Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by peacock777

👏FIRST SEASON------ MONA SINGH THE MUSCULINE  MORON
SECOND SEASON-----PRACHI DESAI THE PARTIALITY BABE
THIRD SEASON---------BAICHUNG BHUTIA AGAIN SAME

how can we forget the show  which is so much unfair .everytime  some loser will win against the real one now what, maybe that useless shekhar suman or that CID guy will be the winner among other good dancers.👏

I am wondering who is the MORON here. You are being very mean and impolite here. Mona Singh is neither a MORON and she looks more than fine to me.  Secondly,  First get your spellings right then go around calling other MORONS.

JDJ is not only about dancing, its about popularity and how the participants connect. I think all the WINNERS are justified.  Shweta Salve was a better dancer no doubt but obviously Mona connected with the audience on a different level. She showed amazing improvement throughout the show. In spite of the fact that she was not a trained dancer like Shweta Salve.

You  probably  think you are the most PERFECT creation on this earth which has given you the authority to passing remarks about others.

And if someone dislike a particular channel, there is always an option to change the channel or switch the IDIOT Box off.. Guess you didn't realize this option.

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
I think ragini has a good chance of winning cause she is improving with every act and she is really a good actress, popular etc.

There is an improvement in her dancing from first week to now.

About others
Sushant is a great dancer I am not sure if he will win though

Yana good she is back I am glad she is a really y good dancer but I am sure she will NOT win

Krishna awesome , poor guy couldn't come back
: (

shekar
daya and that boxer ( forgot his name)
well they havent really improved. So I am not sure if they will win

Ankita... is a steady dancer. Her dancing did nto show improvement or has decreased .. its good. And has remained good through out.!

and CHANG is awesome in everything and has been giving awesome and the MOST steady performances

So I think it iwll be a tie between Ragini and CHang

and either can win

My thoughts

what do others think?
no shekhar suman winnign this
 no daya winning (unless he improves)
hope its fair whoever wins i liked prachi
is shekhar suman more popular than ragini . I mean he is like classy and stuff you know
But I felt he is in the same league as Renuka

I liked Renuka more Actually I liked her more than maduri in HAHK

and was always a BIG fan of hers!

how can we forget the show  which is so much unfair .everytime  some loser will win against the real one now what, maybe that useless shekhar suman or that CID guy will be the winner among other good dancers.👏

You are making it very apparent who is the USELESS, MORONIC LOSER here. But I wonder if you even have the intellect to understand sarcasm. It does not seem likely from your post.

the show has always been for non dancer celebs.. so if one non dancer wins.. why should it be so hard to accept????

and personal attack on any celeb is unwarranted for.. i would rather NOT waste my words for something non sensible posts..

Btw, I noticed that the topic starter has no other topics on the JDJ forum. The same is true of some other members who started threads criticising Mona : tiny things like her using a the word "romantic" or her not using "ji". One look at their POSTS page and this pattern becomes apparent. I strongly suspect this is a motivated group. Otherwise, if thy were interested in the show, they would surely have found something to comment on other than a "mere" host?
ok i feel like third season was the most unfair season of all judges were harsh with some contestants especially with ksg the guest judge would be appreciating them who was a choreographer himself but the three devis were always biased in their marks.
2nd season prachi desai deserved to win same with mona n this season either sushant or yana or ragini deserve to win

Someone has been off their meds again. Development disability would prohibit reading what was posted on this forum.

Denial is the first phase of depression. No, no one said let us not protest, no one said it is the end of the show or world for them and of course no one said Madhuri is a bad judge and by no means the tune is changing back again... Sure.  Picking on Madhuri speaks volumes about a person's character. Nothing good of course.

Someone needs to learn about hypocrisy and hypocrites. Starting with how to spell those words.

.Edited by chinky1 - 13 years ago