Manish shares fitness tips --indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Prerna
Di? How old do you think I am?=D
I am 17..... And anybody I interact with on this forum is elder to me... So I address everyone as Di.... Y.... How old r u? I'm sorry if I offended u by assuming u to be elder to me.... It was just as a mark of respect... But I can respect u without calling u Di 😃
Originally posted by prerna18

I am 17..... And anybody I interact with on this forum is elder to me... So I address everyone as Di.... Y.... How old r u? I'm sorry if I offended u by assuming u to be elder to me.... It was just as a mark of respect... But I can respect u without calling u Di 😃

koi nahi prerna!! mere saath bhi bahot hota hai!! Am 17 too..so I end up calling ppl younger than me as di🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw, armu, manish pics are really really good!!
Originally posted by prerna18

Oh well I guess you're justified in calling me Di then.I'm 21-must get used to the fact that 21 is pretty old and not young as I keep thinking=(

Hahah don't worry I wasn't offended.It takes alot to offend me.
Originally posted by -SYS-

Oh well I guess you're justified in calling me Di then.I'm 21-must get used to the fact that 21 is pretty old and not young as I keep thinking=(

Hahah don't worry I wasn't offended.It takes alot to offend me.

no no..... 21 Is not old its just too perfect to have as ur age.... At 17 there are too many dos and don'ts.... Boring....
And u are really sweet... Hi as my nick suggests I'm prerna... May I know ur name....
Hey Prerna I'm Yumna=)
And believe me no age is perfect-they all come with their baggage.
Btw-for your sake I hope that they develop Rahul's character in a better way because Shaan ka character tou has been lost somewhere these past few days.
Happy viewing!
I hope so too yumna.... I hope all characters come back on track as none of them are making sense... CV'S confusion and absent mindedness is reflecting in each character.... The creative team desperately needs to get their act together or they need to be replaced as the show is going to dogs because of some foolish writing.... Before the show goes to dogs... Give CVS to dogs so that RBO survives.... 🤣
another fantastic interview...... this guy is fantastic with words.... its unbelievable that he works barely works out... how can one have such a lean mean body without workouts and eating habits like that.... i loved that part  'khuda meharban to gadha pehlwan' ðŸ¤£ he really puts things across in a very interesting way...