Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Daya does not perform on Monday (Page 3)

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
GET WELL SOON DAYA SIR..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Athene

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Daya Sir has injured his back and judges comparing a non-dancer with a dance perfectionist..   !!

If Daya Sir is given a chance through voters... then he doesn't lack fans who love him and bestow their support with innumerable number of votes...  one-fourth of votes are enough to keep him away from danger zone and elimination... But this time , the situation is different - because no admirer would prefer to see Daya Sir in this kind of pain...  and dance at the cost of his health... 

" JDJ is not more than HIM..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Athenemonika21

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Wish Daya Sir a speedy recovery....

How can people talk about Daya Sir's performance who has elegantly managed not to come in danger zone even once so far to those who are visitors there.  such big mouths should shut up as we are not interested in hearing their comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
@prettywomen - Actually u know what ...   We are silently tolerating such non-sense because we very well know what a big time waste it is to explain every such comment...   Such posts don't even worth a percent to understand What & Who Dayanand Shetty is and how much HE means to CIDians... 

people have been liking HIM since 14 long years so obviously he has a vast fan-following , who extended their support through votes ...  All the time comparing his dancing skills with other well known dancers and discussing about his voters ,  such discussion it self speaks a lot about what to they have for HIM... 

Anyways if every CIDian start posting their reverts to every post am sure Moderators of IF shall come in between to stop us...  but CIDians understand such rules better... so we maintain our  peace for a better atmosphere of this forum but not that  WE CAN'T raise voices for our HERO as other admirers do for their rescpective celebrity

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 21 January 2011 at 2:06am

Atheneprettywomen22

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
firstly, i wish daya a speedy recovery.

secondly, i would wait to see madhuri's comment when the episode is telecast, before jumping the gun. i recall how few reports made a hue and cry about govinda announcing krushna's elimination in one of the episodes, but when the episode was aired, it was the hosts who announced his elimination.

Athenedebayon

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
hope he gets well soon
AlexithyMia IF-Dazzler
AlexithyMia
AlexithyMia

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bozo

He should have been out before Krushna

oh Bozo. When will you ever learn? LOL

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

uhm
talk about being unfair
Madhuri was right for saying that there are No excuses

I dont think so.Disapprove If the article is to be believed, then Madhuri is totally wrong. Salman had his leg injured n he could, n he did avoid using his leg in the dance. Its easy for him to maintain his body. He is still very young. But Daya has hurt his back. Age factor is different. Daya is not as young as Salman. But You see, Daya cant dance avoiding the use of his back...I dont think Madhuri's statement was pretty wise. Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.aadri-Athene

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

uhm
talk about being unfair
Madhuri was right for saying that there are No excuses

I dont think so.Disapprove If the article is to be believed, then Madhuri is totally wrong. Salman had his leg injured n he could, n he did avoid using his leg in the dance. Its easy for him to maintain his body. He is still very young. But Daya has hurt his back. Age factor is different. Daya is not as young as Salman. But You see, Daya cant dance avoiding the use of his back...I dont think Madhuri's statement was pretty wise. Thumbs Down
[/QUOTE]

i agree with ur statement but Salman was smart enough to change his choreography 
after getting his ACL torn which takes up to 6 months to fully recover and he was saying taht he needs surgury so im sure it hurt when he was dancing as well 

I think vrushali should have at least attempted to change the choreography instead of Daya saying he cant dance at the end of the day it is a dance show 

and having fans vote for him withouth a performance is very baised in my opinion being the biggest salman fan out there if Salman had done that i would have wanted him to quit the show instead

we all have our favorites 

Go to top