India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

unfair jahalak show (Page 2)

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
If all the above cases are true then no one is undeserving winner because in the logic given above it simply boils down to who is most vote gainer and dancing or any act is just a time pass. Else one should have similar level of dancers to compete you cannot make a Naseeruddin Shah to compete against Hritik Roshan in a dance competition and judge them on a same scale. That can only be a timepass

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheUltimatedebayon

TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

The frustration, anger and hence the idiocy of the fans of certain "dancers" do not cease to surprise. Initially, the tune was all melodious and they were all going ga ga over the show... and then... Yana got eliminated!

The fanbase went ballistic. Accusations and threats flew all over. I still remember the gems like "OMG It's the end of the show for me.", "OMG It's the end of the world for me", "OMG Let's protest", "OMG all other participants suck", "The show is scripted", "Madhuri does not know how to judge"...  The last one, by the way, won the prize for the most idiotic post. Someone judging someone else's judgement.

Now the tune is again changing a little since Yana is coming back and fans are less cranky. Aaah they hypocrisy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Its_Sashinfinity00lunza

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheUltimate

The frustration, anger and hence the idiocy of the fans of certain "dancers" do not cease to surprise. Initially, the tune was all melodious and they were all going ga ga over the show... and then... Yana got eliminated!

The fanbase went ballistic. Accusations and threats flew all over. I still remember the gems like "OMG It's the end of the show for me.", "OMG It's the end of the world for me", "OMG Let's protest", "OMG all other participants suck", "The show is scripted", "Madhuri does not know how to judge"...  The last one, by the way, won the prize for the most idiotic post. Someone judging someone else's judgement.

Now the tune is again changing a little since Yana is coming back and fans are less cranky. Aaah they hypocrisy.
This is bound to happen in this sort of a show. Imagine what would happen if somehow Shushant gets eliminated????
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Originally posted by TheUltimate

This is bound to happen in this sort of a show. Imagine what would happen if somehow Shushant gets eliminated????

IF would crash !!!LOLLOLLOLLOL may be a RIOT of some kind, I just want Ragini out ASAP in one peiceLOLLOL although I am her ardant fan but I think she will be the next one and NO it will not be the end of the world for her or for her fans, its  just a vote base competition, if Shekar wins he wins , that doesnt mean that the other contestants were bad , he is just getting more votes, tough one has to accept it.
The Ultimate< I usually find your comments rude but agreed to this one, I am kind of afraid of you tooLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Same here venture, I would be really really upset if god forbid Sushant gets eliminated but I won't blame the other contestants or the show, and I don't think many other fans would too. At the end of the day it's the voting that decides everything, so we just have to accept it as the format of the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
venture , we would rant and fume for a few days , thats all ... and theultimate would take the mickey outta us LOL( i dont know if thats the correct expression  ,i hope theultimate corrects it if i am wrong.LOL.)

Edited by lunza - 21 January 2011 at 3:19am
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacock777

ClapFIRST SEASON------ MONA SINGH THE MUSCULINE  MORON
SECOND SEASON-----PRACHI DESAI THE PARTIALITY BABE
THIRD SEASON---------BAICHUNG BHUTIA AGAIN SAME

how can we forget the show  which is so much unfair .everytime  some loser will win against the real one now what, maybe that useless shekhar suman or that CID guy will be the winner among other good dancers.Clap

u are being very rude
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
this is really lame
topic was sometihn else ............
yes yaana was out .. who said OMG its the end of the world for me ... dont worry no one suicided
omg the participants suck .. who said tht .. no one
omg lets protest .- who said tht .. no one .. they only said tht its unfair from sonys part to do this
... yes they did say its scripted and now tht shes back we are not takin tht back GOD! no matter wht happens its scripted so ppl should stop accusin others :@ errr
we werent all ga ga over the show before yaanas elimination .. we showed our fustration for krushnas unfair elimination and how they made krushna look bad for no reason
madhuri cant judge ... yeh dont get a heart attack readin tht ...who says tht means judgin over someones judgement .. tht just means tht there are better unbiased judges tht could do better .. or u mean u can never say anythin bad about a judge .. they all are the best or wht?

god ppls comments are so rude :@ quotin false quotes ....  arghhhhh!! ...

hypocrates? yeh sure ...i need to look up wht hipocrisy meansDead

this is just too rude ... just postin rude comments with no reasons or inventin things... :@

Edited by ekta_salman - 21 January 2011 at 3:59pm

Go to top