Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
firstly, i wish daya a speedy recovery.

secondly, i would wait to see madhuri's comment when the episode is telecast, before jumping the gun. i recall how few reports made a hue and cry about govinda announcing krushna's elimination in one of the episodes, but when the episode was aired, it was the hosts who announced his elimination.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope he gets well soon
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bozo

He should have been out before Krushna

oh Bozo. When will you ever learn? 😆

Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

uhm
talk about being unfair
Madhuri was right for saying that there are No excuses

I dont think so.😒 If the article is to be believed, then Madhuri is totally wrong. Salman had his leg injured n he could, n he did avoid using his leg in the dance. Its easy for him to maintain his body. He is still very young. But Daya has hurt his back. Age factor is different. Daya is not as young as Salman. But You see, Daya cant dance avoiding the use of his back...I dont think Madhuri's statement was pretty wise. 👎🏼
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

uhm
talk about being unfair
Madhuri was right for saying that there are No excuses

I dont think so.😒 If the article is to be believed, then Madhuri is totally wrong. Salman had his leg injured n he could, n he did avoid using his leg in the dance. Its easy for him to maintain his body. He is still very young. But Daya has hurt his back. Age factor is different. Daya is not as young as Salman. But You see, Daya cant dance avoiding the use of his back...I dont think Madhuri's statement was pretty wise. 👎🏼
[/QUOTE]

i agree with ur statement but Salman was smart enough to change his choreography 
after getting his ACL torn which takes up to 6 months to fully recover and he was saying taht he needs surgury so im sure it hurt when he was dancing as well 

I think vrushali should have at least attempted to change the choreography instead of Daya saying he cant dance at the end of the day it is a dance show 

and having fans vote for him withouth a performance is very baised in my opinion being the biggest salman fan out there if Salman had done that i would have wanted him to quit the show instead

we all have our favorites 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aww  hope he gets well soon...health comes before anything else

as for Madhuri's comment....I seriously doubt she said that....or it was taken out of context
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is pathetic. I remember when Salman got injured, the thread was STICKIED, and so many people commented on that thread...but looks like no one even gives a shit about Daya, why so much hate? Please do put your differences aside, and at least wish him a speedy recovery for the sake of humanity!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@debayon: I think someone needs to tell the Mods to make this topic sticky.. or maybe a separate post can be opened up to wish Daya. Here, cos of the article posted, most people are commenting on Madhuri's comment. Plus the title of the thread too does not give away the fact of Daya's injury clearly. What do you think?

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@debayon ... hey yaar its nothin like tht ... u see when u read the title mostly its an information ... TS did not tend to make a wish thread from this ... thts why prolly no one has commented

and of curs we wish him a speedy recovery :)
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww Deba. Maybe you can open up a thread for him!

Hope Daya gets well soon :)

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I pray for Daya to get well soon !!! I'm sure he'll recover from this !!! You;re a rockstar Daya we all are always with you !!!