Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Manish shares fitness tips
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho

The fit and fabulous Rahul aka Manish Raisinghani of Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One who recently entered the show is already a huge hit with the ladies. We catch up with him as he takes some time out to share fitness advice with his fans.
Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next
Manish Raisinghani

What does fitness mean to you?
Whoever said 'health is wealth' was absolutely right. An amalgamation of healthy mind and a healthy body equals to a fit human being for me.

Manish Raisinghani

Why is it important to exercise and suggest some exercises for people who do not have much time to workout?
It is said that our body is a temple so worship it. I would say our body is a very egoistic temple, you take it for granted today, it will take you for granted in the same proportion or may be much more for a much longer time. The best way to pamper your body is to eat healthy, sleep well and exercise to ensure your body gives you a quality service for quantity time (that is for longer number of years of your life).

The workout I would suggest is free hand workout like dips/push ups, pull ups, crunches and squats. I personally prefer free hand workout to weights as it does take longer to get your results but  the results are long lasting. Plus its lighter on your pocket as for free hand workout you don't need to join any gym but yes you do need commitment.

Manish Raisinghani

How do you maintain your physique inspite of your hectic shooting schedule?
Have you ever heard of this saying 'khuda meharbaan toh ghadha pehlwaan' well that's the case with me. Khuda is really meherbaan on me because all that I mentioned above about fitness its all preaching without practicing. Honestly I don't get time for any of that. I barely get to sleep due to my shooting schedule, I rarely workout and about eating I am foodie of the first order and I eat anything but healthy.God has really been kind and also my genetics that working out twice a month helps me maintain what I have.

Manish Raisinghani

What do you normally have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
You may add 3 more meals apart from breakfast lunch and dinner in my normal eating schedule. For breakfast I have anything from parathas to sandwiches to cornflakes. My lunch is usually sabji roti types, and night the most constant factor is dal chawal. Apart from all this my day is full of junk from burgers to vadapavs, from chinese to continental, pav bhaji's to pizzas... Let me tell you I'm the worst choice to answer fitness question when it comes to diet at least.

Manish Raisinghani

How can your fans make their workout fun?
Routine is always boring at least for me. So instead of restricting your workout to a gym take up a sport. It keeps you fit in a very entertaining way n also keeps up your competitive spirit.

Manish Raisinghani

Fitness tips that you follow?
I believe fitness begins with your mind. Your mind creates a lot of resistance in the form of laziness and excuses but if you conquer that and get on to your workout. There is fitness standing right behind that resistance.

Manish Raisinghani

Who according to you has the best body in tinseltown?
I can't name one. Now the industry is so competitive that actors have started thinking beyond their talent that is their bodies. So I believe almost everybody is fit today.If I really have to name someone specific I believe Hrithik and John really stand out...

Edited by Armu4eva - 20 January 2011 at 6:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran9gtina2minaRBO_Addictkubare-Veena--Deepali-

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the article...

oh an his fitness regime... i think thats all he gets to do on the show...poor guy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evadestinylove

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
^^ My pleasure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article armu.Hug

destinylove

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
thanxs for the article.......Smile

destinylove

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
dearammu thanx for the article

Manishs pictures are very good.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 20 January 2011 at 9:14am

-Deepali-

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
thanks for the article ammu
prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

thanks for the article...

oh an his fitness regime... i think thats all he gets to do on the show...poor guy

now isn't that getting personal.. Guys cvs are doing no good to Rahul character.... Whenever something nice is posted about Manish or priyanka u guys get overcritical.... N anybody defending mayankaa u guys pounce on..... That's y we have stopped posting on this forum...but if u guys can look into ur flaws how u get personal with these true stars.... It would be really nice on ur part.... Sporty spirit always add value and positivity to things.... So it did to RBO.... Even here when KT fell ill Inspite of all ur criticism towards mayankaa the ratings shot up by 8 points I remember.... And u can't deny that... All mayankaa fans also added up big time in that phaze but now thanks to all the fanaticism from a lot of people on this forum.....lot of mayankaa fans have left the forum..... I also come here and read sometimes but to scare to post anything in appreciation of mayankaa as few of u guys are way too rude... Guys if u guys can be a little more considerate and polite I'm sure there is a lot of room for both shanak and RASAM fans both..... Respect is the key......

-Veena-

Go to top