Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Manish shares fitness tips --indya.com (Page 2)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@Prerna
I don't think Priya meant to criticize Manish but actually the CVs and whoever is responsible for not developing characters properly.Yaar we even criticize when Shanak don't measure up to the standards these characters had set pehle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addict

prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Yes Di but shanak is shaan and Khanak and they are both characters but Manish doing something on set is a personal comment towards an actor... From a smart and a well spoken interview if the only thing that is picked is 'poor guy' blah blah blah.... Then its very disappointing to see the partial perspective.....
Read the above interview without keeping Rahul's rotten character in mind u will really find it smart and intelligent interview from an actor who is good with words.... And if the same interview was from KT.... People would have gone 'oh how cute' 'adorable' etc.. But just because it comes from Rahul the bad guy created by cvs there is such a lame remark.... Y such partiality by a few members... U can't appretiate mayankaa don't do it... But Atleast don't mock them when they are doing a convincing job in their non convincing character.... And this interview is not my Rahul.... Its by Manish.....
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I do agree with Prerna.. Sorry about that dear!
We need to be sensitive when making comments.. (Priya i know that was not your intent at all.. ).

Guys lets drop it here and not make any personal comments on this article.
Thanks.

Edited by -Veena- - 20 January 2011 at 3:30pm
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
@ Prerna
Di? How old do you think I am?=D
prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I am 17..... And anybody I interact with on this forum is elder to me... So I address everyone as Di.... Y.... How old r u? I'm sorry if I offended u by assuming u to be elder to me.... It was just as a mark of respect... But I can respect u without calling u Di Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna18

I am 17..... And anybody I interact with on this forum is elder to me... So I address everyone as Di.... Y.... How old r u? I'm sorry if I offended u by assuming u to be elder to me.... It was just as a mark of respect... But I can respect u without calling u Di Big smile

koi nahi prerna!! mere saath bhi bahot hota hai!! Am 17 too..so I end up calling ppl younger than me as diROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

btw, armu, manish pics are really really good!!
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Oh well I guess you're justified in calling me Di then.I'm 21-must get used to the fact that 21 is pretty old and not young as I keep thinking=(

Hahah don't worry I wasn't offended.It takes alot to offend me.
prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Oh well I guess you're justified in calling me Di then.I'm 21-must get used to the fact that 21 is pretty old and not young as I keep thinking=(

Hahah don't worry I wasn't offended.It takes alot to offend me.

no no..... 21 Is not old its just too perfect to have as ur age.... At 17 there are too many dos and don'ts.... Boring....
And u are really sweet... Hi as my nick suggests I'm prerna... May I know ur name....

Go to top