Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ritz: No, an FF is way too tough to handle! Plus, I'm into writing very regularly. My previous two OSs were called 'Stop being difficult' and 'Happy New Year'. I don't have the guts to search for the link. Sorry! GoogleπŸ˜›
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Reserved. will comment tomorrow again after finishing reading it.😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ffkhan

Reserved. will comment tomorrow again after finishing reading it.😳

Aww!! Zana!! Thank you so much!! Waise I wrote another OS after this, the kidnapping one🀣
Btw, all the very best for your exams! Study well and make me proud! 
And ya, Mahi wished you good luck too😳
ffkhan thumbnail
Sorry Neethz I am late to comment. But u know, better late than never.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Gowwwwwssssssssssshhhhhhhsh!!!!!!! It's so wonderful, lovely Abhiyalicious OS.😍 It's so touching and emotional and almost made me cry..!!

So u are describing the scene of ur imagination that's when Piya was running away through the backyard. Yeah that's right, it's "Piya", not "Pia".😊 Please edit your post and convert the name into the right spelling.😳

Okay coming to the FF again, here Abhay caught her in the backyard and told everything truth about him.😲 The confession about his truth was so.................😭.......made me cry.

Abhay is really helpless, and his life has really became a joke for everyone. i wish, everyone could understood his sorrow, but it's not possible as that will harmful to his life if everyone knows the truth.

In this situation it's normal for Abhay to not believe Piya. I can feel Abhay-Piya both of their feeling, I can run with their emotions.

After then whatever Piya told Abhay is so true! She cares for Abhay, that's why she's doing all these. bcoz she can't tolerate that people would say ill of him behind his presence. Piya can't see him alone like this.

It's really tough for Abhay to forget all of his bitterful past, to forget the person whom he loved years after years. How painful......😭

Some of Piya's lines were best of the OS- "There's still hope and light for me."

"Maybe you'll never love me, but you can't stop me from loving you." So true...........

The last scene portraying was awesome. Take care and do writing more......................πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail

Sorry Neethz I am late to comment. But u know, better late than never.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Gowwwwwssssssssssshhhhhhhsh!!!!!!! It's so wonderful, lovely Abhiyalicious OS.😍 It's so touching and emotional and almost made me cry..!!

Aww!! Thanks, Zana! So sweet of you!

So u are describing the scene of ur imagination that's when Piya was running away through the backyard. Yeah that's right, it's "Piya", not "Pia".😊 Please edit your post and convert the name into the right spelling.😳

Is it?? Does it matter?πŸ˜†

Okay coming to the FF again, here Abhay caught her in the backyard and told everything truth about him.😲 The confession about his truth was so.................😭.......made me cry.

Aww! I know, right?? He hates his existence😭

Abhay is really helpless, and his life has really became a joke for everyone. i wish, everyone could understood his sorrow, but it's not possible as that will harmful to his life if everyone knows the truth.

Hmmm...you're right. But it wasn't everyone, it was Pia😳

In this situation it's normal for Abhay to not believe Piya. I can feel Abhay-Piya both of their feeling, I can run with their emotions.

After then whatever Piya told Abhay is so true! She cares for Abhay, that's why she's doing all these. bcoz she can't tolerate that people would say ill of him behind his presence. Piya can't see him alone like this.

Yes, I've said time and again that Pia has adopted the wrong way but her intentions are right. She's not bad at heartπŸ˜ƒ

It's really tough for Abhay to forget all of his bitterful past, to forget the person whom he loved years after years. How painful......😭

And specially when her doppelganger in front of him! i can imagine his agony😭

Some of Piya's lines were best of the OS- "There's still hope and light for me."

"Maybe you'll never love me, but you can't stop me from loving you." So true...........

Aww!!😳

The last scene portraying was awesome. Take care and do writing more......................πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for your lovely comment, Zana!! Do check out my other OS which I wrote the very next day after this one whenever you get time😳

All the best for your exams! Study well!πŸ€—

ffkhan thumbnail
Neethz, u still hasn't edit ur topic. I still can see "Pia" which should be "Piya"πŸ€”
.Jane.. thumbnail
What's wrong with Pia but? πŸ˜³
ffkhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

What's wrong with Pia but? πŸ˜³

Because it's not Piya's original name spelling, that's why. Do u feel good when anyone tell you Neeti not Neethi?
.Jane.. thumbnail

Because it's not Piya's original name spelling, that's why. Do u feel good when anyone tell you Neeti not Neethi?

Hmmm...good point. But she's fiction. It doesn't really matter. And...check this out!

ffkhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hmmm...good point. But she's fiction. It doesn't really matter. And...check this out!

Well, according to me right spelling is one of the most important matter.

I have checked the link just now. what's so special here?