::Any Draco Hermione fans??::

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!! Well as u see my topics of title, its about DraMione😳
Well, i am a hardcore dramione fan, though i like Romione also...but i am crazy about Draco and Hermione, especially about Draco/Tom😍...hayee love him...Tom  and emma make an amazing couple
Anyway i just wanted to ask if there are any Dramione fans in HP forum??
(i hope there r😉)  Do reply! 

P.S -  I have no intention to hurt anyone so plzz romione fans or others, plz don't be offended by this topic😃

luv
debo😳
Hey Debo🤗

Well i Kinda agree, DraMione is quite intriguing, i never had that feeling of 'RoMione are the best', they r Good(No doubt)

I spend a lot of time reading Dramoine FF's and watching their VM's, n its not only coz of Tom felton lol, i rlly like Draco's character.

So yeah count me as a dramione fan :D

And The forum is quite inactive....so replies will b late :)
Heyoooo there! I'm a Romione fan, I'm not offended at all! :) Talking about different ships is super fun :P
I feel Draco and Hermione are similar in a lot of ways, but it's something that's not possible in real life. I guess if they had been attracted towards each other - it would have been a sort of fatal attraction or else a superficial attraction - I can see them dating for a while and figuring out that only a meeting of minds does not constitute a romantic relationship, but I do see D and H have a meeting of minds like Harry and Hermione have. Both Draco and Hermione are insecure in their own ways - they show the world one side of them and hide the other (vulnerableemotional) side. They're not straight forward with their emotions like say - Harry, Ginny, James, Lily, Hagrid or Fleur (some examples). I don't see Draco or Hermione's accepting each's other's flaws and weaknesses and it's extremely important to be trusting and accepting of weaknesses in a relationship. Plus, Draco's humour can put Hermione off and I can't see Draco marrying a mudblood (from how he's shown in books). But I think D and H has been explored nicely in fanfics. :)
hmm im an HP fan debs...i like ron n hermy more...nt dramoine..cant imagine dem as a couple..lol..sry!
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

Hey Debo🤗

Well i Kinda agree, DraMione is quite intriguing, i never had that feeling of 'RoMione are the best', they r Good(No doubt)

I spend a lot of time reading Dramoine FF's and watching their VM's, n its not only coz of Tom felton lol, i rlly like Draco's character.

So yeah count me as a dramione fan :D

And The forum is quite inactive....so replies will b late :)

Hey zee 🤗
I totally with u.. i just keep watching their vms as well as reading their ffs
Thanks for agreeing n replying with me zee😳
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

Heyoooo there! I'm a Romione fan, I'm not offended at all! :) Talking about different ships is super fun :P
I feel Draco and Hermione are similar in a lot of ways, but it's something that's not possible in real life. I guess if they had been attracted towards each other - it would have been a sort of fatal attraction or else a superficial attraction - I can see them dating for a while and figuring out that only a meeting of minds does not constitute a romantic relationship, but I do see D and H have a meeting of minds like Harry and Hermione have. Both Draco and Hermione are insecure in their own ways - they show the world one side of them and hide the other (vulnerableemotional) side. They're not straight forward with their emotions like say - Harry, Ginny, James, Lily, Hagrid or Fleur (some examples). I don't see Draco or Hermione's accepting each's other's flaws and weaknesses and it's extremely important to be trusting and accepting of weaknesses in a relationship. Plus, Draco's humour can put Hermione off and I can't see Draco marrying a mudblood (from how he's shown in books). But I think D and H has been explored nicely in fanfics. :)

Hiii buddy,  i am glad i didn't offend lol, coz i was having a fear in my mind that Romione fans can really dislike it so thanks for being so kind😳
I know its totally impossible as both the character hate each other to the core...n in the story, draco n hermione share no relationship except of hatred, so in the movie its Romione of course
N believe me, i was a Romione fan, but when i saw loads vms, ffs etc. of dramione...i became a crazy fan of them,  so that made me open that topic...but i like romione too...its just that i love dramione😳 Anyways thanks a ton for replying in my topic 🤗 thanks a lot!
Originally posted by luv_wacko

hmm im an HP fan debs...i like ron n hermy more...nt dramoine..cant imagine dem as a couple..lol..sry!

Hey devyani, its ok yaar...everybody have different choices, i like romione too...thanks for the reply😳

Hey! :) Sorry this forum is really inactive so replies will be pretty late, haha.

Anyways, I'm a hardcore Romione fan but there's no problem in discussing other ships. I'm not offended at all :D I actually think Draco and Hermione might have been an interesting couple, but like Khushboo said, that would be impossible character wise because there's nothing but hatred in between them.

Haha I think Rupert and Emma would be the cutest couple, but after thinking about it, Tom and Emma would be cute too!
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Hey! :) Sorry this forum is really inactive so replies will be pretty late, haha.

Anyways, I'm a hardcore Romione fan but there's no problem in discussing other ships. I'm not offended at all :D I actually think Draco and Hermione might have been an interesting couple, but like Khushboo said, that would be impossible character wise because there's nothing but hatred in between them.

Haha I think Rupert and Emma would be the cutest couple, but after thinking about it, Tom and Emma would be cute too!

I actually think Tom and Emma look really good together, maybe even more than Rupes-Emma. As characters Draco and Hermione did not work out, but I would like to see Tom/Emma do some romance movie together, they have awesome chemistry! 😛😆

P.S. I'm talking like it's gonna be a Bollywood movie, chemistry and all. 🤣
Edited by VirgoVixen - 13 years ago
Oh I simply love the two.....but I think the forum members already know that.