Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya OS: Hope never dies... (Page 5)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Reserved. will comment tomorrow again after finishing reading it.Embarrassed

Aww!! Zana!! Thank you so much!! Waise I wrote another OS after this, the kidnapping oneROFL
Btw, all the very best for your exams! Study well and make me proud! 
And ya, Mahi wished you good luck tooEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Sorry Neethz I am late to comment. But u know, better late than never.LOLEmbarrassed

Gowwwwwssssssssssshhhhhhhsh!!!!!!! It's so wonderful, lovely Abhiyalicious OS.Day Dreaming It's so touching and emotional and almost made me cry..!!

So u are describing the scene of ur imagination that's when Piya was running away through the backyard. Yeah that's right, it's "Piya", not "Pia".Smile Please edit your post and convert the name into the right spelling.Embarrassed

Okay coming to the FF again, here Abhay caught her in the backyard and told everything truth about him.Shocked The confession about his truth was so.................Cry.......made me cry.

Abhay is really helpless, and his life has really became a joke for everyone. i wish, everyone could understood his sorrow, but it's not possible as that will harmful to his life if everyone knows the truth.

In this situation it's normal for Abhay to not believe Piya. I can feel Abhay-Piya both of their feeling, I can run with their emotions.

After then whatever Piya told Abhay is so true! She cares for Abhay, that's why she's doing all these. bcoz she can't tolerate that people would say ill of him behind his presence. Piya can't see him alone like this.

It's really tough for Abhay to forget all of his bitterful past, to forget the person whom he loved years after years. How painful......Cry

Some of Piya's lines were best of the OS- "There's still hope and light for me."

"Maybe you'll never love me, but you can't stop me from loving you." So true...........

The last scene portraying was awesome. Take care and do writing more......................Thumbs Up

Edited by ffkhan - 23 January 2011 at 4:15am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Sorry Neethz I am late to comment. But u know, better late than never.LOLEmbarrassed

Gowwwwwssssssssssshhhhhhhsh!!!!!!! It's so wonderful, lovely Abhiyalicious OS.Day Dreaming It's so touching and emotional and almost made me cry..!!

Aww!! Thanks, Zana! So sweet of you!

So u are describing the scene of ur imagination that's when Piya was running away through the backyard. Yeah that's right, it's "Piya", not "Pia".Smile Please edit your post and convert the name into the right spelling.Embarrassed

Is it?? Does it matter?LOL

Okay coming to the FF again, here Abhay caught her in the backyard and told everything truth about him.Shocked The confession about his truth was so.................Cry.......made me cry.

Aww! I know, right?? He hates his existenceCry

Abhay is really helpless, and his life has really became a joke for everyone. i wish, everyone could understood his sorrow, but it's not possible as that will harmful to his life if everyone knows the truth.

Hmmm...you're right. But it wasn't everyone, it was PiaEmbarrassed

In this situation it's normal for Abhay to not believe Piya. I can feel Abhay-Piya both of their feeling, I can run with their emotions.

After then whatever Piya told Abhay is so true! She cares for Abhay, that's why she's doing all these. bcoz she can't tolerate that people would say ill of him behind his presence. Piya can't see him alone like this.

Yes, I've said time and again that Pia has adopted the wrong way but her intentions are right. She's not bad at heartBig smile

It's really tough for Abhay to forget all of his bitterful past, to forget the person whom he loved years after years. How painful......Cry

And specially when her doppelganger in front of him! i can imagine his agonyCry

Some of Piya's lines were best of the OS- "There's still hope and light for me."

"Maybe you'll never love me, but you can't stop me from loving you." So true...........

Aww!!Embarrassed

The last scene portraying was awesome. Take care and do writing more......................Thumbs Up

Thanks for your lovely comment, Zana!! Do check out my other OS which I wrote the very next day after this one whenever you get timeEmbarrassed

All the best for your exams! Study well!Hug

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Neethz, u still hasn't edit ur topic. I still can see "Pia" which should be "Piya"Ermm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
What's wrong with Pia but? Stern Smile
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Because it's not Piya's original name spelling, that's why. Do u feel good when anyone tell you Neeti not Neethi?
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Because it's not Piya's original name spelling, that's why. Do u feel good when anyone tell you Neeti not Neethi?

Hmmm...good point. But she's fiction. It doesn't really matter. And...check this out!

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Hmmm...good point. But she's fiction. It doesn't really matter. And...check this out!

Well, according to me right spelling is one of the most important matter.

I have checked the link just now. what's so special here?

Charu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index