Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MOHIT AND RATI (Page 6)

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

LOL................yeah once upon a time...........before Rati was backstabbed by sme ppl................

Now she is apparentky frnds with every1 but.................... :)

and as for Arjun, he always maintained that he is frnd with entire MJHT cast...........and very good frnd with Rati as he often mentioned................( and mind u, these were his word, not others proclaiming for him)

I can also say i m close to Brad Pitt.............dreams pe rok kahan.........

hahaha i agree dreams pe rok kahan
yeahhh i reallyy think arti r good friends i haven't seen them much of screen but on screen they look so comfortable with each other so Ima guessing they r very closeee
arjun is a friendy person i guess then :)
back stabbed by whoo what r u talking about lol

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Mohit & Rati were very very very close right in the start of MJHT. They lived in the same building, but i guess all friendship's dont last forever. Mohit was always close to Rati then Sanaya, then as time passed by, Mohit & Sanaya became close, and now Arjun & Mohit are the best of buddies, they are more like brothers & Sanaya/Arjun know each other from LRL, so its obvious they would be friends LOL. Rati is damn close to Navina, Jas & Abhi...these 4 get along really well Smile

explained it perfectly thank u :)
yeahh I guess ur right monaya got togther arjun  has been a friend of sanaya from the start and got really close to mohit so yeahhhh
thanks anyways loved ur comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

LOLLOL people know more than Mohit or Rati doesLOL

discussing personal lives are not allowed here anywaysWink

sorry didn't mean to create trouble
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

Arjun, Rati, Mohit and Sanaya!

These four have worked alongside each other for 3 years, even if we put two best friends together for 3 years they would have fall outs with each other. Human behaviour is quite unexplainable!LOL

Its simple! why are you fighting about it. its their lives and their friendships.

Sajjal

i love what u said but iam not fighting about it i was just asking about mohit and rati don't now where sanaya and rati came from
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wickedangel

Originally posted by wickedangel

LOLLOL people know more than Mohit or Rati doesLOL

discussing personal lives are not allowed here anywaysWink
I agree ziziLOL....some of the comments here like backstabbing and all makes me think that some people here have a direct line into MARS's life.....wonder where we were when this incredible line was being distributedErmm....tsk tsk....I am highly disappointed by myself! D'oh

ROFLROFL...I knowwww ginzie.....we missed itOuch 
LOL so rediculousStern SmileLOL
LOL

I know we missed out on  Monaya/Arjun/Rati's line but do you think we still have a chance to get a line in Sallu's life? ....now what I wouldn do for that!WinkROFLROFL.....maybe the kind souls in the forum with all this valuable info from MARS's life can help us out with it....what say?Embarrassed

thank u guysss i loved ur comments but it would be better not to discuss too much of mars in this topic as this is about mohit and rati
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

I thought personal lives weren't allowed to be discussed Ermm mods close please!

sorry yarrr i didn't mean to create trouble
gunjanmariya Goldie
gunjanmariya
gunjanmariya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

Originally posted by gunjanmariya

yes dear....when mjht started mohit rati were very good frndz and yup they were in same building...and even when mjht started and i started watching sbs and sbb and articles etc...i too felt that mohit and rati were more close...most of mohit's offset pics were with rati but now things are not the same.....rati is more close to navina nd abhishek..
and mohit is more close to jun,sanaya and jas..!
and thats enough waise i think we should not talk abt their personal lives...!
let them be..!Smile

yess i agreee with u I guess its their life and no matter what they may not be the ebst of buddies but they always will be friends and co-satrs :) cheers
loved u reply

exactly...thanks for loving my reply and thanks for agreeing to that point buddy..!

Edited by gunjanmariya - 21 January 2011 at 6:37am
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

oh wow..........a debate going on........that too my fav's..........ShockedShockedShocked

my sanu.......my moti........ab inpar bhi jhagde.........ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
i thought sanu/moti binds us all together...........

topicmaker- Ya rati and mohit share a great friendship.........actually the whole gang of mjht share a great friendship.......they have agreed on this so many times.....ofcourse after working 3 years together.......this friendship has to be there...........Wink.....i just remember the dance sequence where arti Day Dreamingand monaya started with each other and ended with moti Day Dreamingand arnaya.......awwwwww moti are always roking together..........they are friends........i dont think .....we need any explanatiions. for this.......they are my second fav's and till today i never saw them disrespecting each other............they can never......i remember mohit's line ......i will miss the old co stars .......rati , jas , avina and abhi the most and rati calling him his baby........awwwwwwwwwwwww Day Dreaming.

yaar even u will leave two enemies together working for three years.,.........they will be turned as friends and our moti to already shared the bond of friendshipo from starting.........its just sanaya is mohit's love and rati his friend........simple..........

Edited by Surbhi123 - 21 January 2011 at 7:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Go to top