Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Manish shares fitness tips --indya.com (Page 3)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hey Prerna I'm Yumna=)
And believe me no age is perfect-they all come with their baggage.
Btw-for your sake I hope that they develop Rahul's character in a better way because Shaan ka character tou has been lost somewhere these past few days.
Happy viewing!

prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I hope so too yumna.... I hope all characters come back on track as none of them are making sense... CV'S confusion and absent mindedness is reflecting in each character.... The creative team desperately needs to get their act together or they need to be replaced as the show is going to dogs because of some foolish writing.... Before the show goes to dogs... Give CVS to dogs so that RBO survives.... ROFL
raina20 Newbie
raina20
raina20

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
another fantastic interview...... this guy is fantastic with words.... its unbelievable that he works barely works out... how can one have such a lean mean body without workouts and eating habits like that.... i loved that part  'khuda meharban to gadha pehlwan' ROFL he really puts things across in a very interesting way...

Go to top