Miley Jab Hum Tum

MOHIT AND RATI (Page 7)

RibaRock Senior Member
RibaRock
RibaRock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
for you dear .
yes rati n mohit no more friend.
i don't care you believe or not but now they r no  fried any more.
plz don't ask me anything else.
kuch batu koo open na kiya jay too better hai.

rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
thanks for info
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

oh wow..........a debate going on........that too my fav's..........ShockedShockedShocked

my sanu.......my moti........ab inpar bhi jhagde.........Shocked
i thought sanu/moti binds us all together...........

topicmaker- Ya rati and mohit share a great friendship.........actually the whole gang of mjht share a great friendship.......they have agreed on this so many times.....ofcourse after working 3 years together.......this friendship has to be there...........Wink.....i just remember the dance sequence where arti Day Dreamingand monaya started with each other and ended with moti Day Dreamingand arnaya.......awwwwww moti are always roking together..........they are friends........i dont think .....we need any explanatiions. for this.......they are my second fav's and till today i never saw them disrespecting each other............they can never......i remember mohit's line ......i will miss the old co stars .......rati , jas , avina and abhi the most and rati calling him his baby........awwwwwwwwwwwww Day Dreaming.

yaar even u will leave two enemies together working for three years.,.........they will be turned as friends and our moti to already shared the bond of friendshipo from starting.........its just sanaya is mohit's love and rati his friend........simple..........

wait have i been outta the loop???
when was this ever said?

naina
-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
naina..Sur is talking about the GR8 interview after Rati's exit i guess..Mohit said he will miss the old cast..dunno he named her or not....

Rati didn't call him her baby..lol..she said he is like  a baby..something like that only...

newayz, thats old news...!!LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.Vrelentless.

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentPrincessrelentless.

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumonetolub

oh wow..........a debate going on........that too my fav's..........ShockedShockedShocked

my sanu.......my moti........ab inpar bhi jhagde.........Shocked
i thought sanu/moti binds us all together...........

topicmaker- Ya rati and mohit share a great friendship.........actually the whole gang of mjht share a great friendship.......they have agreed on this so many times.....ofcourse after working 3 years together.......this friendship has to be there...........Wink.....i just remember the dance sequence where arti Day Dreamingand monaya started with each other and ended with moti Day Dreamingand arnaya.......awwwwww moti are always roking together..........they are friends........i dont think .....we need any explanatiions. for this.......they are my second fav's and till today i never saw them disrespecting each other............they can never......i remember mohit's line ......i will miss the old co stars .......rati , jas , avina and abhi the most and rati calling him his baby........awwwwwwwwwwwww Day Dreaming.

yaar even u will leave two enemies together working for three years.,.........they will be turned as friends and our moti to already shared the bond of friendshipo from starting.........its just sanaya is mohit's love and rati his friend........simple..........

wait have i been outta the loop???
when was this ever said?

naina
the great magazine interview........where both mohit and sanaya said lovely things about rati.........the respect was visible..........the friendship was visible.........and rati when asked about mohit answered that mohit is a baby for the whole cast...............Smile
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

naina..Sur is talking about the GR8 interview after Rati's exit i guess..Mohit said he will miss the old cast..dunno he named her or not....

Rati didn't call him her baby..lol..she said he is like  a baby..something like that only...

mohit took the name...and rati was the first in list.,........i cannot forget........and rati called mohit a baby..........whole cast's baby............yaar debz aisa mat bol..........news is not old ..........yaar after arti my second favs are moti.........i believe they are friends offscreen too............Smile
waise i am missing u a lot............Hug
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

mohit took the name...and rati was the first in list.,........i cannot forget........and rati called mohit a baby..........whole cast's baby............yaar debz aisa mat bol..........news is not old ..........yaar after arti my second favs are moti.........i believe they are friends offscreen too............Smile
waise i am missing u a lot............Hug

wait which month's issue was it?....i kinda sorta remember it but wanna see it again......naina

Go to top