Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Debo-

IF-Dazzler

-Debo-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! Well as u see my topics of title, its about DraMioneEmbarrassed
Well, i am a hardcore dramione fan, though i like Romione also...but i am crazy about Draco and Hermione, especially about Draco/TomDay Dreaming...hayee love him...Tom  and emma make an amazing couple
Anyway i just wanted to ask if there are any Dramione fans in HP forum??
(i hope there rWink)  Do reply! 

P.S -  I have no intention to hurt anyone so plzz romione fans or others, plz don't be offended by this topicBig smile

luv
deboEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AishaKapur_Faiqa_BlueSpiritdisco_divaMehar23ElusiveDevotion..Labyrinth..leeseunggiloveAnotherAdmirer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Any Draco Hermione fans??::" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Debo-

IF-Dazzler

-Debo-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
No replies? Unhappy

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey DeboHug

Well i Kinda agree, DraMione is quite intriguing, i never had that feeling of 'RoMione are the best', they r Good(No doubt)

I spend a lot of time reading Dramoine FF's and watching their VM's, n its not only coz of Tom felton lol, i rlly like Draco's character.

So yeah count me as a dramione fan :D

And The forum is quite inactive....so replies will b late :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Debo-..Labyrinth..

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Heyoooo there! I'm a Romione fan, I'm not offended at all! :) Talking about different ships is super fun :P
I feel Draco and Hermione are similar in a lot of ways, but it's something that's not possible in real life. I guess if they had been attracted towards each other - it would have been a sort of fatal attraction or else a superficial attraction - I can see them dating for a while and figuring out that only a meeting of minds does not constitute a romantic relationship, but I do see D and H have a meeting of minds like Harry and Hermione have. Both Draco and Hermione are insecure in their own ways - they show the world one side of them and hide the other (vulnerableemotional) side. They're not straight forward with their emotions like say - Harry, Ginny, James, Lily, Hagrid or Fleur (some examples). I don't see Draco or Hermione's accepting each's other's flaws and weaknesses and it's extremely important to be trusting and accepting of weaknesses in a relationship. Plus, Draco's humour can put Hermione off and I can't see Draco marrying a mudblood (from how he's shown in books). But I think D and H has been explored nicely in fanfics. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Debo-Lumzz

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
hmm im an HP fan debs...i like ron n hermy more...nt dramoine..cant imagine dem as a couple..lol..sry!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Debo-

-Debo-

IF-Dazzler

-Debo-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

Hey DeboHug

Well i Kinda agree, DraMione is quite intriguing, i never had that feeling of 'RoMione are the best', they r Good(No doubt)

I spend a lot of time reading Dramoine FF's and watching their VM's, n its not only coz of Tom felton lol, i rlly like Draco's character.

So yeah count me as a dramione fan :D

And The forum is quite inactive....so replies will b late :)

Hey zee Hug
I totally with u.. i just keep watching their vms as well as reading their ffs
Thanks for agreeing n replying with me zeeEmbarrassed

-Debo-

IF-Dazzler

-Debo-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

Heyoooo there! I'm a Romione fan, I'm not offended at all! :) Talking about different ships is super fun :P
I feel Draco and Hermione are similar in a lot of ways, but it's something that's not possible in real life. I guess if they had been attracted towards each other - it would have been a sort of fatal attraction or else a superficial attraction - I can see them dating for a while and figuring out that only a meeting of minds does not constitute a romantic relationship, but I do see D and H have a meeting of minds like Harry and Hermione have. Both Draco and Hermione are insecure in their own ways - they show the world one side of them and hide the other (vulnerableemotional) side. They're not straight forward with their emotions like say - Harry, Ginny, James, Lily, Hagrid or Fleur (some examples). I don't see Draco or Hermione's accepting each's other's flaws and weaknesses and it's extremely important to be trusting and accepting of weaknesses in a relationship. Plus, Draco's humour can put Hermione off and I can't see Draco marrying a mudblood (from how he's shown in books). But I think D and H has been explored nicely in fanfics. :)

Hiii buddy,  i am glad i didn't offend lol, coz i was having a fear in my mind that Romione fans can really dislike it so thanks for being so kindEmbarrassed
I know its totally impossible as both the character hate each other to the core...n in the story, draco n hermione share no relationship except of hatred, so in the movie its Romione of course
N believe me, i was a Romione fan, but when i saw loads vms, ffs etc. of dramione...i became a crazy fan of them,  so that made me open that topic...but i like romione too...its just that i love dramioneEmbarrassed Anyways thanks a ton for replying in my topic Hug thanks a lot!

ElusiveDevotion

-Debo-

IF-Dazzler

-Debo-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

hmm im an HP fan debs...i like ron n hermy more...nt dramoine..cant imagine dem as a couple..lol..sry!

Hey devyani, its ok yaar...everybody have different choices, i like romione too...thanks for the replyEmbarrassed

leeseunggilove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top