Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya OS: Hope never dies... (Page 2)

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Joined: 27 January 2010
Posts: 9099

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Your back with another wonderful OS.It was lovelyClap I wish they show something like this in the serial too but instead we all read that he'll kidnap her and stuff.Anyway,looking forward to more OSs and ffs from youSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

very-well written chillz! fantastic!
i love how you have portrayed piya's feelings..the realization..the guilt..the sensitivity...the kindness..the hope...the love...matched very well with the piya i have always imagined...

pls do write more...this was excellent piece of work!

p.s. hope we get to see somethign of tht sort in the show as well..i doubt abhay would give her chance for explanation...bt i will like to see the piya like this...somewhere creatives kinda messed up with piya's character..bt i have a feeling we will get old piya back soon..since now she will know the whole truth..


Thanks a lot, kiranni! Even I doubt Abhay will give her a chance to explain. I doubted that from the very beginning and now we've got an article too. But this is my version. I doubt it'll happen in the showEmbarrassed
Thanks for taking time out to read my work and leave a comment. Much appreciatedBig smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Your back with another wonderful OS.It was lovelyClap I wish they show something like this in the serial too but instead we all read that he'll kidnap her and stuff.Anyway,looking forward to more OSs and ffs from youSmile

Thanks a lot, Shruthi! I'll try to write as and when it comes! Thanks for your comment and liking my work! It meant a lot to meHug
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 11587

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
OMG Neethz!!!  Loved it....... Touched my heart........ Cry I could literally imagine da whole scene.... Thumbs Up very well written yaar... Clap
Loved each n every word of it.. I too wish, something like this happens in da show as well...  
Loved these para da most --  

Abhay - It's ok. Pia, don't explain yourself...
Pia (in tears, shaking Abhay)  : Abhay Say something!! Shout at me.....
Pia (choking) i do care for u, hate to see u hurt, alone lost.!!
*Touched*

Gosh!! i m again in love wid Pia....... Thanx a lot for that........ Hug




Edited by 247happy2bme - 20 January 2011 at 7:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Beautiful! So well written! Clap
 
I really like the way you have shown Pia's character. And yes hope is always there.
The end was heart breaking. Pia walking into the dark too. Very symbolic....in a way she already has stepped into the shadows for her love.
 
Again really liked it. Do write more. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Joined: 01 September 2009
Posts: 760

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hey Chillz,

Loved your 'in-sequence with the current epi' OS a lot! It has a neat flow and is awesome!Big smile
Heart Especially this one, LOL

"She glances at the nearest tree and knows that she would be pinned to it soon..."LOLLOL


Edited by cutemug - 20 January 2011 at 8:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

OMG Neethz!!!  Loved it....... Touched my heart........ Cry I could literally imagine da whole scene.... Thumbs Up very well written yaar... Clap
Loved each n every word of it.. I too wish, something like this happens in da show as well...  
Loved these para da most --  

Abhay - It's ok. Pia, don't explain yourself...
Pia (in tears, shaking Abhay)  : Abhay Say something!! Shout at me.....
Pia (choking) i do care for u, hate to see u hurt, alone lost.!!
*Touched*

Gosh!! i m again in love wid Pia....... Thanx a lot for that........ Hug



Aww!! Thanks, Charu! Glad I could make you love Pia again. Thanks a lot for your lovely comment! Love you!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Beautiful! So well written! Clap
 
I really like the way you have shown Pia's character. And yes hope is always there.
The end was heart breaking. Pia walking into the dark too. Very symbolic....in a way she already has stepped into the shadows for her love.
 
Again really liked it. Do write more. Smile

Thanks a lot, Anu! Yes, the ending meant that she was already in the darkness Abhay is trying to save her from. Thanks again for liking my workEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index