Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janamanasi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aarohi...agar hum ladke hote to shayad...tumhe kal wahan se utha ke le jatain..u looked damn good.....Aarohi 😊

And Arjun...aap ke taarif... hum log jitna bhi karain to kam hai...ur expression, ur style, ur attitude...ur persona...hmmmmm

And KMH team.....
from where do you get these ideas of twist and turns...unthinkable...unpredictable... but marvellous .. excelllent ......aap log paas hote to aap logon ki haat chum latain...😊
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

Kritika  as the new  Arohi  - πŸ‘  superb ,  episode belonged to her completely.  her looks were matching the I take up your challenge attitude. well done πŸ‘.  hope she brings the positive change needed for this family ,  they are so lost without it.

Kal pati ki nautanki to aaj biwi ki 🀣🀣🀣 .

haha kavya gud 1 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† lage raho..........

What an entry πŸ‘πŸΌ,  notice that  the dance that was shown in precap was not happenning actually,  editing ka kamal hai kya,

ya actually dance edit kar diya πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

But still loved the entry the doli band baja and  the  high voltage shock for singhu's  πŸ‘πŸ‘.    How a bad experience changes a person,  the once chirpy and innocent girl has now the capability to plan her freedom by herself and to actually enter the dragon on her own and face all the singhu's.  πŸ‘πŸ‘,   she declared war as soon as she entered, spilling the drink,  tripping a person,  identifying all the inmates including her patidev.πŸ‘πŸΌ  (notice she has no grudge on billu makrand , she doesnt refer them) 'Nayi bahu hoon na, dheere dheere sab seekh jaungi'   πŸ‘.   When their eyes met before she would get lost in them , but this time no, she had the same fire that he has and they did not flutter. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved her words in the letters and rajveer and dadu's reaction.  They are going to support her completely since this is the new way she found,  and she is gonna do it legally.  πŸ‘πŸ‘.   singhania's react by the way they know,   eliminate the trouble!!, that is take her away from here.

Wifey's entry in to 'humara kamra' 'thoda chota hai' πŸ‘,  yes he is gonna shift to guest room dont worryπŸ˜‰, 

no plz ....warna mazza kaise aayega πŸ˜‰ i dont think so .

but the dayan had to spoil their moment , kabab mein haddi .  and what else can u expect from her,  she slapped😑 , arjun only momentarily reactedπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ since he did not expect it  but he was not genuinely  affected at all πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   ,  that was a let downπŸ˜’,  and above all he says she will to expect more of such treatment if she wants to stay hereπŸ˜’, and that is a welcome gift 😡, no this is not what we expected  you should have kept quiet and just handed her the phone to call her family,  more mockery more insult more you are going to loose yourselfπŸ˜’,  abhi waqt hai sambhal ja pl.  But atleast you gave her the phone , chalo thodi to responsibility yaad aayiπŸ€”,   but again underestimated arohi.   I so dont want arjun to be like this,  he is my favourite , kya kare 😭  jaldi se apni jealousy track par aa jao πŸ˜›

Rajveer's entry πŸ‘πŸ‘ we were missing this avatar of his,  and all that followed sorry to maaf karo to jail and bail πŸ‘.   Yes she is not going to be a cry baby.   Loved rajveer's concern his voice and expressions , pleading her to come back πŸ˜­πŸ‘.  but she wants what she  wants. 

Divorce was not supposed to be on cards in this story , but this being addressed in the beginning itself gives hope that it wont be there later on in their lives when their  love story escalates.  

ya i thimk divorce tak baat jayegi zaroor but after when they both will madly in love wid each other .......i m ready 4 that drama πŸ˜‰

cvs  arjun's reaction to the slap was a let down ,  we dont want him to be a hubby and son who supports his mom or wife as and when needed,  he has to be his own man .   dont let that go out of him.   show his bindaas attitude and badmashi  but let it not hurt arohi in an irreparable way.

ok  we liked kutumb  bg score once does not mean it be played like everytime on them,  they have a kmh tune for their takkar scenes also , use it.

ditto that hey hey music of kutumb  ....i just dont want ...

Dialouges and Acting good,  bg score good when arohi is giving the takkar to the family,   during rajveer and arohi scene and the doli entry.  πŸ‘.   Execution is better,  lekin editing ka dhyan rahe ,  we caught arjun smiling couple of times when he was supposed to be giving angry looks.

ya confused wid his expressions ysday.

overall  Good episode, well done.  story is interesting, we like arjun's negativity but also want a touch of that "khoya hua acchapan vapas aa sakta hai".(i dont make any sense do I)

posted this in wedding thread :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYRYDgExKvg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice takes everyone .

n ya balaji is very gud in copying 4m their own shows n they r doing it now ...d concept is full copy of kutumb ( one of my fav. show wid one of my fav, jodi b4 karnika )

but i wish like last time d show was copy of kahin to hoga but arjun aarohi managed to do it differently than kashish n sujal  SO I HOPE THIS TIME ALSO THEY WILL DO IT DIFFERENTLY THAN  PRATAHM N GAURI .
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shikha u spoke my heart last time too the starting and the concept of two business family together was same as KTH but the whole story was diff ..so lets hope that this time too we will get to see diff..its better they show something diff..😈
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ mansi - welcome dear and nice short take!
But for the moment CV is not building any new idea but only improving old ideas;-)

@all - guys do you think we should tell them that revamp ideas rather showing same concept in different characters.

Explanation on that:

The thing with KMH1, even if it was copied from old shows, the way the story waved and developed, we only ''remember Arjun and Arohi' in those scenes and we never infer ''like gauri and pratham'' ''like kavya and anjali'' ''like angad and kripa'' and so on. Even if the scenes closely matched to those jodis but it was watermarked to be ''arjun and arohi''

This was because the way they start and develop the concept gave a unique charm and restore it all the way to the end. Even if the scenes were at times repeated scenes but was not something that come in the audience mind initially,

Similarly just like today's is the jodi of Arjun and Arohi as watermarks, previous years were ''sujal and kashish'' ''mihir and tulsi'' ''lakshya kt eklavya'' ''karan nandini''''pratham gauri'' ''kavya anjali'' ''kripa angad''  and the list can continue. It is nothing new for on screen jodis are actually real life couple in Ekta's best jodis created!

Even if the story is developing slowly but the fact remains that whatever scene it is coming, we are having fun to watch but the very first thing cropped in our mind (added with the music from other shows) are ''hey thats the same like kavya anjali, same like pratham gauri.''

I believe it is a big loophole of KMH2 because in trying to copy old jodis, instead of keeping the watermark of Arjun and Arohi, it is more reviving the old jodis memories, especially ''pratham and gauri'' that played in her first highly success show.

I was thinking should not we let the CVS know that please don't play this old trick! Keep Arjun and Arohi's watermark as they had in KMH1 and not reviving of old jodis.

Please KMHians, share your views
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@ eshu i totally agree with you i mean whenever we see something in arjun arohi its gives the reflection of the previous creations of ekta

i mean the tagline "Wohi jodi nayi lovestory" isn't really going with the on going story, i think they actually forget what they said when KMH2 was starting
 I really think that they need to know that this all sequence is good though but dont lose the essence of what the real arjun arohi are
shibz thumbnail

shibz thumbnail
just finished readin all the takes...guyz...u are brilliant...🀣🀣
Nisha, Vaishnavi, Shikha, Kavya, aksh4IF🀣, Shilpa, Amna, olly, JannatπŸ˜†, Sruju, Shivani, Gemini, Maheen, Pooja(wen did u edit?πŸ˜†) , Anita dii, Rasika, Tehreem(u edited tooπŸ˜†),Bollywood crazed..loved readin your posts,...πŸ˜ƒ

@Mansi..welcum dear..πŸ€—
shibz thumbnail
@Nisha: i agree...we must let teh craetivse know...one of them can message the creative head i think...n u are right bout the music...wen i think of it now, the scenes were executed well..it did not remind of kutumb but the music did..!!

..i have a feeling that this was the end to the rememberance of old shows.. hopefully the divorce thing also fades away wit time... from now on we will get Arjuhi scenes exclusively...dey had to make a start dey did...hopefully KMH2 will have its on flavor intact in the comin epis too...
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

res...😳

🀣...shibz n olly...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

n shibz..πŸ€—...how were ur exams....hope they went well n easy 4 u...πŸ˜›..ur intellegent anyway...πŸ˜‰..n hope u get great results...😳⭐️

great?!! Anjali with my last minute preparation, i'm hoping to passπŸ˜†
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Next