch.....

i want all this MU to end quickly and want arjuhi cute scenes...not arjuhi scenes filled with mocking smiles and hatred but good ones where they wud atleast try to feel or start to feel for each other...i dun want to see tried and tested tracks that have happened before ..hoping the CVs wont disappoint us..looking forward to tonites epi..and also hoping for some arjuhi convo..Embarrassed....

PS: arjun was looking as a hot hubby today loved him!!!Heart

Edited by -Olly- - 20 January 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19PraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

ok guys...today i really wanted to do a lengthy detailed analysis because i have a lot on my mind that i wanted to share...but i'v got guests round my house and have to attend them...chalo koi baath nahi i'l just do a fatafat one....most of you have already given very detailed takes anyway....i loved all everyone's takes...well done guys Thumbs Up

My god what an epi...i really enjoyed it....i know what we saw today is'nt something original and ekta maiya is copying her own work...BUT everything is new to me when it comes to arjuhiTongue

the epi started off with the singhnia's and their big headed bak baks LOL....when rudra said this night will be a night to remember...i was thinking yeh you bet it will....haha...loved the irony in the dialogue....right after saying that the dhol music started playing and arohi arriving in a doli....loved the way she got out of the doli...walked in the singhania zoo, and flinged the dupatta forcefully right off her face....wah Mrs. singhania wah....an example of entry with style...you show them girlCool.....and i must mention how gorgeous she looked.....my jaw dropped upon seeing herShocked
i aslo loved the narration of her thoughts through the letter which her family was reading but one blooper...we saw yesterday that the letter was only two lines long and yet they were reading on D'ohLOL

life gave arohi a big 'jhatka' through arjun that made her shatter into pieces...but life did this to her for her own good becasue it has forced her to redeem herself, pick up the pieces and evolve into a fighter, and develop such strong confidence and esteem that wont be easy to knock down.....this emphasises the fact that women are'nt as vulnerable and fragile as men think they are...and arohi has come to the singhania zoo to prove herself superior!!!!!....loving her transfromation!!!

it was then followed by arohi's grand speech...when she said 'hello husband'...made me ROFL...and a fewbesharmi thoughts came rushing to my mind ROFLROFL.....
loved the way she introduced herself and the expression of mockery she displayed....wow arohi has really transformed...and i am loving her in this avatar Cool

then arjun took her to his room (more besharmi thoughtsLOL) especially when she said yeh 'humara' kamra ROFL......but sasu maa had to interfere LOL......and when she placed that slap on arohi's cheek Angry.....how dare she....i felt like shaving all her hair off...then everyone will wonder if she's rudra married a manLOL....
then sasu maa made a lame attempt to show who is the man...i mean woman....little aware of the fact this will all backfire
then arjun giving his egoistic speech....implying to her that she is helpless...and proving him and his famile are the biggest game players and anyone dare to challenge them will fail miserably.....oh this is where you're wrong Mr. Arjun Singhania....DO NOT underestimate your WIFE Wink.....afterall she learnt how to punch from you and is one step ahead of the game Tongue

well next rajveer walked in in his police officer image....how the singhania's thought he has come to take his fragile and weak niece LOL......loved the way arjun said MY WIFE is upstairs...i was like ooooooooooo....marking our own territory are we??LOL......but when rajveer did the honour of unveiling the reason he came....singhania animals ki band baji....and when arohi came down and completely humiliated sasu maa...and on top of that made her apologise LOL.....what sharp thinking....bravo girl Clap...the dialogues were the best in this scene...i loved the way she turned the same words arjun and him 'mom' uttered and used it to her own advantage to get revenge...Clap

for the past few epi's arjun has been stealing the show with his performance...but today it was kritika's turn....she completely stole the show...flawless acting and brilliant expressions...so hats off to herClapClap
i am absolutely loving the new arohi...she is in a total sherni and fighter mode, and she has come with a heart full of hatred and vengeance on her mind Evil Smile...lets see how the hubby handles her...today's epi gave them a dose of her 'dum' and made it clear to them she is not to be handled lightly!!!!! so guys get ready for the pyaar, igraar and takraak Embarrassed

p.s. ignore any gramman and spelling mistakes...wrote this in a rush and dont have time to double check Tongue

Edited by glitter567 - 20 January 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIshSHIKHA19Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Cryi actually thought it was exaggerated bcoz i am REALLY VERY EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE LOVE TRACK Arohi ise kehte hai eet ka jhavab pattar se dena lekin Arohi is getting stronger she doesn't have anymore feelings for Arjun however Arjun ne Arohi ke saath jo bhi kiya uske baad u can't expect something good HAHALOL RPS ki patni,Arjun ki maa lolz Arohi ne achcha kiya who r u to slap her?AngryAngry Shocked

and Arjun the day when u get to know the reality u will not have anything left in your hands  i think u have to reach the extremity of love to make Arohi yoursUnhappy 
n chachu ko aap logon dekha he walks like a girl ROFL
nd Arjun i didn't understand y were u smiling but i love your smile Embarrassed
but may be it was a sarcastic smile
Karan Kritika u r the best

Edited by adhasrujana - 20 January 2011 at 9:20am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_Nishrasika_DSPraniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hey ppl...
Omggg wat an episode....superb ..kya entry maari arohi ne...
Whole credit for todaes episode goes to arohiiiiiiiiiii..... Hats off to kritzzz.... Wat an attitude.... Clap
ok starting wid arohis bidaai...superb entry... " aapke bete ne mere se shaadi ki hai sabke saamne, n hum toh pehle bhi bhaag chuke hai na"..
Omg i really hate dat kumud huhhh..she slapped arohi..
Kya acting ki arohi ne waah maza aa gaya.. "Sorry bol dije apke lie acha hoga" ...
Loved d whole attitudes of arohi...
Liked it jab kumud ne arohi se sorry bola sabke samne.... "mummy ji mujhe zara english zara kam samajh aati hai toh zara zor se rashtra bhasha mein bol dijie..." i like it...
whole chachu sequence was nyc..emotional part was nyc...
Overall episode v nyc... Superb acting,... Superb bg.... Nyc....
Clap

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 20 January 2011 at 9:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSPraniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

OHK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAT AN EPISODE................
LET ME 1ST START WITH.........
AAROHI STYLE - TALIYAAN TALIYAAN
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
FOR AAROHI.........
EETT KA JAWAB PATHAR SE..........
BRAWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOLE OF THE EPISODE I was jus HOOOTING.......................
KRITZZZZZ IS A FAB ACTRESSSSS.........
I LUVED THE BACKGROUND MUSIC
HEY HEY..........
AWESUMLOLLOLLOL
NOW ABOUT THE EPISODE
AAROHI WAS SUPERB
HER ENTRY WAS GRAND..........
DIS LUV STORY IS GONNA FAR AWAY.......
StarStarStar 
AAROHI IS ALL PREPARED TO JUMP INTO  LADAI KA MAADAN
I WOULD SAY TODAY..............
AAROHI WAS SHOW STEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D way she entered with doli n band baaja
BALLE BALLE TE SHAVA SHAVA
all d answer gave by aarohi were out of the world.....................
luved d way arjun smiled wen aarohi was telling about each n every relationship.....
sasurji
saasuma
jeethji
dewarji
n aap meri sister in law ke pati
mjhe nai pta aapko kya kehte........................
superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
karan ur smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh.......
sorry keh dijiye baat yahi khatam ho jaegi
baat toh khatam ho gyi
lekin room main nai drawing room mai.................
i mean on a large scale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aarohi is all set to take her revenge!!!!!!!!!!!
luved aarohi n rajveer scene...........
ise kehte hai nehle pe dehla!!!!!!
n alll kmhians are ready steady to watch it
im so in luv with dis track..................
for now waiting 4................
MAHA EPISODE............................

Edited by gemini1217 - 20 January 2011 at 9:29am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindian-anzaeram-adhasrujanaDu_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19Praniirasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Maheen_Ahmed Senior Member
Maheen_Ahmed
Maheen_Ahmed

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Wow Superb Episode..... Hhahaha Arohi Ne To Singhania House Ko Hila ke Rakh Dia ROFL LOL.. Aur Atay Hi Sasu Maa Ki Achi Class Li Evil Smile ..... Acha Howa Unke Thappad Ka Nishaan Jaldi Nahi JataROFL Loved Arohi's New Avatar Really Awesome Clap Thumbs Up Arohi Next Time Hunter Le Ke Saasu Maa Ke Peche Bhagna LOL ROFL

Hmm Tau Arohi Ko Room Theek Hai Or Thoda Chota Lag Raha Hai LOL Tau Arjun Chalo Aab Bada Room Arrange Karne Ki Tayari May Lag Jao LOL Agay Chal Ke Tum Dono Ke Hi Kaam Ayega ROFL LOL 

Edited by Maheen_Ahmed - 20 January 2011 at 9:23am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujana-anzaeram-anitaksureshSHIKHA19Du_Nishrasika_DSPraniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top