India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

unfair jahalak show (Page 3)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I don't know abt the rest, but i have seen the season W*H BB and watching this one. Bhaichung was the perfect choice, he improved soooooooooo much W*H each performence, i had nvr seen him before JDJ, but after i saw him in jhalak he became my fav. Compared to others he was the only one who actually improved, if u look his first performence and then later, i liked the way he worked hard. He was a typical football player, who had no idead abt how to dance, i laughed so much whn i saw his first performence, coz it sucked big time, but later he left me speechless and suprised me W*H his performences. So BB was a derserving winner.

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
I feel that JDJ is just not a dance show, where the best dancer wins.. It is a show where a contestant who shows great performances, connects with the audience and is loved by them, actually wins.....

So, yes in the last three seasons -- Mona, Prachi and Bhaichung were able to do that.. They have good performances (maybe not the best), had great lovely attitude, were loved and appreciated by the audience. I believe it is not just a test of how good a dancer you are, but the complete package of being a good entertainer. 

So, this sense, audience voted for the people they could relate to and loved... and hence they made these people win. I agree that Hard Kaur / Gauhar were better dancers in last season, but maybe they didn't make that place in the audience heart as Bhaichung did. 

I don'y say that the producers don't try and throw in things to bring up their TRPs, and sometimes the voting system seems completely bizarre. But, in the end, the person who wins is the one who has won the audience. I believe that this is fair enough... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
it's unfair to compare mona & prachi with shekhar. This show might not have had the history of having the "most" deserving celebs as the winners, but those winners were certainly not BAD. Mona & prachi were pretty good performers & improved a lot over time...& they are definitely MUCH better than shekhar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.Suchi-

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

it's unfair to compare mona & prachi with shekhar. This show might not have had the history of having the "most" deserving celebs as the winners, but those winners were certainly not BAD. Mona & prachi were pretty good performers & improved a lot over time...& they are definitely MUCH better than shekhar!

Agree completely! Mona and Prachi were good dancers, Shekhar is not in the same league as them.
I really do hope that Sushant wins this one though.

blytonrupsii

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
yes....completely agree with you....Approve
Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacock777

ClapFIRST SEASON------ MONA SINGH THE MUSCULINE  MORON
SECOND SEASON-----PRACHI DESAI THE PARTIALITY BABE
THIRD SEASON---------BAICHUNG BHUTIA AGAIN SAME

how can we forget the show  which is so much unfair .everytime  some loser will win against the real one now what, maybe that useless shekhar suman or that CID guy will be the winner among other good dancers.Clap

I am wondering who is the MORON here. You are being very mean and impolite here. Mona Singh is neither a MORON and she looks more than fine to me.  Secondly,  First get your spellings right then go around calling other MORONS.

JDJ is not only about dancing, its about popularity and how the participants connect. I think all the WINNERS are justified.  Shweta Salve was a better dancer no doubt but obviously Mona connected with the audience on a different level. She showed amazing improvement throughout the show. In spite of the fact that she was not a trained dancer like Shweta Salve.

You  probably  think you are the most PERFECT creation on this earth which has given you the authority to passing remarks about others.

And if someone dislike a particular channel, there is always an option to change the channel or switch the IDIOT Box off.. Guess you didn't realize this option.

Edited by KripaRajput - 22 January 2011 at 9:09am

blytonrupsii

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I think ragini has a good chance of winning cause she is improving with every act and she is really a good actress, popular etc.

There is an improvement in her dancing from first week to now.

About others
Sushant is a great dancer I am not sure if he will win though

Yana good she is back I am glad she is a really y good dancer but I am sure she will NOT win

Krishna awesome , poor guy couldn't come back
: (

shekar
daya and that boxer ( forgot his name)
well they havent really improved. So I am not sure if they will win

Ankita... is a steady dancer. Her dancing did nto show improvement or has decreased .. its good. And has remained good through out.!

and CHANG is awesome in everything and has been giving awesome and the MOST steady performances

So I think it iwll be a tie between Ragini and CHang

and either can win

My thoughts

what do others think?
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
no shekhar suman winnign this
 no daya winning (unless he improves)
hope its fair whoever wins i liked prachi

Go to top